AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

When u planning on testing

It's been a helluva day today at work so I have been nice and distracted. I plan on testing on 03/29 or 03/30... and not before then if I can at all help it! My LP is usually 11 or 12 days and I'm due to start AF on 03/29 (but hoping she doesn't show of course). Last night I was up again in the night to pee (very unusual) but I've been eating canned soup due to being so busy and not cooking, lol. There's so much sodium in that stuff I thought it was why I've been peeing up a storm, but I peed like 8 times today (not even kidding, it was once an hour at work) and I didn't have soup today. I didn't drink more water than I usually do either. I'm also having sore BB's but that's typical for me as I had a reduction 2 yrs ago and scar tissue + hormonal changes = soreness!

I'm 5 DPO today and it feels like forever until I can test! For all you ladies experiencing shortness of breath/heart palpitations, I have heard that is a sign because of increased blood flow through the veins. Are you noticing more pronounced/darker veins on your chest? I thought I might be last night while changing for bed but I think I'm just seeing things...

FX for everyone!!!

Yesterday the only thing I noticed was that my right aeriola(sp) is larger than it used to be (was maybe an inch and a half now it's 2 inches..) and it's more bumpy than usual. My left was bumpy too but not larger. Idk. I feel like my body is playing tricks on me. I

Creamy cm is back... good sign. Cramps r still here. Feel like I'm on af but not....

Heart palpitations and SOB are the biggest sign for me. I get crazy heart palpitations during pregnancy, my last was so bad I had a heart ultrasound and ekg. Everything was normal thank goodness but I really hate them. My shortness of breath has subsided so really all I have is creamy cm, high cervix, minor cramps, and sore bb's. All of those symptoms can come and go on there own so only time will tell

I. Can't. Stop. Taking. Tests... :( All NEGATIVE of course! (Dollar Tree brand) I can't afford another First Response type test until payday next week, ha ha ha. That's one way to make myself wait :-\ Just used my last cheapie! WHYYY!!!!

Boobs are hella sore.... I haven't had sore boobs since I was in high school. lol Barely had them when I was pregnant with my first.

I have been there Edbarnett lol! I'm so glad I have no tests, and I prob won't pick one up until Friday on my lunch at work. You'd be surprised the looks you get when you have two toddlers and buy a pregnancy test, ppl give you like this oh I'm sorry look lol they don't even know me!

Btw we did see the Easter bunny, my second one straight up hit the bunny and ran away yelling NO!!! Poor baby we traumatized them with these characters haha

I have been there Edbarnett lol! I'm so glad I have no tests, and I prob won't pick one up until Friday on my lunch at work. You'd be surprised the looks you get when you have two toddlers and buy a pregnancy test, ppl give you like this oh I'm sorry look lol they don't even know me!

Btw we did see the Easter bunny, my second one straight up hit the bunny and ran away yelling NO!!! Poor baby we traumatized them with these characters haha

LOL I have always been a bit scared of the Easter Bunny -- have you ever seen the Buzzfeed article with the creepy bunny pics? If you want a laugh I'd highly suggest it! https://www.buzzfeed.com/briangalin...photos-that-will-haunt-your-dreams#.usmKLxwQM

yeah it mightve been too early. Depending on your dpo, I say wait at least 10-12 dpo. I'm so eager to test too but hard with this SOB and uterus pain.

Omg I'm dying those are terrifying!! It doesn't surprise me honesty she's very shy, she doesn't even really like people bahaha

I'm waiting to take mine to "The Bunny" - I always thought it was a fun sentiment but the more I see the variety of costumes these bunnies have. They're downright horror film material lol But - fun memories ha ha ha ha.

Omg omg I'm freaking out...... so just went potty. And noticed very light pink on toilet paper. I'm praying it's implantation. And not turn into af

yeah it mightve been too early. Depending on your dpo, I say wait at least 10-12 dpo. I'm so eager to test too but hard with this SOB and uterus pain.

Maybe it was too early. What does SOB mean. :-\

shortness of breath. Just to a point that I find myself catching a breather. I don't have any history of asthma. Feels like a ran a mile. :sleep:

That would be 11 days early for af.... but I'm been crampimg so really scared right now...

Omg omg I'm freaking out...... so just went potty. And noticed very light pink on toilet paper. I'm praying it's implantation. And not turn into af

Theres still hope. Hope its just implantation.

I'm so nervous right now... I'm scared to even go potty this is way to early for af. I'm 5dpo. So I'm really holding hope it's implantation.... I'm shacking I'm so nervous... cause if I don't start then my hopes of a bfp will be greater

Its getting harder and harder not to test..

Tanya your daughter is a girl.after my own heart...punched a clown once lol

I'm so nervous right now... I'm scared to even go potty this is way to early for af. I'm 5dpo. So I'm really holding hope it's implantation.... I'm shacking I'm so nervous... cause if I don't start then my hopes of a bfp will be greater

FX it's not AF early. Hope you get your bfp.

That would be really early for AF-- FX that this is implantation!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->