AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Post a pic kaylab, faint is still positive! Sorry to everyone who is out... But funny thing, if I read closely enough, none of us have started AF, right?

It's to light to show up...
The other 2 yesterday are alot darker still faint but deff there today's is so very faint. But I can see it enough to see it has a tint of blue and thick[/QUOTE

... it's a + kind test

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-28-10-31-19.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-03-28-10-31-19.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 13
Post a pic kaylab, faint is still positive! Sorry to everyone who is out... But funny thing, if I read closely enough, none of us have started AF, right?

Well I've started pink spotting so assumed AF is a day early......will know tomorrow if it def is or not!

It's to light to show up...
The other 2 yesterday are alot darker still faint but deff there today's is so very faint. But I can see it enough to see it has a tint of blue and thick[/QUOTE

... it's a + kind test

I can't anything sorry, but that's not to say there isn't anything there! I'm crap at seeing lines on pics I'm afraid. Fingers crossed for you x

Don't think it shows up on pic

Attachments

• 20160328_100152.jpg
    20160328_100152.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 5

Well I've started pink spotting so assumed AF is a day early......will know tomorrow if it def is or not!

I'm spotting too, as usual before AF... I'm starting to hope again that maybe she'll go away.

Kaylab, you're right, it's too faint for me to see. Maybe tomorrow?

Def test again in a couple of days kaylab. :)

Spotting could be delayed implantation or just bleeding...my sister in law bled like normal for 2 months woth both her kida...never know.

Not trying to get anyone's hopes up but we can't let ourselves feel out until we know for sure.

TTC is a stressful thing sometimes, isn't it? We were not "officially" trying this month so honestly, I am not sad about being out. It is possible I'll order some ovulation tests for April and Wondfo pregnancy tests. Never had an issue with those!

Its definitely stressful. I envy those that get pregnant on the first try...or Wth out trying. :sigh:

Af hasn't shown up yet though I swear I feel something leaving my body. Panty liner (tmi sorry) is slightly yellow...can't tell on tp what I'm wiping but there's no blood yet. I'm still really hopeful that I'll get my bfp. Thinking I'll do a first response in the morning.

My right Breast (the larger one of course) started throbbing earlier but seems to be ok right now. I have heartburn from eating and I didn't eat anything spicy. Fingers crossed...even dh is keeping his fingers crossed this month. Though I think he's on extra good behavior since I let him get another racecar

Oh something else kinda wierd...my abdomen has started to itch and if I'm walking I can almost feel it pulling inside...don't know what the heck that's from but ugh it's a very annoying feeling.

I have a doc appointment wed so I'll have them test me.

Me too :( Just went to the bathroom and noticed spotting. AF is due in 2 days so I guess she's arriving early. At the very least this has been my shortest and most normal cycle in a long time. Cycle lasted about 35 days. Woot! Way better than my 50-60+ day cycles :).

Also best of luck Kayla!

Pulled this from Web MD "Bleeding. About 25% of pregnant women experience slight bleeding during their*first trimester"

Not out until af actually comes. Spotting is common :)

Pulled this from Web MD "Bleeding. About 25% of pregnant women experience slight bleeding during their*first trimester"

Love how you always look on the bright side. I wish I could be as optimistic as you are :hugs:

I have slight cramps though so has me thinking spotting is AF beginning to rear her ugly head.

It wouldn't be the worst if this month isn't our month. We're going to Hawaii April 30th to May 13th for our honeymoon/1 year anniversary. Pretty sure I'll be ovulating while I'm there (crazy long cycles) so maybe i'll come back with a Maui or Kauai baby, haha!

Just went to the bathroom and had some sticky cm when I wiped. Still some cramping and I've had a bit of nausea and a piercing headache. Praying af doesn't show

Love how you always look on the bright side. I wish I could be as optimistic as you are :hugs:

I have slight cramps though so has me thinking spotting is AF beginning to rear her ugly head.

Trust me...it takes effort to look on the bright side. But if I didn't for all of you then I wouldn't for myself either. Af hasn't shown up for me yet and I've been constipated for 3 days now normally when af shows I have the opposite due to the endometriosis...so I'm trying to be hopeful. Every time I go to the bathroom I dread it figuring she's shown up.

We all just have to hang in there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->