AF Due April 25. Anyone else?

So :witch: was due yesterday and she didn't rear her ugly face. Had some cramping that woke me up at 4a.m. and I thought for sure it was AF but still no show. I'm still having some sort of weird feeling more towards my right side and lower back pain. I don't know what to think. Naturally I'm praying I'll get my :bfp: but I'm also not holding my breath just in case my body is playing tricks on me. I won't test til Friday the earliest just cause I'm nervous I'll get a :bfn:.

Cutieq sorry about your results. I know how that feels and I also know you're probably sick of hearing sorry. Continued prayers and baby :dust:

So :witch: was due yesterday and she didn't rear her ugly face. Had some cramping that woke me up at 4a.m. and I thought for sure it was AF but still no show. I'm still having some sort of weird feeling more towards my right side and lower back pain. I don't know what to think. Naturally I'm praying I'll get my :bfp: but I'm also not holding my breath just in case my body is playing tricks on me. I won't test til Friday the earliest just cause I'm nervous I'll get a :bfn:.

Cutieq sorry about your results. I know how that feels and I also know you're probably sick of hearing sorry. Continued prayers and baby :dust:

Thanks! We're so much stronger than we think. People talk about labor, they have no clue about this part!! I'm hoping you get your BFP.

Took an IC for the heck of it this morning and BFN like I expected. Going to skip testing tomorrow and possibly test on Thursday but we'll see. AF is due either Saturday or Sunday, possibly Monday. This whole late ovulation crap has thrown it all off!

AF due today/tomorrow. I had super faint lines on frers at 11dpo and 12dpo but then negatives yesterday and today on superdrug tests. Waiting for more frers in the post..

Sore boobs and bad backache.

So yesterday late afternoon I started to feel that low dull ach I get right before AF shows. I thought for sure the confusion was over & AF was coming. I continued to have that low ache/full feeling & then my low back started to bother me too. I figured I'd BD last night because that will often bring on the flow but nada. Now today I am back to feeling pretty much symptom free & back to being confused. If I didn't O late then I should be getting AF today or tomorrow but if I O'ed when FF says I did then I'm only 6DPO. I guess being in the waiting game still has me in the game so I'll take that over AF!

And I did the coolest thing this morning - I was just starting to wake & noticed the anxiety I've started having each morning - what will my temp be? will it still be up? will AF show when I wipe (sorry TMI) - anyways, so I noticed the increased heart rate & took a moment to visualize my anxiety - I saw it as this yellow glittery mass & I envisioned myself using my hands to compress this yellow glitteriness into a tight cube & then I pictued taking that cube & disconnecting it from my body & bottling it up. I swear it worked. I know I probably sound all hokey but I figured it was worth letting you ladies know about it because it rid me of my anxiety & it is such a good feeling to lose that anxiousness!!!!

AF was due today but no sign or spotting as of yet.. Felt like it was coming last night.. And Similar feeling now ..
Also have backache and felt sick this morning due to feeling hungry..but can't rely on that.. Did a HPT about five days ago and was BFN... Gonna wait and see .. And do another test maybe end of the week or end of next week.. If AF hasn't turned up late.

Good luck lady's.

:witch: is here, 27 day cycle which is pretty good for me, usually they are 25. Onward to next month :)

:dust: for those still waiting :)

Gynecologist office called and had to change my appointment from next Tuesday to tomorrow morning! All of a sudden I'm nervous. Need to memorize my speech I want to give to the doctor explaining myself haha. Have to cover that I've been getting cysts since December, we've been TTC since November, and been having break through bleeding in March and April but I've been off BC pill since February 2013. He's going to want to know if I'm pregnant but I'm still 7 days out from AF so I kind of hope he'll do a blood test. Do you all have any idea if a blood test can show positive if you're only 9 dpo?

