AF due 4th April, anyone else?

I love the bfps ladies.....14dpo it's 3:25am....I have been waking up early since 5dpo....small cramps....me and hubby bd yesterday and I noticed that I have a whole lot of creamy cm.....I even smelled it.....not fishy at all.....lol....when I tried to hold my hubby, his shirt was way more bleach smelling like he dumped half a gallon of bleach in his white clothes....my nose was highly bothered...I am hopeful for a bfp still because I usually wake up to my af on as soon as I go to the bathroom...lol it may come on later so I will be back tomorrow morning

Have you tested today ronnie??? Waking up early was a sign for me and been able to smell things easier too! Have you had any other signs x

I have had a warm sensation in my lower abdomen,shaky, had a few dizzy spells,I took my last test at 12dpo so I am going to get one sometime today if af isn't around by noon.....oh yeah I have been super hungry...nipples not sore anymore but books definitely look fuller....I don't want to get my hopes up though so let's see if the witch is coming for me

Wow Clacko, those lines are beautiful!!! Ronnie sounds promising! Test!!!!!

No AF yet but could turn up anytime during the day so wont test till tomorrow. Too scared of a bfn. Have got some symptoms but could be down to lack of sleep.
Clacko and shell-bell tests looking great! X

Its 14 Dpo,i am worried, AF is coming to get me...i think i have seen some spotting dere, no chance of implantation spotting as it is 14 DPO, mild cramps are still there... creamy cm too... bt now i feel like af is approaching...

my only hope was dat, mild cramps started much early 6Dpo, may be it was af who warning me from then not to hope...

Is here any pregnant ladies, who had lots of creamy cm before BFP, help me...

I am lmao.....we are so in our heads today.....I had to look at my cycles and I seen one out of 6 cycles where it was 27 days instead of 26....I am worried because I haven't been on the best diet.....I eat anything....more home cooked than anything.....

14dpo I am feeling crappy....my whole back hurts.....it feels like my af is coming but much milder cramps than the normal 2days where it has me crouching over......I just keep going to the bathroom....waiting for bro to come get me to get a few cheapies from the dollar store....hehehe I wasted 17 bucks.the last rime

Pretty sure my frer this morning is negative :( Here is a pic. Dollar store test is the one from yesterday. Still sure I can see a line on it. Maybe test again Monday. Af is late.....

IMG1075.jpg

I can't see anything on the frer but the light on the pic isn't that great Hun x

I don't see anything on the frer sorry Hun! Fingers crossed! Keep us posted xxx

I've started a new thread in pregnancy buddies - December 2014 babies ! Come on ladies hope to see some of you there!!! Clacko? Hopefully Ronnie, jingles and anyone else xxxx

Looks like I'm out. Af due yesterday, still no sign but bfn this morning! Will test again Tuesday if still no sign of af but think she's just running late this month (which is unusual...)
Happy and Healthy 9 months to those with BFP!! Xx

No af yet, 15dpo, feels nothing... no cramps yet, less cm... strongly doubt af will get me too... i think wat i see yesterday might not be blood... i was not sure bcoz my panties were blue... so it might not be blood...l:muaha::muaha:https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/smilies/muahaha.gif

15dpo.....a day late but I just think my cycle is switching?!? But I just know I am pregnant.....up early again, I bd yesterday and this am.....I feel twinges on both sides of my tummy.....I'm testing today because I didn't want to see.the bfn yesterday.....hope to join bfps

15dpo.....a day late but I just think my cycle is switching?!? But I just know I am pregnant.....up early again, I bd yesterday and this am.....I feel twinges on both sides of my tummy.....I'm testing today because I didn't want to see.the bfn yesterday.....hope to join bfps

Looking forward to your test :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->