AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

well I hope some lines appear soon for all of us! I too feel completely different today, almost "normal". No backache, no cramps, no headaches etc. What with my bfn last night aswell I am totally feeling out!! :(

well I hope some lines appear soon for all of us! I too feel completely different today, almost "normal". No backache, no cramps, no headaches etc. What with my bfn last night aswell I am totally feeling out!! :(

I'm with ya! I don't have bachaches right now. I do have the af discomfort. Feels like she's coming but without the pain. Idk what to think at this point

Im just thinking I want wine. Lots of wine. Lol. But I am resisting the urge and replacing it with a cup of tea, how wild am I!!!! Hahahahahah

I can deff see these lines..... pics suck but in person I want to get a first response but husband said not today

Exciting times kaylab!! Fx'd for you and and those 2 pink lines.....can't wait to see them! Just wish my pee would produce some too :haha:

All of a sudden I got really dizzy (still am) and now I'm nauseous. I think it's way too early for any hcg to be affecting me like that. Please don't let it be a stomach bug!!!

Not necessarily in my 2nd pregnancy def had nausea for a week before I finally got my bfp!!
Again idk about mine but def having AF like cramps which is early for me but we'll see

All of my AF symptoms have vanished. I started having them around 7DPO but now, nothing. Except dizzy and nauseous. This is terrible. I feel awful.

I'm having cramps today too. Feels like af is on her way actually. I still think I'll test again tomorrow and hope for at least a squinter. Kaylab, lucky you with your dh helping you resist the urge to poas, lol. I just don't trust blue dyes at all unless they are obvious.

Here's a load of good luck virtual hugs

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I think we all deserve them!!

I'm having cramps today too. Feels like af is on her way actually. I still think I'll test again tomorrow and hope for at least a squinter. Kaylab, lucky you with your dh helping you resist the urge to poas, lol. I just don't trust blue dyes at all unless they are obvious.

Ya not getting my hopes up. And ya he wants me to wait tell wed when I gave a doc appointment. He said it's easter not crazy pregnancy test day. Think he's getting. Lil annoyed of hearing it. But what he doesn't no is if I wasn't on this site getting advice from all you ladies then he would hear a whole lot more hhahah. I have lil longer cycle I am 10dpo but af due the 2nd. But that's just average mine vary from 28 to 34 huge diff

Ok I may be out? I don't know? Like I said, around 11 DPO, I went to the bathroom and noticed an odd brownish stuff in underwear and then when I went to the bathroom. It was a fairly light color. I know implantation generally can occur 6-12 DPO so that means I am still in that window. I hope AF is not starting this early though! She is not due until Wednesday!! :( It definitely was an odd color and after wiping multiple times, it was gone. Sorry for the TMI, I guess if it comes back I will know it is likely normal AF spotting. I have no cramping right now though.

Happy Easter everyone, I just got up. Last night I had pink discharge for just a few hours with excruciating pain rt lower ab. This morning its just creme cm. I'm still feeling weird sensation around my ab, like af is going to creep up. My af is expected to arrive tomorrow. Easter is today and I don't want to get out of bed.

Hey 10dpo can be too early to test guys so there's still hope. I'm 12dpo today and haven't tested yet.

Ok I may be out? I don't know? Like I said, around 11 DPO, I went to the bathroom and noticed an odd brownish stuff in underwear and then when I went to the bathroom. It was a fairly light color. I know implantation generally can occur 6-12 DPO so that means I am still in that window. I hope AF is not starting this early though! She is not due until Wednesday!! :( It definitely was an odd color and after wiping multiple times, it was gone. Sorry for the TMI, I guess if it comes back I will know it is likely normal AF spotting. I have no cramping right now though.

Yes it's still early to tell what it was. I spotted on 11dpo and the cramps were coming and going. And 12dpo the spotting is gone, but for some folks there spotting last a few days. My first pregnancy spotting (light pink) lasted about 3 days. Hang in there!

I'm with ya! I don't have bachaches right now. I do have the af discomfort. Feels like she's coming but without the pain. Idk what to think at this point

My backaches are coming and going too. Sometimes I could feel normal during the day and BAM at night I'm uncomfortable with lower pain. I'm having mixed feelings with mines too, but we both almost have identical symptoms. Hope we all have bfp soon!

Any kind of spotting or discharge generally just frustrates me. I happen to get it fairly regularly before af which makes me worry about my lp length and every once in awhile it really throws me off, like random spotting in the middle of my lp that then goes away. It's so confusing to say the least. I hope it means something for you ladies! This month I haven't had any spotting at all and that in itself is starting to make me hopeful as every day I get closer to my expected af day. For me any time I don't spot I think is a good thing!

I am not use to this spotting at all. It is not helping I feel like I am on a ship. I keep getting dizzy and it is awful! I really hope this is not an early AF. My cycle will be completely thrown off next round. Sigh.

If af has to arrive I'd rather she be early than late! But of course fx she stays away!

True, early is better... it just might confuse my next cycle as far as ovulation. I guess worst case I will buy some O tests!

Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us that af stays far far away and we all get bfp. Hoping it's just too early to test..

CM is still creamy but last month (tmi coming) when I put a tampon in on the day I was supposed to get my period it had a bunch of creamy cm on the tube...then I got af a day late amd was still creamy so I'm not putting any faith in my cm this month. Can't tell what's what. Just ate easter dinner and I'm a little nauseous and dizzy. Still constipated which is just wierd for me. Normally only happens when I take an Immodium.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->