AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

I am in.. Still hopeful. Per my App, my peak fertility times (9.5-10 ratings) were 3/16 and 3/17 both days we "tried". Expected AF today based on past 2 months 26 day cycles, nothing yet. Monday and Tuesday this week had spotting (only in AM during first wee/wipe) think that IB. BFN test yesterday EPT analog and today CB digital advanced. Keeping hope alive.

Good luck!

Well after 5 hours I bled through the regular l...thinking it's too heavy to be spotting. I have a Dr appt monday so I'll ask if it's possible still but I think I'm officially out. Good luck everyone

Oh ladies, none of us are having much luck this month are we :(
On to the next, onwards and upwards......so they say! X

Negative....... if I go by my longest cycle then I'd be only 9dpo. If o go by avarage I'm 13dpo

I know the feeling ladies.. Now that I've admitted defeat I just want AF to show up so I can say cd1. I've shed my tears, I'm ready to move on. I don't like it when it drags out like this, it feels frustrating and I want the fresh start of a new cycle. I have made a lot of good changes this cycle that I'm going to keep up next one though. And as soon as AF shows I'm purchasing a thermometer so I can begin temping too.

I know the feeling ladies.. Now that I've admitted defeat I just want AF to show up so I can say cd1. I've shed my tears, I'm ready to move on. I don't like it when it drags out like this, it feels frustrating and I want the fresh start of a new cycle. I have made a lot of good changes this cycle that I'm going to keep up next one though. And as soon as AF shows I'm purchasing a thermometer so I can begin temping too.

Good luck weebles!

I think I'm going to look into some fertility suppliments besides prenatals. I'll see what the dr recommends on Monday. I'll let y'all know if she gives me any useful advice

We stopped bbding the last week and I think even tho fertile cm wasn't around that time I think I ovulate then. So next month we gonna cover all weeks we were this month but I been sick as a dogs a$$ so I'm not put yet but thinking I am.

Quick question - do you ladies count cd1 as day of spotting before full flow or cd1 as day of full flow starting??

Quick question - do you ladies count cd1 as day of spotting before full flow or cd1 as day of full flow starting??

I'm no expert but it looks like my FF app says first full day of flow is CD 1 (although I had spotting the day before).

For those of you temping - are you temping orally or vaginally? I may try temping vaginally this time around! Also may try the softcups idea but am a bit petrified!

Good luck to those still in the game! For the rest of us, let's tackle next month together!

Thanks chitown, just been looking through my cycles for pat few months and noticed some months I'd classes spotting as day 1 and others I hadn't......

Have also considered the soft cups idea but yet to bite the bullet and try some! The thought of it makes me freak out and i just know I'll get in a mess!! Hahahahaha

Cd 1 is the first day of flow...according to my apps anyway. Lol

What the heck are soft cups?

I temp orally...iim not sure I could vaginally at 2-3 am...animals are always on top of me.

https://softcup.co.uk

Also called mooncups or instead cups. Designed for an alternative to tampons during AF but can also be used to keep swimmers in ;) lol

So you insert it after bd to keep them in basically? I've heard mixed reviews from those who use them during af

Yes basically, or you can "place the sperm" into the cup first and then insert it. Apparently, lol

Never tried them for AF or know anyone that does. I'm not sure I'd use them for AF, but I think I'd try them for :sperm:

I'm sorry night fire! You were my first friend here on the forum and I was cheering for you! Good luck with the dr!

I was expecting AF the 22nd (28th the absolute latest) still no sign...! Tested on the 20th last and got a BFN. Not sure what to think. No symptoms. Almost feel like maybe I did not ovulate (but I experienced spotting for the first time ever a few weeks back which I thought was IB)

Any thoughts?

I'm sorry night fire! You were my first friend here on the forum and I was cheering for you! Good luck with the dr!

I was expecting AF the 22nd (28th the absolute latest) still no sign...! Tested on the 20th last and got a BFN. Not sure what to think. No symptoms. Almost feel like maybe I did not ovulate (but I experienced spotting for the first time ever a few weeks back which I thought was IB)

Any thoughts?

Test again! And let us know

And thank you. I'm no giving up. As defeated as I feel today I can't give up. The second I do I have to go back in for more surgery and I'm not ready for that.

One of my coworkers uses the cup and swears by it for af.

I did the pillows under my hips and legs in the air thing and obviously that didn't work. Maybe th e cup to keep them in after...I'd be scared of it getting stuck though. Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->