AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Sounds like you have a very busy day today! Lucky girl.

I'm def very bloated (since yesterday afternoon I haven't been able to button both bottoms on my jeans at work...thankful I have long sweaters.)

Had cramping last night thought it could be implantation.... but I tjink that would be quite late as I'm 9 or10dpo today. Thoughts??? X

I just landed in North Carolina so I'll thankfully be busy the next couple of days. No symptoms still for me....

Im 6dpo today.... Temptation is getting the better of me. I may use cheapy from tomorrow he he I only have 1 frer left so saving that for Saturday of Sunday 10-11dpo x

Oh no! Hold off testing. As soon as someone does it I'm going to have a hard time not following suit. Haha. To be honest I feel nothing, just this cold. Maaaybe I feel like my uterus is "full" but it's not like cramping and such is out if the norm for me.

Hey ladies- so I know its later in the 2ww, but I need something to distract me. This wait is killing me. More or less because I think I am out this month. Just don't feel very confident and I just want AF to get here so I can get on to the next month.

There are a lot of ladies on here very close to the same schedule. I am 7dpo today... af due on the 28th

I'm feeling a bit nauseous this morning. I know it's early though. Peak implantation day would be March 25 which is actually the first anniversary of our sons passing.

I'm sorry usaf:-(

I've recently become dizzy and nauseous while standing today.

Expecting AF today in the evening prob... Hope she doesn't come! had a dream I was pregnant also (I'm sure my paranoia!) slightly sore breasts.

I'm due anywhere between tomorrow and Saturday. Stinks not knowing my cycle length yet! Negative $ store test today.

Oh man just went for my jog, my breasts sure did not appreciate this sports bra. If I was symptom spotting I'd say this is the only one that's def a sign for me. However, could be caused from any kind of hormone fluctuation. Good luck edbarnett and sassy you guys are so close!

Oh man just went for my jog, my breasts sure did not appreciate this sports bra. If I was symptom spotting I'd say this is the only one that's def a sign for me. However, could be caused from any kind of hormone fluctuation. Good luck edbarnett and sassy you guys are so close!

Agreed, it's not unusal for mine to hurt. Especially since over the past year they've gone from 34c to 34dd. Tmi sorry. Lmao

Lol mine went from 44ddd to 38c/d so no worries lol it is actually weird for mine to be sore, they haven't been sore since I stopped producing milk which was idk maybe a year ago

Just had that fluttering heart feeling some of you were talking about yesterday. Took my pulse and it was at 102 bpm.
Don't know if it's a sign or if it's because my husband just spent 10k which is everything we were saving for down payment when we move.

When u planning on testing

It's been a helluva day today at work so I have been nice and distracted. I plan on testing on 03/29 or 03/30... and not before then if I can at all help it! My LP is usually 11 or 12 days and I'm due to start AF on 03/29 (but hoping she doesn't show of course). Last night I was up again in the night to pee (very unusual) but I've been eating canned soup due to being so busy and not cooking, lol. There's so much sodium in that stuff I thought it was why I've been peeing up a storm, but I peed like 8 times today (not even kidding, it was once an hour at work) and I didn't have soup today. I didn't drink more water than I usually do either. I'm also having sore BB's but that's typical for me as I had a reduction 2 yrs ago and scar tissue + hormonal changes = soreness!

I'm 5 DPO today and it feels like forever until I can test! For all you ladies experiencing shortness of breath/heart palpitations, I have heard that is a sign because of increased blood flow through the veins. Are you noticing more pronounced/darker veins on your chest? I thought I might be last night while changing for bed but I think I'm just seeing things...

FX for everyone!!!

I ache everywhere! And feel so tired. I might test tomorrow.... really want to hold off til saturday but I'm rubbish at self restraint

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->