AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

What does FX mean??? And thanks ladies I'm really nervous. I had shocking pain low down ... went potty just a tiny tiny dot

What does FX mean??? And thanks ladies I'm really nervous. I had shocking pain low down ... went potty just a tiny tiny dot

FX= fingers crossed. Try to do something to distract yourself maybe? I know it's easier said than done..

Lol I am my sister here. And i was like freaking and couldn't tell her cause decided not to tell everyone we are ttc. Family is judemental.

Lol I am my sister here. And i was like freaking and couldn't tell her cause decided not to tell everyone we are ttc. Family is judemental.

Isn't it a shame? If I am pregnant it will be between my hubby and I until I literally am showing.

Isn't it a shame? If I am pregnant it will be between my hubby and I until I literally am showing.

Ya. To judgemental. But my life is great. Have a house steady income ,cars everything we need and been with my husband for 7 years o and father to my kids. No reason to judge.. but guess family can be a pain in the behind.

Family can be harsh. We will only tell a select few until we have to tell everyone

Lol so I just had to explain to my DH how getting pregnant actually works. All men seem to learn is how the process starts but not what the woman goes through after

Omg thats a hopeful sign. I've never heard of AF coming at 5dpo. That's just too weird, its gotta be implantation. With my first pregnancy, I had implantation of pink discharge for a few days.

It's not af. But upon wiping I noticed I had a slight tear down there. Looked with a mirror. Didn't see no blood coming from it. So now I donna if it was implantation and the rip if from wiping so much checking for blood. Or if it wad the route cause. I have dabbed the tear and no blood so now idk

Update. Tmi warned
OK so after I got the first tint smudge of pink I got exsited but scared. So I kept checking and checking and checking not once did I feel a cut or anything more of a strech. I'm sure u ladies no what I mean. It wasn't a actual cut just like a strech/tear. So after wiping atleast 10 xs. I felt like a pinch and looked and found the strech. I did a cm check while in the shower like 2 hrs before and didn't have it then. First wipe when found the pink didn't feel any strech. So after finding that I dabbed the strech with toilet paper and got absolutely no blood from the strech. So I tried irrating it a lil still no blood from the strech. And the blood was very light and was a drop the strech is long so the imprint didn't match eather. So I don't no. The strech did not apear to draw blood and if it did I think it would be bright not pink. So idk what to think. I don't believe it's from that. But can't be absolutely ruled out.
But I'm only 5dpo. So I'm not gonna trip.on it to much. The cramping has been persistent.
Let's just hope a BFP on Sunday

Great to hear it wasnt your af. Goodluck to you all!!

I cant seem to lay on my tummy anymore, its not comfortable anymore. Maybe cuz I'm so bloated and wearing jeans is not comfy either. I'd rather just stay home and wear pajamas. I'm about 7dpo and the lower uterine pain are coming and going for awhile. It's so hard to not tell anyone at home whats going on. This is the only place I can really talk too.

Hi Ladies, I'm new to the site and hope you don't mind me joining in so late. I'm currently 10dpo and waiting for my BFP or the :witch: to arrive on 3/29. Had quite a few symptoms so far but trying not to get my hopes up too much. Mainly unusual lower back pain, some cramping, tugging/pulling sensation in my pelvic area, totally gone off coffee and sitting right next to the kitchen at work is proving difficult as some of the smells are just really setting me off in a bad way. Sending baby dust to you all x

Hope you read my mind! The bloat is so uncomfortable I'm unbuttoning my jeans when sitting at work.

Welcome lynne! Baby dust to you!
I don't know how to describe the sensation I was having this morning in my pelvic area...but it was odd. Not painful but annoying. No more heart fluttering from what I can tell and my temp has dropped a little. Still hopeful because of everything else. Very gassy still. Nausea and dizziness come and go. Keep sneezing and very tired. Fingers crossed...

Great to hear it wasnt your af. Goodluck to you all!!

I cant seem to lay on my tummy anymore, its not comfortable anymore. Maybe cuz I'm so bloated and wearing jeans is not comfy either. I'd rather just stay home and wear pajamas. I'm about 7dpo and the lower uterine pain are coming and going for awhile. It's so hard to not tell anyone at home whats going on. This is the only place I can really talk too.

Same! it's uncomfortable to lay on my stomach, I was wondering if its psychological! also been bloated. Working out hard and dropping weight (ever so slowly) yet jeans are tight on the waist...! Was supposed to get AF yesterday. No sign. Gonna wait until tom morning to test!

Night fire! Thank you! when are you expected to get your AF?

Depending on the app eother the 28th or 31st...28th would be 25 days which is what my cycle has been.

So...eating spicy foods when you have heartburn that's coming ad going...probably not the best idea....but it tastes Sooo good :-/

Uh. So decided had an urge to poas. So instead of taking a pregnancy test I'd just use.a opk. Heck I have 4 left out of 20 and they expire before I could use em and what do I disover. Pos opk still!! Is my hormones off wth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->