AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Don't get your hopes up over a test past the time limit. Could you imagine doctors reporting results like that? No way!

Trust me, my hopes are not up at all. I just think it is interesting as with both times I have been TTC I have never seen this before.

This would be baby #3 so I have been around the block on this one! I am a recovering POAS addict. :haha: I have checked negative tests so many times and they have always stayed stark white! That is the main reason I had to post, get other people's ideas who have had similar experiences. ;)

Here's my experience: I've seen lines like that past the time frame. Last month for me actually. I knew it was invalid but there was that part of me hoping that it was the start of an early bfp. It's wasn't. :(

I will truly be okay either way. However, it would be nice if it ended up being a BFP because then it would explain why I have been very dizzy and nauseous for the past two days. Otherwise, I will be scared something is really wrong with me!! :O

AF cramps are back, if I don't start in the morning I'm going to be too tempted to test need to hold off until at least Tuesday (when AF is due)

I was dizzy early on with my first. I hope it turns into a bfp for you too. I will be testing again tomorrow morning, I figure every other day won't be so bad. I can't wait.

I think I'll wait until Wednesday morning. Hopefully I can hold out that long. 3 days will be more than enough time if this was the start of something I'm sure.

Ugh my sister says she might have a test laying around. So dh. Doesn't think I bought 1. Lol but idk if it's a blue one but that will be 2 days since my first faint line so should be darker if it was a true bfp. Here's to hoping. :/

Anyone expecting their af tomorrow (monday)?? I am and worried. :nope:
I still have creme cm today and had the worst migraine after easter lunch. Tomorrow is 14dpo for me and still going. :happydance: I think you all are sleeping already. lol :sleep:

So my "pink box" off brand was secretly a blue line test (damn that false advertising). It was negative. I took another OPK and that was negative too. I think I am out this month ladies. I know it's not over until it's truly over (I.e. AF shows) but I'm pretty crushed. I'm not sure how much more of the ups and downs of TTC I can take. It's been a year now and nothing. I have an appointment to see my OB GYN on April 13 and I am hoping she has some suggestions. Meanwhile our donor might be moving out of province soon so that option will be out. Next step for us will likely either be IVF (we have tried IUI 5 times already, I won't waste any more time or money on that) or moving on. I'm so frustrated and heartbroken-- sorry to put a dampener on what I hope is a very happy day for all of you!!

Pretty sure it was just an evap. Tons of cramping this morning and back pain and had a little light brown cm first thing when I went to the bathroom and wiped. Better luck next month! :)

Anyone expecting their af tomorrow (monday)?? I am and worried. :nope:
I still have creme cm today and had the worst migraine after easter lunch. Tomorrow is 14dpo for me and still going. :happydance: I think you all are sleeping already. lol :sleep:

Morning all,

AF is due today based on my 25 day average cycles.

I took my bbt a little earlier than usual but still after 3 or 4 hours of sleep. Was the same as yesterday so no dip. Af never shows up at a specific time of day...at least I don't think she does so I guess we'll see. Have some heart burn this morning. Nose is runny amd stuffy as usual.

Good luck everyone...fingers crossed af doesn't show

FRER this morning says negatory. AF should show up in a couple days now so I'm all but counting myself out for this month. i have mixed feelings about it. Part of me is sad, I always hope and stare and try to will that second line to appear. Part of me is hopeful, it is still possible that implantation occurred later rather than earlier. It's funny how at the beginning I hope for an early implantation and then it shifts to hoping for later.

Clara, this is my 4th cycle ttc but I've wanted to try for a decade so now that the initial excitement of ttc has worn off.. It's starting to feel like longer. There is always a way, don't loose hope. Even if we are both out this cycle we are still in the game. It's not over yet.

I really believe I have a future baby. My friend gave me this book to read called journey of the souls or something. It was about the afterlife and reincarnation but it talked about how people choose their bodies before they are born. I don't know how much I believe in all of that but for some reason it helps me to be patient. Future baby is a picky baby and is waiting for the right body which means the right egg and the right sperm!

Anyway, future baby is picky and there is always next month to try again. I won't be testing again until AF is late now but i do hope some others get their bfps soon!

Aww weebles, Clara, nightfire I hope you still get your bfp's. I can't even understand what you are going through! And Clara keep your head up, life can be really unfair but you are strong you got this!

Hope2be I still have creamy cm,bfn and AF due tomorrow. I'm calling it, just mulling over next month.

And Kayla keep us posted!! Good luck

Hi All,

I am new here can I join in the wait :) , AF should be today but I am still waiting hoping it won't come at all haha, scare to test early as last month I have all the symptoms but come out negative :(

Rattygirl

Hi All,

I am new here can I join in the wait :) , AF should be today but I am still waiting hoping it won't come at all haha, scare to test early as last month I have all the symptoms but come out negative :(

Rattygirl

Welcome rattygirl! AF is due for me too. Fingers crossed it stays away for everyone!

Had some throbbing just left of center above my bladder...don't know if it's ovorie or uterus...

Hi All,

Rattygirl

Welcome rattygirl! AF is due for me too. Fingers crossed it stays away for everyone!

Had some throbbing just left of center above my bladder...don't know if it's ovorie or uterus...

Hi NightFire598,

Same here, my tummy is feeling pain and cramps, feel so much like AF symptoms which keeps me going to the washroom to check if there is any blood (which I hope not) i am having anxiety now wanting to test bust scare to see a negative result again :( yes man AF get lost!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->