AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Awww Clara, I'm glad you're doing okay. We're all rooting for you along your journey, no matter where life takes you. Wishing YOU all the best of luck as well xoxo

Nightfire, Kaylab, and Karma - hoping this is your lucky month, keep us updated!

Was just about to say the same, nightfire, karma and kaylab, seriously keeping everything crossed here for some bfp posting soon!!!!

AF showed for me today, but after my test yesterday I did the grieving I needed to and I'm okay today. We are putting our energy into the adoption process now and might try again in a couple of years... I am only 29 so there's time and it clearly isn't working right now. I am excited to start a new journey towards becoming a mother.

I wish all of you the absolute best of luck!! xo

Good luck clara!!

Good luck clara!!!!! Nightfire yes hoping it is a good sign... My cp is still high closed and soft and loads of creamy cm still this cramp is now more of a dull cramp instead of sharp cramps now.

Good luck clara!!!!! Nightfire yes hoping it is a good sign... My cp is still high closed and soft and loads of creamy cm still this cramp is now more of a dull cramp instead of sharp cramps now.

Mine keeps coming and going. And then that wierd pain by my bellybutton. Literally just ran to TN e bathroom because I could feel how wet the pantiliner is getting...nothin there. Kinda odd though. I peed and then when I stood to wipe I peed again. (Sorry tmi...I'm not shy incase you haven't noticed lol)

Mine keeps coming and going. And then that wierd pain by my bellybutton. Literally just ran to TN e bathroom because I could feel how wet the pantiliner is getting...nothin there. Kinda odd though. I peed and then when I stood to wipe I peed again. (Sorry tmi...I'm not shy incase you haven't noticed lol)

Yeah that's funny cuz I've been having the same issues... Hope it's a good sign for us...

Fingers crossed.

Almost fell asleep on the drive home. Very tired but it seems to come and go. My fat cat just steppes on my boobs....ouch :-(

I'm so nervous went to store to get first response to my surprise they were sold out. So got clearblue digital. Taking 1 tommorow so nervous.it will say not pregnant I'll be absolutely crushed. As my DH is annoyed with the amount of money spent on somthing I just pee on. He think 1 test works and wait tell day of af and that's hard

Its very hard...and even then they can be inconclusive. Good luck and let us know!!

Wake up feeling so bloated even when drinking water also feel bloated, no cm at all for few days. Finger cross, 2 day afer AF will be testing on Friday.

Awww Clara, I'm glad you're doing okay. We're all rooting for you along your journey, no matter where life takes you. Wishing YOU all the best of luck as well xoxo

Nightfire, Kaylab, and Karma - hoping this is your lucky month, keep us updated!

Thank u. Nervous for testing. Especially a digital cause they require more hormone

Sorry breaking dawn.... I'm still having this sharp I and off cramping and so exhausted

Sorry breaking dawn.... I'm still having this sharp I and off cramping and so exhausted

Me too girl. Cramping got a bit worse after dinner here. Boobs started throbbing too. Haven't checked for af in a bit. Scared it's just gonna show up.

Ratty are you 2 days late already or you'll be two days late on friday?

Me too girl. Cramping got a bit worse after dinner here. Boobs started throbbing too. Haven't checked for af in a bit. Scared it's just gonna show up.

Ops I mean I am 2 days late, today is my 3rd day if AF doesn't pay a visit tonight which I hope she wont. I will and can only test this Friday. Hopefully give me a chance to test on Friday! *finger cross*

Ops I mean I am 2 days late, today is my 3rd day if AF doesn't pay a visit tonight which I hope she wont. I will and can only test this Friday. Hopefully give me a chance to test on Friday! *finger cross*

Good luck!.keep us posted. I'm 2 days late right now. FX the witch stays away

Good luck!.keep us posted. I'm 2 days late right now. FX the witch stays away

Hi^5 NightFire598!!! Goodluck all! Hopefully this AF stay away for 10 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->