AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

I'm officially out as of this morning. My sister in law announced her pregnancy yesterday too - I couldn't help but be a bit jealous. Good luck to those still standing!

I'm officially out as of this morning. My sister in law announced her pregnancy yesterday too - I couldn't help but be a bit jealous. Good luck to those still standing!

Sorry chitown don't worry I got a good feeling about Hawaii lol! I have me a Jamaica baby, usually happens when you are more relaxed!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=531939

I think i see a vvvvfl but...I'm not sure. Af hasn't shown up yet but last month she was a day late...which would be today...fingers crossed...

Sorry to those who are out. GL to those still in. I haven't stated AF yet so I guess I'm still technically in. Feels like I'm out though. No test today, maybe tomorrow if AF doesn't show up later... But if I was a betting women I'd say that she's going to. Go buy a test kaylab!

Sorry to those who are out. GL to those still in. I haven't stated AF yet so I guess I'm still technically in. Feels like I'm out though. No test today, maybe tomorrow if AF doesn't show up later... But if I was a betting women I'd say that she's going to. Go buy a test kaylab!

Same here. Feels like af is coming. :-(

My first TWW is today as this is my first month TTC. 9dpo. using FF app. 40pts in early pregnancy signs. my score for the month on timing is high. 17.2 percent of BFP being today. Vomiting. a lot. Stuck in the bathroom with loose stools. cant make it out of my house to buy a test. Should I test today if i make it out of the bathroom long enough? any other advice for a TTC newbie? Ive posted this same message on two other threads, sorry for that. I just don't know which post to post on. and I feel like hell, so retyping is a bit of a drag. lightheaded. BBT is 98.4 today. please give me some tips and advice.

Bbt seems high for being your lowest temp of the day. The vomiting and loose stool at the same time kinda make me think (along with your temp) that you may be sick...9 dpo is still early to test though some get positives that early. When is af due?

Still no show for af for me.... Still BFN on 2 different cheapie tests... Feel really nauseated and hungry (which I don't normally get hungry til way later in the day like around dinner time usually,but these last few days I'm hungry first thing in the morning and then get super nauseated after I eat.... Coffee still has me a bit jittery which I'm usually an all day coffee drinker and can go right to sleep after drinking a pot of coffee So that's diffentaly off about me... Still high soft and closed cervix as well as loads of creamy cm that's a bit stretchy but not no where near like EWCM... I feel a more swollen down there too which is outta norm... IDK what's going on with my body... If no af by Thursday (when DH has a day off) Imma go to the Dr...

Still no show for af for me.... Still BFN on 2 different cheapie tests... Feel really nauseated and hungry (which I don't normally get hungry til way later in the day like around dinner time usually,but these last few days I'm hungry first thing in the morning and then get super nauseated after I eat.... Coffee still has me a bit jittery which I'm usually an all day coffee drinker and can go right to sleep after drinking a pot of coffee So that's diffentaly off about me... Still high soft and closed cervix as well as loads of creamy cm that's a bit stretchy but not no where near like EWCM... I feel a more swollen down there too which is outta norm... IDK what's going on with my body... If no af by Thursday (when DH has a day off) Imma go to the Dr...

Good luck karma! I feel full down there too which is why I think af is coming for me still bfn this morning unless someone sees something on the test I posted. I stopped drinking coffee as soon as I got to the 2WW so I am not sure about that...and I'm one of those people that's practically always hungry...except for yesterday. So I got the opposite goin on. If only there was like a blatantly obvious sign that a woman was pregnant (like a guy with a boner...obvious) lmao. Sorry if that was too much but hope y'all get what I mean.

Bbt seems high for being your lowest temp of the day. The vomiting and loose stool at the same time kinda make me think (along with your temp) that you may be sick...9 dpo is still early to test though some get positives that early. When is af due?

Again im new. whats AF? and my BBT runs kinda high. 97.4 is the lowest its ever been

Af = aunt flow (menstrual cycle). You take it after at least 4 hours of sleep before sitting up or anything right? Just seems higher to me but I only know what mine are.

take my BBT first thing when I wake up. I lay my BBT thermomitor on my bedside table. First thing I do before I even sit up.

And as for AF I have NO clue. Havnt had a visit from AF in over a year and half. I had the nexplanon implant and had it removed march 2nd because we decided to TTC. I have a confirmed ovulation from about 4 differnt OPK as well as my BBT that occured on March 20th. BMS During all 3 fertile days plus Ovulation day and the 3 days after.

Also, I have high levels of testostorone and suspected PCOS but not yet confirmed.

Testing is up to you. 9 dpo is early so it may not shoe anything and you could just have a stomach virus (since it's hitting both ends at once...sorry I've had that before and it's miserable).

Otherwise you can go to your doctor.sorry I don't have any answers for you.
Good luck though.

its alright. thanks. I tested with an internet cheapie and it was A bfn but i expected that since its so early. Ill reteast at 11 DPO. thank you again for trying

Good luck karma! I feel full down there too which is why I think af is coming for me still bfn this morning unless someone sees something on the test I posted. I stopped drinking coffee as soon as I got to the 2WW so I am not sure about that...and I'm one of those people that's practically always hungry...except for yesterday. So I got the opposite goin on. If only there was like a blatantly obvious sign that a woman was pregnant (like a guy with a boner...obvious) lmao. Sorry if that was too much but hope y'all get what I mean.

Yeah I agree.... It sucks not knowing for sure.... My body is just going wacko with the feeling in my abdomen... IDK

its alright. thanks. I tested with an internet cheapie and it was A bfn but i expected that since its so early. Ill reteast at 11 DPO. thank you again for trying

Good luck!!! My 9dpo was negative too as was my 11 dpo. I'm not testing again until in the morning when af is due. I already feel so nervous about it.

take my BBT first thing when I wake up. I lay my BBT thermomitor on my bedside table. First thing I do before I even sit up.

And as for AF I have NO clue. Havnt had a visit from AF in over a year and half. I had the nexplanon implant and had it removed march 2nd because we decided to TTC. I have a confirmed ovulation from about 4 differnt OPK as well as my BBT that occured on March 20th. BMS During all 3 fertile days plus Ovulation day and the 3 days after.

Also, I have high levels of testostorone and suspected PCOS but not yet confirmed.

That's funny cuz I got the nexplanon out on March 2nd as well!!!! I had some brownish discharge on the 9th-11th but only when I wiped... But been feeling off since then... I had slight spotting every few months on the nexplanon but no more then a day or 2...

Good luck everyone!

I've gotten really dizzy the past few minutes. As of 30 minutes ago or so no af yet. Same kinda yellowish cm on my pantiliner...idk.

Wish I had a bfp this morning but noooo. Can't ever be easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->