AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

I'm stressed :( AF is a few days late now and I POAS but got a bfn

Took another test and negative... Just went to the bathroom and check my cm and my cp... Cp still high and soft and closed and my cm... Omg loads of it and a huge glob that stretched about an inch but was way more creamy then sticky... Really can't wait til payday to get a frer... I had the brownish discharge on the 9th-11th but that was it... But my body just feels weird... Getting annoyed... Hoping I'll get a BFP before payday on these clinical guard tests... Did use a dollar tree one this afternoon and was BFN Got a bunch more clinical guards and one dollar tree test left still so testing 2-3 times a day until Friday... Those ladies that r out,I'm sorry and good luck next cycle... Those spotting or af is still no show, we ain't out til she comes ladies!!

Took another test and negative... Just went to the bathroom and check my cm and my cp... Cp still high and soft and closed and my cm... Omg loads of it and a huge glob that stretched about an inch but was way more creamy then sticky... Really can't wait til payday to get a frer... I had the brownish discharge on the 9th-11th but that was it... But my body just feels weird... Getting annoyed... Hoping I'll get a BFP before payday on these clinical guard tests... Did use a dollar tree one this afternoon and was BFN Got a bunch more clinical guards and one dollar tree test left still so testing 2-3 times a day until Friday... Those ladies that r out,I'm sorry and good luck next cycle... Those spotting or af is still no show, we ain't out til she comes ladies!!

Hcg won't increase enough in a few hours to test multiple times a day...test with fmu for the best result and hang in there.

Hcg won't increase enough in a few hours to test multiple times a day...test with fmu for the best result and hang in there.

I know I just can't help it LOL

Good luck! Fingers crossed for all of you wish you all get your bfp's. I was really contemplating trying next month. I just couldn't decide. Then I got home from work and got news that we are now planning a trip to Walt Disney world for the first week in January. I am so excited and it's perfect timing for us to ttc in mid January. So that made my mind up for me!! I guess everything happens for a reason! I do hope I hear about all of your bfp's soon! Baby dust to all of you

Good luck! Fingers crossed for all of you wish you all get your bfp's. I was really contemplating trying next month. I just couldn't decide. Then I got home from work and got news that we are now planning a trip to Walt Disney world for the first week in January. I am so excited and it's perfect timing for us to ttc in mid January. So that made my mind up for me!! I guess everything happens for a reason! I do hope I hear about all of your bfp's soon! Baby dust to all of you

Good luck :)

No af yet. 25 day cycle since stopping bcp except for last month where it was 26 days. Today is day 26 so we'll see.

Checked the ic test I took this morning and where the line would be there's a divot. I noticed it thus morning but it wasn't quite so big so I think it was a bad test.

Good luck everyone, I am a day late but I don't dare to test yet scare of the heartbreaking outcome :( hopefully end of this week if AF still doesn't come I will gather courage to test it!

af is due the 30th for me. I'm somewhere between 10-12 dpo and my last test today was still bfn so I'm not expecting much. Good luck to everyone!

Still early ruby. I'm not counting myself out til af shows. You just never know though

Good luck everyone, I am a day late but I don't dare to test yet scare of the heartbreaking outcome :( hopefully end of this week if AF still doesn't come I will gather courage to test it!

Wish I had your willpower

Good luck :)

No af yet. 25 day cycle since stopping bcp except for last month where it was 26 days. Today is day 26 so we'll see.

Checked the ic test I took this morning and where the line would be there's a divot. I noticed it thus morning but it wasn't quite so big so I think it was a bad test.

Ahh nightfire that is so exciting I really hope you get your bfp, you still having all your symptoms?? When r u going to test next

Still early ruby. I'm not counting myself out til af shows. You just never know though

Thanks! Fingers crossed for you. I hate being such an impatient person. lol I try to hold off on testing before af so I don't get disappointed, but then I do it anyway.

Still super bloated and gassy depending on the time of day. Got nauseous after 1 piece of pizza for dinner (I'm the girl who can eat a whole pizza by herself..lol) back pain seems to have subsided for the day. Headache still coming and going. CM seems kinda yellow today (at least in the pantiliner) can't think of what else I'm feeling right now. Lol.

Thinking of trying a first response in the morning. Just hoping af stays away and that I'm gonna get a bfp.
Had a five year old who I've never met and was only at our house for 5 minutes while her dad looked at one of our cars run over and give me a hug before they left. Hoping it's a sign. Lol

Still super bloated and gassy depending on the time of day. Got nauseous after 1 piece of pizza for dinner (I'm the girl who can eat a whole pizza by herself..lol) back pain seems to have subsided for the day. Headache still coming and going. CM seems kinda yellow today (at least in the pantiliner) can't think of what else I'm feeling right now. Lol.

Thinking of trying a first response in the morning. Just hoping af stays away and that I'm gonna get a bfp.
Had a five year old who I've never met and was only at our house for 5 minutes while her dad looked at one of our cars run over and give me a hug before they left. Hoping it's a sign. Lol

Aww how cute is that!! Kids def gravitate towards you once your pregnant, my nieces use to cling to me!! Ah I'm excited for you !

Haha I admire your positive thinking more, more of like i fear reality hitting in. Like last month I have all the symptoms like nausea, vomited, etc which never happen to me before, my AF always friendly towards me except last month thats why I was like 99% sure I am pregnant but reality hurt me so badly when AF come sob sob. That why this month I try not to get high on hopes but still wish positive faster come :D

Wow I heard older people say before when young kids or baby hug you they have sense that there is baby inside you! Hope you have!!! hugzzz <3

Haha I admire your positive thinking more, more of like i fear reality hitting in. Like last month I have all the symptoms like nausea, vomited, etc which never happen to me before, my AF always friendly towards me except last month thats why I was like 99% sure I am pregnant but reality hurt me so badly when AF come sob sob. That why this month I try not to get high on hopes but still wish positive faster come :D

Wow I heard older people say before when young kids or baby hug you they have sense that there is baby inside you! Hope you have!!! hugzzz <3

I hope so. Two dogs I met were all over me too but I have that affect on dogs and cats. Lol.

Don't let fear get you. Not out til the witch shows and if she hasn't shown yet you can't fear her coming. Takes over..

I'm soooooo emotional right now. And my bbs hurt. I don't think I need a test though. GL tomorrow!

I'm sorry to all the ladies whose af arrived. ... or about to. Who is left standing? ???
I am. Trying so hard not to go buy a first response trying to hold out tell day befote af due... which is Saturday
I'm so nauseous last few days.

So I woke up this morning nauseous as hell. Still gassy. Dizzy. My temp dropped a little bit so not sure if that's a bad sign OR what. Thermometer wasn't reading well this morning. Took like 10 minutes while my dog kicked me out of the blankets. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->