AF Due April 25. Anyone else?

Sorry about AF Frenchie35 :(

FX'd for AF to stay away cutieq!

afm - 10 dpo BFN fmu ic :(

I'm lurking, and still waiting. Still pretty much nominal symptoms, that could be normal. I regularly don't have symptoms, so the tww is pretty boring for me , just have to wait.

AF is due Tomoz but could come today.. Feels like something is happening but will wait and see.. X.

I feel like I'm stuck. FF keeps changing my O day back and forth from CD 15 and CD 17. Both of those are still later than what I originally thought. I'm either 9 dpo or 7 dpo. Feels like I've been there for FOREVER since I thought I had O'd earlier and was already up to that number of dpo before FF went and changed everything. This two week wait has been the worst. The fact that if this isn't my month then I have to wait 2 more months before we can even try makes it an even more frustrating/stressful TWW.

I went ahead and scheduled an appointment with the GYN that my doctor referred me to. I have an appointment for next Tuesday, the 29th, so hopefully they can help me with this mid cycle spotting I've been having if this month is a no go. AF should have definitely arrived by then.

I am SO confused right now...Ughhhhhhhhhh. I must warn you I'm about to write a novel...hahaha!!!

So this is my 3rd cycle ttc since I had the Mirena IUD removed. I started noting when I was getting my period since Oct just so I'd have an idea of my cycle. I was pretty spot on with 27/28 days until I went from starting my period Jan 1st & not getting it again until Feb3rd (33 day cycle) My first cycle IUD free was a short one at only 25 days & my last period I started spotting a little on day 25 & started full flow CD27. I started using the FF app to track my period & they estimate me at a 26/27 day cycle which means AF is due tomorrow or Wednesday. At the begining of this month I took the charting course on FF & immediately started noting when we BD & was checking my cm. I was pretty sure I could tell that I O'ed because of the fertile CM I noted & the increase sex drive & the minor pain to one side I get. At CD18 I started taking my temp using a BBT therometer figuring it couldn't hurt to start even though I was 2/3 done with this cycle. Well at CD22 my temp rose .44 degree frin 97.60 to 98.04 it was 98.04 again the next day & on CD24 it went down a bit to 97.90 which it has stayed at for the past 3 days. Because of this temp shift FF has marked this as when I O'ed. I did notice more fertile CM during this time as well & was very energetic & bubbly which is out of character for being so close to AF. I also read how a second temp rise could possibly be indicitive of pregnancy & found myself extremely anxious & hopeful - so much so, that I caved & bought a FRER & decided to test yesterday with FMU but got a BFN :( - if I went by when I thought I O'ed I would have been about 12/13DPO so if I O'ed & got pregnant it should have shown. So now I am wondering if maybe I didn't O when I thought I did which would mean I'm only 5DPO even though this should be the end of the crazy TWW. I feel like I have ZERO symtoms for either AF or Pregnancy. So now I just don't know what to think or what to do or when to even test again. Also I should note that I started to try to check my cervical postion since reading about that as well & noticed that it seemed high & actually got even higher the past two days which no matter what is def past when I O'ed. Does anyone have any idea what is going on with me....besides going crazy?!?!!!

Hahaha deal, sounds like you are going crazy :hugs: It's ok, we all are. Unfortunately, you arent going to know, and we wont either, until you get a BFP or AF. I'm at the point where I'm going to test every morning with internet cheapies. Some people like to wait until they are past due for AF. I think the end of the TWW is probably the worst of it too. Good luck, FX, and keep us posted :)

I'm due today but cramping :(so I think AF is coming. I have on a liner in case. I was really hopeful this cycle but my tummy has me doubtful

Congrats to all who got their bfps! Af is in full flow for me now.
Everyone else...if this isnt your month I would love to start a new thread with you guys for next month!!! I so enjoyed "symptom" spotting with you guys!!!
Im going to get some opks for next time. We also used preseed when we conceived before with the mc so may try that again! I actually like that stuff even for NOT trying because it doesnt irritate my lady parts like others do.

Let me know where the next thread is & I'll be there! Xx

I am SO confused right now...Ughhhhhhhhhh. I must warn you I'm about to write a novel...hahaha!!!

So this is my 3rd cycle ttc since I had the Mirena IUD removed. I started noting when I was getting my period since Oct just so I'd have an idea of my cycle. I was pretty spot on with 27/28 days until I went from starting my period Jan 1st & not getting it again until Feb3rd (33 day cycle) My first cycle IUD free was a short one at only 25 days & my last period I started spotting a little on day 25 & started full flow CD27. I started using the FF app to track my period & they estimate me at a 26/27 day cycle which means AF is due tomorrow or Wednesday. At the begining of this month I took the charting course on FF & immediately started noting when we BD & was checking my cm. I was pretty sure I could tell that I O'ed because of the fertile CM I noted & the increase sex drive & the minor pain to one side I get. At CD18 I started taking my temp using a BBT therometer figuring it couldn't hurt to start even though I was 2/3 done with this cycle. Well at CD22 my temp rose .44 degree frin 97.60 to 98.04 it was 98.04 again the next day & on CD24 it went down a bit to 97.90 which it has stayed at for the past 3 days. Because of this temp shift FF has marked this as when I O'ed. I did notice more fertile CM during this time as well & was very energetic & bubbly which is out of character for being so close to AF. I also read how a second temp rise could possibly be indicitive of pregnancy & found myself extremely anxious & hopeful - so much so, that I caved & bought a FRER & decided to test yesterday with FMU but got a BFN :( - if I went by when I thought I O'ed I would have been about 12/13DPO so if I O'ed & got pregnant it should have shown. So now I am wondering if maybe I didn't O when I thought I did which would mean I'm only 5DPO even though this should be the end of the crazy TWW. I feel like I have ZERO symtoms for either AF or Pregnancy. So now I just don't know what to think or what to do or when to even test again. Also I should note that I started to try to check my cervical postion since reading about that as well & noticed that it seemed high & actually got even higher the past two days which no matter what is def past when I O'ed. Does anyone have any idea what is going on with me....besides going crazy?!?!!!

