AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Not sure which one I finally got to attach but I'm not seeing anything...:-(

Attachments

• 2016-03-27 09.44.18.jpg
    2016-03-27 09.44.18.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 7
Finally got the other one small enough but yea nothing...

Attachments

• 20160327_093814-1-1.jpg
    20160327_093814-1-1.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 8
Think I'm out. Big temp drop this am at 12dpo. Even so tried testing with an Ic and got a stark white BFN. GL Tanya and nightfire - can't wait to see what happens!

I'm sorry hun. Hang in there though. Not out yet!

I am considering testing tomorrow or Tuesday morning. Just so I know whether or not to expect AF. Pretty sure she will show though. I have not bought any tests yet!

I am considering testing tomorrow or Tuesday morning. Just so I know whether or not to expect AF. Pretty sure she will show though. I have not bought any tests yet!

Always safer to wait until after shes due to test...its just hard. AF is either due tomorrow or the 31st depending on the app. My cycles have been 25 days ok average since stopping BCP so tomorrow would be 25 days.

So sorry Nightfire, don't be sad *hugs*. There's still time. Stay hopeful xx

Ugh think on have a invalid test.... it has a line going like this - instead of this l . Showed up the wrong way. Did see another squinted looks like a + sign but not the type of tesy I have so it must be invalid

Ugh think on have a invalid test.... it has a line going like this - instead of this l . Showed up the wrong way. Did see another squinted looks like a + sign but not the type of tesy I have so it must be invalid

That's odd :-(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-27-08-13-12.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-03-27-08-13-12.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 7
All of a sudden I got really dizzy (still am) and now I'm nauseous. I think it's way too early for any hcg to be affecting me like that. Please don't let it be a stomach bug!!!

All you ladies testing! I want to join in sooo bad but lucky me got stuck having to work. (I'm on call this weekend). Even though they were bfn don't give up yet, there is sill time. And I just really doubt that we are all not pregnant, someone always has a bfp and I'm crossing my fingers for all of us!

I haven't been dizzy or nauseous yet today. Just bloated and gassy. Veins are still noticeable on both my breasts and both aeriola seem larger and maybe darker. I have the discomfort of having af but not the pain I normally get.

Yesterday I was constipated....normally right before af I have the complete opposite because of the endometriosis...idk.

2 very faint test different days. Idk what to think if it was first response I'd say I was preg. But since it's blue dye I'm unsure lines are deff there just light

Think I'm out. Big temp drop this am at 12dpo. Even so tried testing with an Ic and got a stark white BFN. GL Tanya and nightfire - can't wait to see what happens!

I'm sorry hun. Hang in there though. Not out yet!

Same to you! We should both wait a few more days and test again. Hoping it's just still too early

I hope so too! Ugh I want it so bad. Af is supposed to arrive tomorrow so idk not confident anymore. Should have waited lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->