I am sorry Kwynia, the witch arrived! Good luck with your next cycle. FXed for you :flower:

:witch: is due tomorrow morning for me, I usually spot the night before and the next morning it is full flow.
So today will be that night :winkwink:. I am so nervous, my heart is racing and I am trying my best to act as normal as possible so DH does not notice :dohh:

The last 2 days I tested (i did not want to but I was feeling extremely tired, with back ache, nausea & light headedness, my symptoms were all gone :shrug: for a couple days in between) it was :bfn:. I am having a backache, light headedness & metallic taste today, hopefully my mind is not playing tricks on me. Trying my best to hold off testing until the weekend, I don't think I am ready to see another one bfn yet, I did be really upset.. Hope I can stay strong and not test. Wish me luck girls!

All the best to all those waiting to test:thumbup: Fingers crossed and baby dust to all! :dust:

Good luck bblues! :dust:

Sweetbliss, 9 dpo could be too early for a blood test, its possible implantion has only just occurred or is going to in the next couple days. Doc will know for sure of course.

Gynecologist office called and had to change my appointment from next Tuesday to tomorrow morning! All of a sudden I'm nervous. Need to memorize my speech I want to give to the doctor explaining myself haha. Have to cover that I've been getting cysts since December, we've been TTC since November, and been having break through bleeding in March and April but I've been off BC pill since February 2013. He's going to want to know if I'm pregnant but I'm still 7 days out from AF so I kind of hope he'll do a blood test. Do you all have any idea if a blood test can show positive if you're only 9 dpo?

It might make it easier to write everything down in point form - if I go by memory at the doctor's I forget half of it :dohh:
You could get a positive blood test, it really depends on when implantation occurred and what the starting HCG levels were (some ladies get a positive test this early too). However a negative might not be a true negative yet.

Yuck, I was so blah and sick all last night while at work, I think I am 8-9 dpo so will start testing with ic. This sick feeling is not normal, so hopefully a good sign.

Just updating ladies - witch came overnight. I'm glad the wait is over! Back to cd1

Just updating ladies - witch came overnight. I'm glad the wait is over! Back to cd1

So sorry the :witch: showed its face. Good luck with your new cycle :thumbup:

AF was due late yesterday night or early morning today....but nothing as of yet. For the first time in this cycle I have noticed considerable amount of EWCM today (sorry TMI). Still debating if to test or not, have just one cb digital at home, so I might head out and buy some cheap ones just in case :winkwink:

How is everyone else doing?

Baby dust to all!
:dust:

Well my temp took a major nose dive - a full degree lower - so I'm just waiting for the witch to show :'(

I just got back from my GYN about the spotting I've been having. I had a blood vessel on my cervix that was too close to the surface and was bleeding! He cauterized it right there so he said that should take care of the spotting/bleeding I've been having. If I have any other spotting though he said it would be from the lining of my uterus becoming too thick for the blood vessels to support so it just sheds a little but wouldn't affect me being able to conceive. Nicest doctor I have ever seen! I was there for 2 hours. He was talking to me about everything, all of my concerns, did an ultrasound to look at the lining of my uterus which he said was thick and great! Feeling so much better. I still don't think I'm going to get a BFP this month, just don't feel pregnant at all, but we'll see.

FX for all of you ladies still in this month!

So sorry Cutieq :sad1: GL for next month though! I think I'll be joining you in a few short days.

Sorry about the witch & temp drop ladies.
Sweetbliss, glad you got some answers about the spotting! Hope it stays away!

bblues did you test yet?

Sorry about the witch & temp drop ladies.
Sweetbliss, glad you got some answers about the spotting! Hope it stays away!

bblues did you test yet?

I thought I would wait till tomorrow so missed the fmu...but then at noon I caved in and tested with a 3 hour hold and it was BFN :dohh:. No sign of AF yet so I might either wait until tomorrow morning or test tonight. I have tried to hold off peeing for the last 5 hrs now :winkwink:...so may be I will test in the next hour :shy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->