AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Good luck kaylab!!
Whilst I'm gutted I'm out I'm glad this TWW is over. It drags so much. Waiting for AF to finish doesn't seem to take too long, the approach to O day isn't long either (of course, certain activities seem to make the time pass quicker iykwim!!:wink:) and then the rest is TORTURE :dohh: lol

Good luck everyone! I started spotting I'm out! And a day early, at least there's no more guessing. A little heart broken Bc we prob won't try until next year now, but seriously good luck to all of you!!

I'm sorry hun.

The whole 20% chance each month sucks.

It's ok I knew it was a long shot, my cycle sure was weird though!! Idk what's up with my cp lol!

Lol yea I'm just hoping that since mine is high it's a good sign...but I know not everyone is the same in that respect

So sorry TanyaW and helensamantha, and thanks for your kind words. I know it will happen for you! And good luck kaylab!

So I did a bad thing and went back to check my test from this AM. Was changing the garbage can and it was too tempting. The lighting was bad this AM and I thought I might have seen a faint line but I thought my eyes were playing tricks. Now there is a definite line (around 3-4 hours later) but I'm thinking it's probably evap. I've never seen an evap line though -- can I borrow anyone's eyes (posting in next message)?

So sorry TanyaW and helensamantha, and thanks for your kind words. I know it will happen for you! And good luck kaylab!

So I did a bad thing and went back to check my test from this AM. Was changing the garbage can and it was too tempting. The lighting was bad this AM and I thought I might have seen a faint line but I thought my eyes were playing tricks. Now there is a definite line (around 3-4 hours later) but I'm thinking it's probably evap. I've never seen an evap line though -- can I borrow anyone's eyes (posting in next message)?

Of course you can borrow our eyes! Lol.

If you're seeing something I'd definitely test again in a couple of days.

Tried uploading and it didn't work, so I posted it elsewhere:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=531625

Go to the advance instead of quick reply and then click manage attachments

Tried uploading and it didn't work, so I posted it elsewhere:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=531625

Thanks Nightfire. I will honestly be okay either way. DW and I are seriously discussing adopting so we're getting very serious about that option. The test was just confusing!

Attachments

• IMG_1410 copy.jpg
    IMG_1410 copy.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 11
There's definitely something there...hopefully not an evap.

Obviously no af yet right? Not out til she shows so you never know

This mornings test was BFN... I'm starting to wonder if these test r not actually sensitive at 10 like they said online... Think they r actually at a 25 sensitivity so IDK what's up but my cm is getting to be more and more and still creamy and my cp is still high and has become even more softer now and I still believe it's as closed as it can be after 4 vaginal births... But all tests r BFN.... So if Friday comes and still BFNs then thinking I might get a frer... Those have a sensitivity of 6.3 right ladies? I've always used the dollar tree tests before but gotta wait til payday to get some... I've been using the clinical guard HPTs

This mornings test was BFN... I'm starting to wonder if these test r not actually sensitive at 10 like they said online... Think they r actually at a 25 sensitivity so IDK what's up but my cm is getting to be more and more and still creamy and my cp is still high and has become even more softer now and I still believe it's as closed as it can be after 4 vaginal births... But all tests r BFN.... So if Friday comes and still BFNs then thinking I might get a frer... Those have a sensitivity of 6.3 right ladies? I've always used the dollar tree tests before but gotta wait til payday to get some... I've been using the clinical guard HPTs

Yea I think most tests are around 20 to 25 so they really can't pick up until well after hcg has started building in your system. Frer claims to be 6.3...I'm tempted to try one tomorrow if af doesn't show today but I'm afraid of another bfn. Guess we will see.

I've heard some woman are like 3 weeks late before having enough hcg so never know

Well took it. And just a very very light line. Like hardly there. Took it out of the test and could see it even more. But the ones from yesterday is darker....... so I'm waiting tell around af. These light lines are just tearing at.my heart. And it sucks. My brother and his gf just told everyone she's being induced Monday. My friend is getting a c sectoin soon and my sis is about due ; ( I can't call this one a bfp. Lines just to light. But it's walgreens brand heard there not all that sensitive

I'm sorry for all the bad news lately. I'm out too. I used the last cheap test because I hate them and don't want to use them again lol. BFN. Ordering some wondfo ovulation tests and pregnancy tests for next month.

Sorry everyone who's out. For those of us still in...have to hang in there. Kaylab any line on a pregnancy test is a positive. I'd definitely consider a faint line a positive especially with multiple tests...

No sign of af as of the last time I went to the bathroom...fingers crossed

Post a pic kaylab, faint is still positive! Sorry to everyone who is out... But funny thing, if I read closely enough, none of us have started AF, right?

Post a pic kaylab, faint is still positive! Sorry to everyone who is out... But funny thing, if I read closely enough, none of us have started AF, right?

It's to light to show up...
The other 2 yesterday are alot darker still faint but deff there today's is so very faint. But I can see it enough to see it has a tint of blue and thick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->