AF Due April 25. Anyone else?

This is my second month on it. I also had normal tests, but they put me on it plus an iui this month to up my chances. I ov'd 2 or 3 this month. It causes a ton of phantom pg symptoms, so you can't trust anything. That's kind of frustrating.

Well I'm not looking forward to that! When we first started TTC I feel like I had every symptom. It was heart breaking when it wasn't a BFP. So I've just not trusted any symptom. Lol. This time is weird maybe but It's silly but I'm just excited. Maybe it's a little anxious but I just feel so excited all the time.

Hi girls, welcome Meg!

I'm 4 or 5 dpo and see to be having more cm than usual after O. But of course maybe this is normal for me and I just don't remember! There is really no clear answer as to if you can tell your pg from your cm after O but it just seems different for me! Other than that i just have some slight on and off stomach cramps. I want the sore boobs too! lol.

Megs- You mentioned you will start clomid next cycle, unless - hopefully- you get your BFP! I was just wondering why your doctor suggested clomid for you? Is clomid the go to medicine when couples are having issues getting pregnant? I thought it was to bring on ovulation, but I haven't read much about it yet, so i was just wondering. Thanks!

Hi girls! AF due on 4/21

Had a chemical in Feb, cycle in March (AF was 9 days late), hoping did a BFP this month!

Welcome ladies :flowers:

today I am 7dpo and have been having lower abdomen sensations, some on an off cramping, on and off slight sore boobs, a backache . So idk to be honest:/ today my cousin kicked me pretty hard in the butt so hopefully that didn't mess anything up :blush: :rofl:

also had alot of creamy discharge.

kinda feeling out because it feels like the symptoms are coming and going. I'm just really paranoid and want the baby to stick if I am pregnant and don't want anything to cause a miscarriage

So maybe not a typical symptom...but man did I stuff my face today!!! I was starving all day..I am embarrassed by how much I have ate. Also I've been tired all day...what I would t give for a nap:/ Why won't my boobs hurt!?!? Come on little baby cells stick in there!

Hi girls, welcome Meg!

I'm 4 or 5 dpo and see to be having more cm than usual after O. But of course maybe this is normal for me and I just don't remember! There is really no clear answer as to if you can tell your pg from your cm after O but it just seems different for me! Other than that i just have some slight on and off stomach cramps. I want the sore boobs too! lol.

Megs- You mentioned you will start clomid next cycle, unless - hopefully- you get your BFP! I was just wondering why your doctor suggested clomid for you? Is clomid the go to medicine when couples are having issues getting pregnant? I thought it was to bring on ovulation, but I haven't read much about it yet, so i was just wondering. Thanks!

So long story semi short lol. I had gone to my regular pap last august and had some concerns bc my cycles were crazy! I was getting my period for a day but my cycles were regular 28-30 days. It made me a nervous wreck bc I was getting married in September an we wanted to try ASAP. So we started in Aug & my md told me to check O with the OPK & come back in 6 months if I didn't get a BFP....well I didn't. So I went back in feb he ordered all the tests and I did them in March after a BFN.

he had said it helps produce a good egg quality basically. I do ovulate but my md said just bc you get the positive OPK "Surge " doesn't mean you produce an egg....which is why I had blood work done. They came back great except for my progesterone that was a 5 but my md said he thinks I O'd late. I can't confirm or deny bc I didn't test.
I think he put me on it bc we haven't been using any type of BC for 6 years **not trying to conceive we used the pull out method** and that was weird to him that it didn't accidentally happen. So trying for 6month it was the beginning of the road he said.
Personally I think a lot of my issues are stress related. I couldn't stop googling or thinking something was wrong with me. It was like a black cloud over my head an the last 2 months I haven't been testing or googling and I've gotten soo much more positive. I'm sure getting good results helped.
We did tell me we could check my tubes 1 of 3 ways. But I opted out.
He didn't recommend IUI but he said worst case at the total end of the road we would do IVF.

