AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

After reading some articles on temping, this is my first month that I kept track. I'm still in the learning process myself too. I attached an article that explains how to chart and what to look for. There's more on the web that you can read too.

https://www.babycenter.com/chart-basal-body-temperature-and-cervical-mucus

I read something years ago that was on about having to take your temp at the same time every single day and exactly the same time as soon as you woke up before even getting out of bed.......I thought there's no ways that's going to happen!! ��

Lol not faster yet but it's fun and competetive. Of course he gets the good cars and gives me the rejects. Lol.

This is my first month temping. Idk how to post the chart with my phone....?

Mine imitates his farts...so he'd laugh if he could hear me

I just got a really really sore throat though.

I caved and tested before bed........bfn :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 6
I *think* 11dpo......so still early really. Will try again Monday maybe!

Fx for you! It is still quite early. I'm 11dpo today, too and so nervous to test. I have a low grade fever around 99.4 F and of course I'm wanting it to be a sign of early pregnancy...but my husband has been sick the past few days so it's more likely just me coming down with what he has :(

Nightfire and Chitown, I got a REALLY bad cold right after I O'd and it lasted almost a week. I hadn't been sick since Thanksgiving. It could be a pregnancy sign for you guys!!

I can't decide when to test again... I only have one FRER left. I guess it doesn't really matter, but I like having extras haha

I convinced hubby to go to walmart to I bought a couple of those cheapies. I know there's colds and stuff going around right now but I'm hoping it's a sign. Now I'm afraid to test seeing a bfn at 11dpo...that's what I'll be tomorrow. Ugh

I convinced hubby to go to war sp I bought a couple of those cheapies. I know there's colds and stuff going around right now but I'm hoping it's a sign. Now I'm afraid to test seeing a bfn at 11dpo...that's what I'll be tomorrow. Ugh

Still pee on your stick in the morning and see what happens ;) I'll give it a couple of days and try again.......if I can wait that long!!

Fx for you! It is still quite early. I'm 11dpo today, too and so nervous to test. I have a low grade fever around 99.4 F and of course I'm wanting it to be a sign of early pregnancy...but my husband has been sick the past few days so it's more likely just me coming down with what he has :(

Oh no, I hope you don't have germs!!

Bugs are going around like crazy here. All my kids woke up puking and have bad stomachs; (

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->