AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Hi ladies, I've been stalking this thread :), I'm due for AF on the 1/3 so Nightfire I'm almost on the same schedule as u. I'm waiting till the 31st when my ic arrive so I can test, I've been so good this month and not tested at all :)! I'm curious whether you've tested yet as I'm having almost the exact same symptoms as you. Baby dust to all xx

Hi ladies, I've been stalking this thread :), I'm due for AF on the 1/3 so Nightfire I'm almost on the same schedule as u. I'm waiting till the 31st when my ic arrive so I can test, I've been so good this month and not tested at all :)! I'm curious whether you've tested yet as I'm having almost the exact same symptoms as you. Baby dust to all xx

Welcome curious! Haven't gotten out of bed yet this morning to test...I'm afraid to. Lol I don't want to see a bfn

Oh I know how u feel. But even if u do get a bfn there's still time to get a bfp. I've only ever gotten a positive result after AF is due.

Today is 11dpo so I know it's still early I know. Ugh I'm afraid to get up. Lol. Can't help but feel sad when it's negative.

That's perfectly normal to get upset, but if u don't test how will u know lol. Personally I am a poas addict so I know the pain of negative after negative. Are you having any new symptoms?

Nothing new I don't think. Yesterday we went for a 2.5 hour drive and it made me dizzy and nauseous which was wierd. But nothing else that I can pinpoint.

Hmmm well, it's still early yet, don't stress. I don't have any symptoms that I can spot coz I have a super bad cold/flu lol so I just feel crappy all round. Fx you get a bfp when u work the courage up to get out of bed and test lol.

Yes nightfire I've been waiting to see your results!!
So I was stupid I picked up a cheap test at Walmart yesterday
I took it this morning and I thought I might have seen a vvvvvfl, inverted it and think my eyes are playing tricks on me Bc I have AF type cramping today

Yes nightfire I've been waiting to see your results!!
So I was stupid I picked up a cheap test at Walmart yesterday
I took it this morning and I thought I might have seen a vvvvvfl, inverted it and think my eyes are playing tricks on me Bc I have AF type cramping today

Hi Tayna that sounds promising, post a pic so we can squint with u lol. Btw I always get AF type cramps in early pregnancy from my uterus stretching, to me it feels the same.

i think they let you upload from your camera roll if I'm not mistaken, I've uploaded from my iPad before but I'm not sure if phones are the same.

Did it work?? Again I think I might be imagining it sometimes I see it sometimes I don't lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 15
Nightfire you just go to advanced post and it's pretty easy

Think I'm out. Big temp drop this am at 12dpo. Even so tried testing with an Ic and got a stark white BFN. GL Tanya and nightfire - can't wait to see what happens!

AF is 2-3 days away for me and symptoms have temporarily disappeared. :shrug: Around 7-9DPO I was having tons of cramps, back pain, boob pain... now just lingering headache and some slight sore bbs. Hmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->