AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

I've been cramping a lot today. Hoping af stays away but doubtful

Hello ladies... I still have yet to start my af since my nexplanon removal on the 2nd of this month... The 9th-11th had brownish discharge only when wiping along with slight cramps... But my cervix has been high, soft and I'm sure it's as closed as it gets after 4 vaginal births and a c section... Its been like this since i had it removed excepct on the 10th my cervix went low for just a few hrs then went right back up... Been having more and more creamy cm but still all negative HPT... Been having some nausea for a few days and lightedheadness a little heavy feeling in my abdomen but that's it... I always have back aches so that's not new... I usuallydont have an appetite but lately I have been actually hungry without having to force myself to eat... I hope we get some BFPs soon!!

Oh man I am straight up exhausted lol such a long day. My cramps have completely stopped for now but they lasted a good couple of hours I'm hoping it's a good sign because it's all been left sided

Wow-- a lot happens on here in a weekend! I was away at my in-laws place this weekend and just got home. To everyone who has tested, please hang in there -- no one is out until AF shows! Hope she doesn't.

I bought 2 off-brand pink line ER tests. I plan on testing tomorrow AM (earlier than I wanted to, but I am so sick of not knowing!). I will be 11 DPO tomorrow but only 1 day before AF is scheduled to start (my luteal phase is around 11-12 days typically). I am so hopeful -- something feels different this month, and I hope it's not all in my head. I had an HSG on March 1, and many women get pregnant in the 3 months following that test (makes it worth the pain). I'm hoping I'm one of them!

As for symptoms it's hard for me to say. I think I see increased veins on my chest but DW doesn't see them. I've been getting a bit queasy after meals but have also been eating different foods than normal. CM fluctuates between (TMI) creamy and stretchy.

I'm sending out my most hopeful vibes for us all!!

PS: I am in Atlantic Canada -- we had a huge ice storm on Friday and today was above freezing and sunny. It's an unpredictable but a great place to live!

Wow-- a lot happens on here in a weekend! I was away at my in-laws place this weekend and just got home. To everyone who has tested, please hang in there -- no one is out until AF shows! Hope she doesn't.

I bought 2 off-brand pink line ER tests. I plan on testing tomorrow AM (earlier than I wanted to, but I am so sick of not knowing!). I will be 11 DPO tomorrow but only 1 day before AF is scheduled to start (my luteal phase is around 11-12 days typically). I am so hopeful -- something feels different this month, and I hope it's not all in my head. I had an HSG on March 1, and many women get pregnant in the 3 months following that test (makes it worth the pain). I'm hoping I'm one of them!

As for symptoms it's hard for me to say. I think I see increased veins on my chest but DW doesn't see them. I've been getting a bit queasy after meals but have also been eating different foods than normal. CM fluctuates between (TMI) creamy and stretchy.

I'm sending out my most hopeful vibes for us all!!

PS: I am in Atlantic Canada -- we had a huge ice storm on Friday and today was above freezing and sunny. It's an unpredictable but a great place to live!

Oh Clara being that I did X-ray before moving to mr and ct I've been the X-ray tech in charge of those HSG and they just plain suck!! Sorry you had to go through that! Fx that this is your month!! And my husband has talked about moving to Canada too I think he just wants to leave here lol

Oh Clara being that I did X-ray before moving to mr and ct I've been the X-ray tech in charge of those HSG and they just plain suck!! Sorry you had to go through that! Fx that this is your month!! And my husband has talked about moving to Canada too I think he just wants to leave here lol
Thanks -- it did suck but showed I have no blockages and my uterus is all good, so it was worth it for the peace of mind alone. I'm hoping it is worth it for other reasons, too!

You guys I am freaking out. I know you are not suppose to go back and check a test after 10 minutes but I did, now I see something!????

You guys I am freaking out. I know you are not suppose to go back and check a test after 10 minutes but I did, now I see something!????

Supposedly they are invalid after the window...test again in a couple days. Maybe a good sign?

Welcome back clara! I'm not sure I could live in canada...colder than it is here. Lol

Definitely test again in a couple days. Fingers crossed for you...think I'm gonna check mine when I get home. Lol.

Starting to get backaches again and cramps...hope hope hope it's not af. Left side of my back and rigjt side cramping

I thought evaps weren't suppose to be a straight line though? I could be wrong! Either way I was not expecting a BFP so it will be okay. :)

I thought evaps weren't suppose to be a straight line though? I could be wrong! Either way I was not expecting a BFP so it will be okay. :)

Never heard that. ??? Hmm. But no those ones I have gotten nasty evaps.... like bad.... I couldn't believe it could show like that only diff was mine was a.lil thinner than that.

This one is a thick line, it is easier to see in person. Not thin at all. It is the same width as the control line. Hmm.. not getting my hopes up too high though. Will re test in a couple of days, this time in the morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->