AF due 4th April, anyone else?

I am afraid to test... its 15 Dpo still no Af... i usually have 32 days period... so af due on 8th april... so no testing till then... cramps almost gone... clear cm...no other symptoms...

This is crazy.......I keep saying it is coming.....but my heart is saying different.....I will be really upset if it's not a bfp so I will wait a day or two and see if something happens.....in the meantime, fig newtons, cashews,and vanilla nesquick for breakfast.....I already ate chicken dip with pickles and deviled egg.....and I'm about to have a super fried hot dog.......lol

I have a feeling I didn't ovulate.....Not surprising as I've only had one af since ds was born. Oh well. Not upset.

Good luck parinitha and RonnieV! jingles I've heard vitex can help regulate cycle?

This is crazy.......I keep saying it is coming.....but my heart is saying different.....I will be really upset if it's not a bfp so I will wait a day or two and see if something happens.....in the meantime, fig newtons, cashews,and vanilla nesquick for breakfast.....I already ate chicken dip with pickles and deviled egg.....and I'm about to have a super fried hot dog.......lol

i think its almost af coming for me...:witch::https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/smilies/witch.gifwitch: its showing pink stained cm... it actually happened after intercouse afternoon... af is on its way... :nope::nope:https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/smilies/nope.gif

I have went to the bathroom a good 20 times since I have been up.....only had one bottle of water and a bottle of nesquick..I had to lay down for awhile and now I'm just feeling tired but up.....no cramps and no af yet.....I had intercourse for last three nights and it feels different........he says it's squishy I noticed creamy white cm......let's hope for sticky bean next cycle if this witch is playing games with me too....

Iv noticed since my bfp up there is really really wet with lotiony white cm and all feels squishy like you described x

Good luck parinitha and RonnieV! jingles I've heard vitex can help regulate cycle?

i lost hope.... waiting for her... its already happened with me once, which i thought late implantation... but not... i took whole 1 day to actual flow after pink cm...this time i thought my early mild cramps may be implantaion... bt not...now i doubt if it was... intercourse is reason for it to show up? i mean may have miscarriage happened bcoz of that... i heard that if uterus line is thin, den it can happen so...

its sound like pregnancy... RonnieV :angel: i heard that frequent urination is the most common symptom...as the uterus is developing and its disturbs bladder...gud luck again...

Hi ladies so i didnt get time to test again yesterday so have done this afternoon at 16dpo not sure if lines are getting darker or not ?

Attachments

• 20140406_160316.jpg
    20140406_160316.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 11
Look like there getting darker to me miss ink. Have you tried a different test x

Look like there getting darker to me miss ink. Have you tried a different test x

Not yet i haven't as i had 4 of the same tests but will be using the last of what i have tomorrow am then i think ill go buy a digital just to make sure.. im over worrying this time as i had a MC at the beginning of march and my hcg with that went up super quick got a faint pos on cd15 and a really dark one on cd16.. so as the ones this month are so light im kind of panicking.

Hi ladies so i didnt get time to test again yesterday so have done this afternoon at 16dpo not sure if lines are getting darker or not ?

its getting darker... hope December baby :baby: for u...

Thank you, if all goes well and i do have a sticky bean it would be due 2days before my birthday.. what a brilliant early birthday present that would be. :happydance:

Def getting darker Missink! What a great birthday present that would be!

Awww how lovely. So far my baby is due 3 days before my bday :) but I think that will change to nearer my bday!! Although both my last pregnancies were induced 3 weeks early due to preeclampsia x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->