AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Yea I doubled up panty liners for work. Checked just before leaving and cervix is barely reachable with my middle finger. Feels closed to me but like I said barely reachable so idk..and creamy. I've never checked before af so I don't know where it's supposed to be...?

Wish I hadn't wasted that FRER now. Spotting has started so I guess I'm out for sure. :(

Thanks nightfire. I guess it's not over until AF shows but spotting usually means for me she will. Most of what I've read, women who spot before AF don't spot when they get their bfp. I'll still be hanging around to see how everyone else makes out though!

Oh my...... just woke up and see alot of ladies who are about out. I'm so sorry ladies. Thread seems unlucky has anyone in here gotten a bfp?

And yes I'll let you ladies know.

I def feel like I am out. That darn evap line last night. Boo. I can still see it on the test this morning too. Lame. I had some very light brown spotting first thing but that is it so far. AF is not due until Wed.

Let's not call it unlucky until we are all outm..only takes one bfp.

Af hasn't shown up yet. Back is killing me..keeps switching sides depending on what I'm doing. Only 12dpo so not counting myself out yet just cuz of bfn yesterday.

Af hasn't shown up yet. Back is killing me..keeps switching sides depending on what I'm doing. Only 12dpo so not counting myself out yet just cuz of bfn yesterday.

That is a great attitude. Thank you for reminding all of us. :flower: My back is KILLING me this morning. It is mostly one side. I had some light cramps but it is honestly mostly back pain. :shrug:

That is a great attitude. Thank you for reminding all of us. :flower: My back is KILLING me this morning. It is mostly one side. I had some light cramps but it is honestly mostly back pain. :shrug:

Kinda wierd right? Mines been mainly my left side. Had some throbbing in the front on the same side...then I was standing at the copier at work and it was my right side hurting. Now it's back to my left. Idk.

For added torture my friend messed with the lighting on my nasty evap photo. Hey, I can pretend worst case! :haha:

Attachments

• 12921024_1590313714620007_2095988504_n.jpg
    12921024_1590313714620007_2095988504_n.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 9
Ya idk what's going on with my stuff. When I first didn't those test I got second faint like within like 5 mins. And now since they dried they noticibly darker of course. If I ain't pregnant I am calling them and giving them a peice of my mind.
I don't have line eyes my 6 yr old came in the bathroom and told me she saw a line to. ( she doesn't no what for )

Ya idk what's going on with my stuff. When I first didn't those test I got second faint like within like 5 mins. And now since they dried they noticibly darker of course. If I ain't pregnant I am calling them and giving them a peice of my mind.
I don't have line eyes my 6 yr old came in the bathroom and told me she saw a line to. ( she doesn't no what for )

That's cute. Keep testing girl!

Still cramping quite a bit. No other symptoms so far either towards af or pregnancy

Ugh I have such a wave of nausea.; ( but to be fair everyone is sick. Thought I was over it tho. ...
Ok so i had to pee but have to go get that test. Worried it's another blue but all I got for now. Anyhow is it fine to save my first morning urine for 2 hours?

Plz cross ur fingers for me. I'm nervous as all gettie.... If those first 2 were actually faint pos then today's should be more pronounced line....

Good luck kaylab! I think it can be kept for a couple hours. Or you could just hold for 4 hours before testing.

Good luck everyone! I started spotting I'm out! And a day early, at least there's no more guessing. A little heart broken Bc we prob won't try until next year now, but seriously good luck to all of you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->