AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

I second that!! Good luck to everyone! I wish I could donate my fertility. Honestly, my first ob diagnosed me with PCOS and told me I might never conceive. I went on birth control because I was in college, and incidentally wound up pregnant while on Bc in my last year. I almost died but I graduated on time. I did worry if it was a coincidence but then when my husband wanted a second and I gave him 1 cycle to do it, well needless to say I have two kids lol! I also lost a grand total 140 lbs so that helped a ton! Also Clara your post made me crack up! I would so do the same thing bahaha

Congrats on the two kiddos you have - here's hoping for 1 more! Also congrats on the weight loss, that is INCREDIBLE!!! Can you give me some of your fertility and also some of your motivation? :)

Lol chi town I wish!! With my first I had gestational diabetes, so I had to meet with a dietician. It was eye opening on how terrible I was eating and how I was living! I tell her all the time she saved my life! Soo advice if you can be miserable for 2 weeks then you can do anything! For 2 weeks while you detox you hate everyone, and you crave everything. However, you have to stay strong!! I only eat healthy carbs, whole grains, fruit etc, lean meats and veggies! No pasta, no white/wheat bread. Also I am fast food and pop free for 4 years!! And well exercising is never easy but hey the endorphins keep me very happy lol

I second that!! Good luck to everyone! I wish I could donate my fertility. Honestly, my first ob diagnosed me with PCOS and told me I might never conceive. I went on birth control because I was in college, and incidentally wound up pregnant while on Bc in my last year. I almost died but I graduated on time. I did worry if it was a coincidence but then when my husband wanted a second and I gave him 1 cycle to do it, well needless to say I have two kids lol! I also lost a grand total 140 lbs so that helped a ton! Also Clara your post made me crack up! I would so do the same thing bahaha

Congrats on the two kiddos you have - here's hoping for 1 more! Also congrats on the weight loss, that is INCREDIBLE!!! Can you give me some of your fertility and also some of your motivation? :)

I second both this notions! Lol

Anyone having a more rapid heartbeat and having to take deep breaths?

Usawife.... Actually I have been on and off since last night... I don't like it

Not having a rapid heartbeat (I have a low resting heart rate as is) however I get moments of shortness of breath.

I'm 5dpo. Starting to get slight cramping along with the back aches. Ugh I hope this is my month!!?!?!?

I don't think I've had a wierd heartbeat...but I'm having more asthma attacks

my AF is due on 29-31, But we hope I dont see a AF this month lol. Baby dust to all. In my TWW now and I feel like I'm going to go insane. I am currenlty 3DPO

I'm still sick with this terrible cold, ugh!! While a couple people have said it can be a good thing it's getting harder and harder to tell myself that day after day. There's like what, a week left of waiting now, right?? I'm so excited. I don't think I'll make it in time for an Easter announcement but I can work with April fools day too, I'm not going to be picky.

Hi everyone!
Can I join..my af is suppose to be due 3/28 or 3/29. I've been having some symptoms and hope my mind is not playing games with me. Stay strong everyone.

Ugh, I'm cramping, nausea, back pain, ;, ( I feel terrible and cm dried upn;, (

Ugh, I'm cramping, nausea, back pain, ;, ( I feel terrible and cm dried upn;, (

My cm was very light yesterday as well. Creamy but by the time I went to the bathroom it was dry on my panties each time. :(

Today no cramping yet but I've only been up an hour. Back hurts a little. Slightly nauseous and nose is runny this morning. Throat goes from sore to ok depending on the minute it seems. I just feel off today and I don't know if it's good or bad.

I don't feel exactly like period more bloated! But I ate terrible yesterday so that's prob from the result of that. My breasts are tender which they rarely are for me, however last month they did that as well. So weird. I still have creamy cm though, def not dry like last month at this time. My cp was so high this morning I couldn't reach it, however that was my first time testing at that time so it doesn't count, I'll check later! Got a full day with two toddlers and a trip to the Easter bunny today so should be good to keep me nice and distracted. How is everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->