AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

When I cough my side like fallopian tubes hurt and uterus feels Lil heavy today

Can I join? AF is due for me Wednesday the 30th. I am somewhere around 9 DPO and (TMI coming) I am having tons of clear CM. Is this normal for AF symptoms?? It has been so long since we have been on the TTC train I cannot remember what is normal and what isn't. And since stopping the pill in Feb. (it was a really low dose) I never really had AF symptoms)! I've been having awful headaches, off and on cramps, and a LOT of back pain which I know can ALL mean the dreaded AF. But I am unsure about the awful abundance of CM part. Ugh.

It's probably just me being selfish but I want to see all y'all's tests and squint with you!! SO hoping for a ton of BFPs!

Can I join? AF is due for me Wednesday the 30th. I am somewhere around 9 DPO and (TMI coming) I am having tons of clear CM. Is this normal for AF symptoms?? It has been so long since we have been on the TTC train I cannot remember what is normal and what isn't. And since stopping the pill in Feb. (it was a really low dose) I never really had AF symptoms)! I've been having awful headaches, off and on cramps, and a LOT of back pain which I know can ALL mean the dreaded AF. But I am unsure about the awful abundance of CM part. Ugh.

Welcome girl!

I'm not sure about the cm mines mostly creamy.

I'll def post a pic of my result tomorrow. I'm still not sure which test to use. Guess we'll see.

I keep seeing lots of people mention creamy but mine is 100% clear and it is the kind where I feel like my period just started so I run to the bathroom and nothing is there... just lots of clear ICK. :(

Just went to the bathroom and I have a very light pink discharge only when wiping. Today is 11dpo. Please AF stay away!!:nope:

Welcome Breakingdawn!

11 DPO and light pink discharge sounds like implantation to me. I had that with both my children! FX for you!!

My implantation bleeding was always around 11 DPO, it can definitely show late!

Maybe tmi but sometimes in my panties it's clear but if I actually check it and swirl it's normally creamy...don't know if that helps you at all

I'm jealous you all have symptoms! I've got nothing except bloat going on. And some cramps which are typical for me. I probably won't test again tomorrow, and wait it out.

I seem to have so many symptoms that I really hope my body isn't fabricating them

I am 99% sure my body is playing tricks on me. It is just our first cycle back at TTC honestly and I have one tube thanks to an ectopic in 2011 (but I have conceived a healthy baby since then). I just don't expect it to be this soon for us. I would be extremely shocked.

Whoa, I snuck away to clean and play Easter bunny and this thread went crazy lol. Welcome breakingdawn. With my 2nd pregnancy I had a ton of clear cm so fx for you! Nightfire I seriously hope you get your bfp your symptoms are promising!!
Kayla I hope AF stays away, I am cramping like AF now. Hope she doesn't come early that would truly make tomorrow suck. Still high cp, still tender breasts and that's about it!

[URL=https://s753.photobucket.com/user/IrishSoldiersPrincess/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_13.jpeg.html][IMG]https://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx178/IrishSoldiersPrincess/Mobile%20Uploads/image_13.jpeg[/URL]

Well I think I'm out this month

I hope its IB, thanks guys for your input. I'm having AF-like pain pretty bad today, hope it gets better for tomorrows Easter.

Nightfire: 10dpo my discharge was creamy too. I also had so many noticeable preggo symptoms that my body better not be playing tricks on me.

Weebles: How many dpo?
USAFWife: How many dpo?

I believe I'm 10dpo. I know it's still kinda early to test and it's not a fmu so there's a chance but I don't think it's likely

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->