AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Yeah wish it was easier as well as an obvious sign we r preggers!!!

So far no signs today other than I'm exhausted but that's nothing new.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=531939

I think i see a vvvvfl but...I'm not sure. Af hasn't shown up yet but last month she was a day late...which would be today...fingers crossed...

Think I might me something

Sorry to those who are out. GL to those still in. I haven't stated AF yet so I guess I'm still technically in. Feels like I'm out though. No test today, maybe tomorrow if AF doesn't show up later... But if I was a betting women I'd say that she's going to. Go buy a test kaylab!

I will in a couple days. So I have a better chance at a real answer. By then it should be a noticeable bfp. And if it's bfn. Then ill b3 likely to trust it. Hard when I have gotten 3 light pos.on the others but my family keeps saying it's just evaps......I'll probably take 1 friday. If I can hold off

I'm seriously going nuts.... My cervix has not gotten any lower but it gotten more swollen and more wet with lots of creamy cm.... More than yesterday... It seems everyday the cm is increasing throughout the day as well... Hoping I get a BFP soon as well as u ladies who r still in this cycle...

So my sister (who's never wanted to have kids) suddenly messages me that she has baby fever. And then blamed my DH for me not getting a bfp yet...then she went off on me for saying she doesn't understand how he'd it actually is to get pregnant. She had me in tears at work. I went from shaking I was so mad to so upset.

Only other update is heartburn every time I eat something and no af yet.

I want to strangle my sister though...is that horrible?

And yrs ago I would usually be dry before AF but IDK if that would change after not having an actual cycle in the last 5yrs... Well actually probably longer than that cuz I had the mirena before I got prego with my 4 in a half yr old daughter and my cycles where off then too... Only bled a couple days every few months on that and the nexplanon...

So my sister (who's never wanted to have kids) suddenly messages me that she has baby fever. And then blamed my DH for me not getting a bfp yet...then she went off on me for saying she doesn't understand how he'd it actually is to get pregnant. She had me in tears at work. I went from shaking I was so mad to so upset.

Only other update is heartburn every time I eat something and no af yet.

I want to strangle my sister though...is that horrible?

I know how that is... I can't even tell my family that my DH and I r actually TTC cuz all the judgement I would get... Its ridiculous but at least I have his side of the family as well as my best friend who support is in thus5...

We have some friends that support us but they all got pregnant on accident so they don't quite understand. My support group is basically right here..dh of course but he doesn't understand the female part of it.

Kaylab thank you for seeing something! Gives me some hope. I really want this to be my month. Just don't need the negativity like from my sister who just doesn't know.

Yeah I got my DH too and like u he just don't know the female part... I had to explain to him that we only have this small window in a cycle to get pregnant so now he understands that but doesn't understand all these changes our bodies go through..

Well, I am out but I'm staking you lot!!! I think I could see something in your test nightfire but I'm on my phone so can't see too clearly. Sending you all loads of luck xx

Thanks helen! Keep in touch hun. Sorry you're out this month.

Karma that's exactly how it is. Dh only understands that when I say we need to have sex for the next 6 days it's baby time.

Af stay away...far far away...pleeeease

Update:have a pounding headache and just had a real sharp cramp like pain on my right side. Then it went away. Back is absolutely killing me right now. Stomach is ichy and a little earlier there was a sharp needle like pain right next to my bellybutton. Idk what's going on. Hoping it's not the witch

Update:have a pounding headache and just had a real sharp cramp like pain on my right side. Then it went away. Back is absolutely killing me right now. Stomach is ichy and a little earlier there was a sharp needle like pain right next to my bellybutton. Idk what's going on. Hoping it's not the witch

I started having sharp like cramp on my right side as well and my boobs have been itchy

I started having sharp like cramp on my right side as well and my boobs have been itchy

Hope it's a good sign for both of us! Checked my cp and it's still high and closed. Creamy. Fingers crossed!!

AF showed for me today, but after my test yesterday I did the grieving I needed to and I'm okay today. We are putting our energy into the adoption process now and might try again in a couple of years... I am only 29 so there's time and it clearly isn't working right now. I am excited to start a new journey towards becoming a mother.

I wish all of you the absolute best of luck!! xo

AF showed for me today, but after my test yesterday I did the grieving I needed to and I'm okay today. We are putting our energy into the adoption process now and might try again in a couple of years... I am only 29 so there's time and it clearly isn't working right now. I am excited to start a new journey towards becoming a mother.

I wish all of you the absolute best of luck!! xo

Oh I am sorry to hear this, really I am. But, I am inspired that you are focus sing your energies into alternative methods of motherhood, good on you girl! I wish you all the best for the future, be it an adoption or a bfp of your own in years to come. Go for it :kisses:

All the best xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->