I am right there with you! If you read my post it is pretty similar. I get how frustrated you are. I thought I would be towards the end of the TWW by now, but nope, stuck right in the middle of it and trying so hard not to lose my mind. Feel free to message me if you want to chat/vent! I TOTALLY get it :)

I read that AF can be delayed if you ovulate late..and if u don't ovulate one month you want have AF so cycle wil be long (I didn't ovulate at all in march)
Also your body can gear up to ovulate and give all the symptoms but doesn't go any further This can be due to stress and diet.. And so on (check out the link.. I have posted a bit from it below) hope it helps.

https://nicolejardim.com/lengthen-your-luteal-phase/

Low progesterone is caused by a number of things. Here are a few biggies:

Stress (oh yes!) – When we are chronically stressed, our adrenal glands produce too much cortisol. You might not think there is a connection between cortisol and progesterone but they are intimately linked. Cortisol’s production comes first before all other hormone production (in particular progesterone) and it blocks progesterone receptors. Double whammy!
Low or no ovulation – after ovulation occurs, the follicle in the ovary produces progesterone. Essentially, ovulation is the catalyst for progesterone production so it’s safe to say that if you’re not ovulating regularly, there will be inadequate progesterone.
Low thyroid – if your thyroid is not producing adequate thyroid hormone, you will not make enough progesterone. The reason for this is that you need a certain amount of thyroid hormone to make pregnenolone (the mother hormone to progesterone) which then makes progesterone.

There are other just as serious issues and conditions that are linked to low progesterone:

Endometriosis – this condition affects approximately 10% of women in the United States and is the number one cause of pelvic pain. A study conducted in 1989 found that nearly half the participants with endometriosis had either progesterone levels or a short luteal phase.
Anxiety and panic attacks – progesterone acts like a natural valium, in that it helps to keep us calm, so it makes sense that low progesterone may cause anxiety and even panic attacks in some women.
PMS – this is of course related to #2, but PMS includes over 100 different physical and emotional symptoms that are debilitating for millions of women each month.

@Sweetbliss
So my FF also had me on the 13th as my O date but as long as I've been testing I've been spot in the 14th day...last month I had a 30 day cycle but I still bd around the 10th....now you have me thinking I could be off on my dpo. I should be day 11 but I could just be at 8 or 9 which would explain my twinges of cramps/boob pain still OR AF is coming

@Sweetbliss
So my FF also had me on the 13th as my O date but as long as I've been testing I've been spot in the 14th day...last month I had a 30 day cycle but I still bd around the 10th....now you have me thinking I could be off on my dpo. I should be day 11 but I could just be at 8 or 9 which would explain my twinges of cramps/boob pain still OR AF is coming

Do you have any IC that you could use to just test each morning with? Since my O day is so up in the air I think I'm just going to go ahead with 1 each morning. I don't want to waste them but I feel like if I don't take one then I'll spend the day wondering and wishing I had which will just make the TWW even more difficult :wacko:

Just looked at your FF chart and your temps are still high, so that is a good sign! As long as AF isn't here then you are still in and like you said, you could just be off on your dpo calculation.

I do have some. I'll have to check in the morning along with my temp.

Hello ladies, hope there's room for one more :flower:

Looks like i'm in time to jump on the crazy train :haha: it's getting close to the finish line ! I'm due on 24th but taking progesterone cream this month to try and get my LP closer to 14days, if it makes it that far it'd be 27th but we'll see !

I've been so ill for the past 5days and i'm just getting sicker, I decided (stupidly) to pee on an OPK and saw nada, then snuck back 30mins later and saw a faint evap which I can't stop staring at ! I am only 9dpo so i'm sure it's nothing, but i'm just a raging ball of frustration at being sofa ridden for the entire easter holiday with no idea if i'm just being rick rolled by the witch !

Looking forward to seeing better news from other people :)

haha ladies I'm dying laughing because I caved. I got very light-headed in Walmart today, so I picked up a $3 test. I can't lie a few squints had me hopeful, but there's nothing there lol

This was with evening urine and about a 2 hour hold.

So much for holding out. Gonna try to hold out and not test until later this week!

Attachments

• image-2.png.jpg
    image-2.png.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 13
haha ladies I'm dying laughing because I caved. I got very light-headed in Walmart today, so I picked up a $3 test. I can't lie a few squints had me hopeful, but there's nothing there lol

This was with evening urine and about a 2 hour hold.

So much for holding out. Gonna try to hold out and not test until later this week!

Aww sorry cutieq. Hope the next test is better :flower:

Whoa, super blah feeling all day today, possibly from a delicious chocolate bunny I ate? But last night on night shift was serious sharp pains, twinges and flutters in my abdomen.. like a party in my uterus lol... Was the strangest thing it went on for quite a few hours and I can say I have never had that before on a tww.

BFN this morning with a dollar store cheapie. And I had a dream about AF showing up. Little bummed, not giving up yet though :)

Bfn on a digital this morning. Hoping AF shows up today!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->