AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Update for the night : new visible vein in my left Breast I think. Don't think there's anything new on the right except the throbbing from earlier. Hopefully a good sign.

Wishing you the best of luck and tons of good vibes Clara! Kaylab, can't wait to see your results in this.. Those who are out, hope you will get your bfp next cycle. And as for me? I'm still somehow in this. No longer spotting and AF hasn't arrived. And before you go and say maybe it was IB, well a part of me hopes that but realistically I just spot. i dont seem to have any real symptoms like everyone else that's still in. I'm not cramping anymore, no more spotting, bbs are barely sore... I'm binge eating Easter candy though. Easter baskets and pms chocolate cravings are just a terrible terrible combination!

So apparently I do not know my body anymore... I had tons of EWCM the 7-16th and it's been creamy ever since... Well I'm assuming I haven't even O'd yet cuz my DH was worried about me cuz of how bad my cramps where earlier and had me go to my Dr so I did and he did an ultrasound and come to find out I have a dominant follicle measuring 2.2cm on my right ovary... My endometrial thickness is 7mm and I have a 10mm fibroid in the right uterine body... So yeah I feel crazy now... I seriously thought I O'd a couple weeks... Well now I feel just uggghhh... But hey this cycle aimt over me yet so guess I'll be moving over to the April testers... Nightfire and kaylab, I'll be hoping for ur BFPs soon ladies

Well I'm pretty sure I'm out ladies. Af is due today and I took a test with fmu and it's a bfn

Think I'm out:-( temp dropped this morning and when I wiped there was pink. Pain is hitting me hard so I'm pretty sure it's more than just spotting. I'll let you all know if it stops but I'm crushed. My body has done so much to make me think I was pregnant this month. Even the test yesterday. :'(

I'm sorry USAwife and nightfire, I still have hope for you!! Not out until AF shows, hope she stays away for you both xx

Aww usawife hopefully maybe a late implant?? So sorry nightfire!! Our bodies are so cruel sometimes, KarmaLeigh I guess go have some fun lol!! Clara good luck on your adoption adventure!! And I think all that's left is Kaylab, waiting for that digi news

Checked my cp..still feels high but I can't tell how open because it's really swollen. No clue what it's supposed to feel like with af. Guess I'll see if it increases.

Aww nightfire. :( my spotting returned this morning so I'll likely be officially out by this afternoon too.

Aww nightfire. :( my spotting returned this morning so I'll likely be officially out by this afternoon too.

Had to use tampon can't take the chance of bleeding through pantiliner at work...don't know what to do with myself right now. Still feel wierd. But now in pain too. Thought for sure it was my month.

Hard to be upbeat this morning

AF due today or tomorrow did a 4 days early test today fmu and was bfn so unless late implantation which i doubt I'm out too, just to wait for AF now. Wish she would just show now so I can get onto the next mont

AF due today or tomorrow did a 4 days early test today fmu and was bfn so unless late implantation which i doubt I'm out too, just to wait for AF now. Wish she would just show now so I can get onto the next mont

I feel the same way, I just wish she would show now so I can move on. Good luck to you though! You never know

I feel the same way, I just wish she would show now so I can move on. Good luck to you though! You never know

Same to you, until she shows we all still in with a chance I suppose but normally most people who are by now would have there Bfp

Good luck all!

Haven't checked since getting to work but literally just burst into tears for someone making me stop what I was doing to deal with their bs (already filling in for 4 people on top of my own work so stressed to the max)

Feel like I'm out.

Same to you, until she shows we all still in with a chance I suppose but normally most people who are by now would have there Bfp

Thanks! I know it is possible but I feel like that too. Like, there would have at least been a faint line or something since I used fmu. With my son I had a bfn at 2 days before af and didn't get a bfp until I was 2 days late. Those were the only times I tested, though.

Thats good, must give you a little hope. Kinda want AF to show to get on with next month but then if she doesn't then there's still a tiny bit of hope for now .... I don't no when I was in my cycle when I tested with my son

Thats good, must give you a little hope. Kinda want AF to show to get on with next month but then if she doesn't then there's still a tiny bit of hope for now .... I don't no when I was in my cycle when I tested with my son

Well I'm spotting now so I'd say I'm officially out. lol On to next month. Still good luck to you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->