How about you? Have you received any testing yet?

Those wanting boob pains
#1 you're tooo cute!
#2 my 2 BFFS who are and just were preggo both didn't get the boob pain until about 6weeks. So don't count that as a tell tail sign.
You're still in until that witch shows her face :)

Or you could be like me. I get sore boobs every cycle. Currently sore and it tricks me everytime! I got light-headed yesterday and obviously wanted to think it was a symptom, but I also had a long day on my feet yesterday.

Me too. I get sore boobs, twinges of cramping & pleanty of bloating. Lol.

Those wanting boob pains
#1 you're tooo cute!
#2 my 2 BFFS who are and just were preggo both didn't get the boob pain until about 6weeks. So don't count that as a tell tail sign.
You're still in until that witch shows her face :)

But it would make me feel better if my boobs hurt:) lol

Or you could be like me. I get sore boobs every cycle. Currently sore and it tricks me everytime! I got light-headed yesterday and obviously wanted to think it was a symptom, but I also had a long day on my feet yesterday.

that's how my boobs were before I regulated my cycles so I could never count on that butttttt now they are on and off so hopefully they get more sore and hurt tons haha

babydust to us all :)

Oh, can I late join in, my af might be due around 29-30th, but I know I will prolly test before then, I am starting my tww next day or two. Also good luck to everyone as 15th this month there is a 'seed moon' (full lunar eclipse) supposedly good for fertility, every little bit helps right? Lol

Oh, can I late join in, my af might be due around 29-30th, but I know I will prolly test before then, I am starting my tww next day or two. Also good luck to everyone as 15th this month there is a 'seed moon' (full lunar eclipse) supposedly good for fertility, every little bit helps right? Lol

welcome!

:dust: x

Hey ladies :)

I'm pretty sure I can't be pregnant this month- I volunteered at the London marathon yesterday handing out belongings at the end, which meant a long day on my feet in the sun.... I had some twinges which reminded me to take it easy & didn't go up on the lorry in case I fell, & was utterly utterly exhausted by the end of the day, but nothing more than everyone else I think- pretty sure if I'm pregnant I would have had some sort of dizziness or exhaustion earlier on. My lower back was sore & ceased up after being sat on the coach home for 2 hours, but I was on my feet literally all day & bending to pick up heavy bags so that's not a massive surprise.

Other symptoms have been on & off- cm came & went, boobs have been tingly/achey once a day but not constant & I've got a horrible cold that is probably just a horrible cold & an ulcer that came & went too & constipation/gas that could just be due to stress/diet changes being ill last week.

Oh well, I might test tomorrow or definitely wed if not so tats not long to wait is it? & it'll almost certainly be a bfn then anyway so maybe I'll quit thinking about it & then get a surprise BFP for my birthday!! Lol

I'm loving all the fertility links this month- it feels lucky, so maybe we'll get our Easter eggs after all, despite not having clear symptoms!

Goodluck to everyone :)

Xxx

Hi :wave:

your symptoms sound good ! Wednesday not to far away! Good luck!

Thanks, I am trying Soy Iso this month, as I am wondering if I even O half the time... I can't temp due to work, but my opks are always weak looking, I never get O pains or cramps. I took 3-7 CD, and have gotten O cramps and (TMI) a lot if ewcm. So looking really good this month it I dtd at the right times :)

Peace to all. I just had my embryo transfer this morning so on the 2ww wait. This is my third icsi. Been ttw for 10 years now. Hoping 2014 is our year. Good luck to all and May the Almighty bless us all with our bundles of joy soon.

Love n prayers to all:flower::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Peace to all. I just had my embryo transfer this morning so on the 2ww wait. This is my third icsi. Been ttw for 10 years now. Hoping 2014 is our year. Good luck to all and May the Almighty bless us all with our bundles of joy soon.

Love n prayers to all:flower::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Welcome!! Good luck to you!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"