AF due 4th April, anyone else?

I'm 10DPO but got BFN yesterday, I'm going to wait till Friday to test again though. My AF due around the 4th but I'm quite irregular. FX for everyone!

I'm going to say that I can't wait until I test....I went to the store to get a cheap one but they ran out...I take that as a sign to wait until 13dpo....lol....I'm losing my mind though. My tummy feels tight and I woke up early again...and the gurgling like I'm super hungry...no cm for a couple of days but dtd and it was sticky. I have never been pregnant before so I know when I'm off my rockers.....lol....belching like a man is not me at all....haha haha

Fingers crossed RonnieV! How many DPO are you now?

Hubby and I dtd last night and afterwards I had a bit of discomfort in my lower tummy area. Never felt that before, and thoughts?

This happens to me after I orgasm sometimes and when it happens it feels like AF cramps that last a couple hours. When I am near AF sometimes I will start to spot too. This cramping happened to me last night, but no spotting. My AF is due the 2nd or 3rd so I hope this is a good sign.

Thanks nerdybird! Appreciate the info :) when are you testing?

How is everyone's wait going? Seeing BFPs is amazing. It gives me hope.

I still trying to keep positive but the closer I am getting the more insane obsessive I become. I have been getting cramps 8-10 dpo but this has happened before and got a BFN. So I don't want to get excited.

Do you think my chart looks optimistic?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/4d5c0f

Good luck everyone!

I have no clue about charts - sorry Hun! When will u test? Baby dust to you xx

Congrats Clacko!!

Shell-bell, hopefully its a proper line and you'll see it better when you test again!

10dpo today. bfn yesterday. Saw some sort of shadow but not sure....could be indent or evap. Testing again tomorrow. Nausea and hot flashes today. My sister got her bfp yesterday. It would be super fun if I got one this week. Our due dates would be a week apart!

Thanks Jingles23! We can both see what our tests look like tomorrow! It would be awesome to share such a special time with your sister - baby dust to you Hun & keep us posted xxx

I'm 10DPO but got BFN yesterday, I'm going to wait till Friday to test again though. My AF due around the 4th but I'm quite irregular. FX for everyone!

Fingers crossed Essjay86! Do u have any symptoms?

I'm 8dpo...I wanted to test on Monday but I will wait until Thursday....I'm cracking up just thinking about it....I keep getting on these forums.....today I am constipated and have headache and frequent urination....itchy all over my arms and legs....I think it's the detergent..

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j373/clacko1987/Mobile%20Uploads/image-23.jpg

Fmu test x

Well I poas this morning and it didn't show anything but when I checked it later this is what I found. There is no colour to it so I think it may be Evaps :sad2::sad2:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 14

Fingers crossed Essjay86! Do u have any symptoms?

Well at 4/5 DPO I had really bad cramping and lower back pain. It was horrendous. Since then its calmed down a lot, i had a little bit of dizzyness, a little bit of nausea (very very little) so i'm a little disheartened. Especially because ive been reading forum and the most common signs are sore bb's, creamy CM and nausea...but im plodding on.

I tested early this morn at 4.30am because my DH is going abroad so i thought since im 11PDO i'll give it a go, but it was a clear BFN.

That looks pink to me!! This is a pic of my ic from this morning (same one as above) but taken 2 hours after I did it

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j373/clacko1987/Mobile%20Uploads/image-25.jpg

Well I poas this morning and it didn't show anything but when I checked it later this is what I found. There is no colour to it so I think it may be Evaps :sad2::sad2:

I'm totally new to all this but that looks like a BFP. to me anyway. Maybe its just early and will get darker. I dunno. dont pin your hopes on my opinion tho :wacko::blush:

I would deff try get a different test like a frer. My frer line is really dark but ics still only light x

Oh ladies I hope so - I'm only 10 DPO so will try a different test tomorrow.

Essjay86 you're not out till the witch shows

This is mine this morning. 11 dpo. I see something but I'm not sure what it is. Probably going to pick up a frer....

IMG1016.jpg

Think the thread name is going to have to be changed soon with all these bfps x

Omg did a different kind of ic test and look!!! Can u see it ladies???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann