AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

I looked at an implantation tracker and it says it's most likely on Friday which is the first anniversary of our sons passing. Today has been a pretty rough day for me.

I need some of your willpower sassyv. I have a hard time not testing even before I'm late. This cycle even hubby is getting on me, asking when I can start poas. It makes it even harder but I'm not going to buy any until this weekend. I have noooo symptoms and my cold is finally going away so if that was a symptom, well it's pretty much gone now. I'm probably 5 or 6 dpo.

I need some of your willpower sassyv. I have a hard time not testing even before I'm late. This cycle even hubby is getting on me, asking when I can start poas. It makes it even harder but I'm not going to buy any until this weekend. I have noooo symptoms and my cold is finally going away so if that was a symptom, well it's pretty much gone now. I'm probably 5 or 6 dpo.

Hopefully the cold was a good sogn...but I'm glad you are starting to feel better.

Kaylab I heard that if you've conceived opk can be positive b it it's not as reliable as hcg testing...maybe a good sign.

I'm currently dealing with a headache, stuffy nose, and back pain. On top of the bloating as gas. I'm tired but restless at the same time if that makes sense. Idk...

Yeah Kaylab usually an opk will be positive after an hpt, so good luck!! Me I had an overwhelming feeling like why would I even be pregnant. It's a long shot for me, however I'm still having cramps, high cp, tender bb's. None of these are normal for me but I'm suspecting it's all in my head lol. Now I don't want to even buy a test Bc I don't want to waste money

Yeah Kaylab usually an opk will be positive after an hpt, so good luck!! Me I had an overwhelming feeling like why would I even be pregnant. It's a long shot for me, however I'm still having cramps, high cp, tender bb's. None of these are normal for me but I'm suspecting it's all in my head lol. Now I don't want to even buy a test Bc I don't want to waste money

Awe Tanya you can't think negatively. Not out til the witch shows

Well it's weird Bc I wasn't 100% I was ready for a 3rd but I think I might be, my husband is game for ttc whenever, but I would have to wait quite a couple of months before actually ttc Bc next month would be right by Christmas and the two months after that are close to my daughters birthday, so I feel like if I'm not then I'll prob just continue with not ttc until Jan like originally. I'll be fine either way, just weird what hormones make us feel

I can understand that. If I conceive this cycle it would have been a runs my birthday and the due date would be around my DH birthday. But I think that'd be awesome.

I looked at an implantation tracker and it says it's most likely on Friday which is the first anniversary of our sons passing. Today has been a pretty rough day for me.

So sorry for your loss... can't be an easy time of year for you :(

Today has been a wild one with work and other commitments -- in many ways I am happy for the distractions but I also didn't even get a chance to eat lunch today so that can't be great for TTC. I'm happy the long weekend is here (after tomorrow of course). My CM is back (seemed to have dried up the past 2 days). Kaylab, how are things today? I had no idea about the OPK thing -- so naturally I'm going to go POAS! It's a "safer" way of testing although I'm only 6 DPO today so it's pretty unlikely implantation has happened yet if there is indeed a lil bean.

Edit: Update -- was negative :(

Keep us posted everyone! Less than a week to go now until test dates for many of us!

After 4days my opk turned negative. Now it turned pos. But seems to be in the morning so idk

Short LH surges in the TWW can happen, I hope for your sake it turns into a bfp

Everyone seems to be poas. Makes me want to too...but I know itll.bw negative. So sorry for your loss usaf!

If I don't conceive this cycle I'm going to not buy any HPT until the day my period is due. I've wasted so much money for nothing. I bought a $ store test today because I'm technically due any day now. I don't know WHEN my period is due I just know it's CD 29 so it's soon.
The dollar store test was, of course, negative. Although I "SWEAR" I see a shadow. My body is reacting to this like a teenager. I'm definitely PMSing (or I'm pregnant) but something.. My face has exploded in acne. I'm stuffy as crap - but it's allergy season too... and my boobs still hurt so bad. Yeah.

:wacko:

If I don't conceive this cycle I'm going to not buy any HPT until the day my period is due. I've wasted so much money for nothing. I bought a $ store test today because I'm technically due any day now. I don't know WHEN my period is due I just know it's CD 29 so it's soon.
The dollar store test was, of course, negative. Although I "SWEAR" I see a shadow. My body is reacting to this like a teenager. I'm definitely PMSing (or I'm pregnant) but something.. My face has exploded in acne. I'm stuffy as crap - but it's allergy season too... and my boobs still hurt so bad. Yeah.

:wacko:

Hang in there girl! I buy my tests when they go on sale and then stash them. I've organized the cabinet under the sink in my bathroom so that I can't see them without really looking for them to help with temptation.

You're not out until AF shows. Hold out as long as you can and test again. Good luck hun!

I'm stuffy and sneezy too, don't know if it's a cold or allergies.

Heartburn is coming more frequently though.

Omg i feel like I'm pms. I'm so moody hopefully it's pbs (pre baby syndrome )

Word to describe today......? ACNE!! Where has it all come from?? It's everywhere... my shoulders my chest my face.. not tons of it but alot more than normal.

Well my day has been terrible lol, on to the next! Had some nausea today but it was pretty brief

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->