AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

I use soft cups for AF, they are wonderful!! I have always had a really heavy flow so to not have to worry about bleeding through has been a life changer for me. Also you can keep them in for up to 24 hours. :thumbup: They are a bit messy though when I take it out and empty it, but it's worth it for me. I can wash my hands. ;) I imagine using them for swimmers would work well too, though I've never tried for that!

Sorry to those that got af, we seem to be unlucky! Mine just started so I'm moving on to planning next month. Good luck to those still in!

Still no af here.... I've always had 28 day cycles but last month I was a day late as well. Test this am was neg so I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

Still no af here.... I've always had 28 day cycles but last month I was a day late as well. Test this am was neg so I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

Hang in there! FX for you and the rest of you that the witch hasn't gotten I've spent a lot of time crying today..at work,driving home, at home. My 75lbs pitbull climbed into my lap backed up and laid down completely on me (normally she just rests her head on me) amazing how animals know when you are upset.

Nightfire yeah that's one thing I love about animals... My son has a lot of behavioral problems and we have a kitty (cuz he used to be afraid of dogs) but every time he starts having an episode our cat would go sit on him and he would immediately calm down and she does the same with me when my anxiety and pain start up... I just love that about animals... We want to get a dog but I refuse to get one without a fenced in yard and we have a huge back yard just not fenced and we r right on a busy street so yeah right now that's outta the question... But let's all hope for bfps next cycle...

So if I end up with no sticky been. What online cheepies shall i buy?

I bought cliniguard before and liked them. Once AF shows I'll probably try wondfro.. The really sensitive ones.

Still no AF, due yesterday or today but test bfn today...

Nightfire yeah that's one thing I love about animals... My son has a lot of behavioral problems and we have a kitty (cuz he used to be afraid of dogs) but every time he starts having an episode our cat would go sit on him and he would immediately calm down and she does the same with me when my anxiety and pain start up... I just love that about animals... We want to get a dog but I refuse to get one without a fenced in yard and we have a huge back yard just not fenced and we r right on a busy street so yeah right now that's outta the question... But let's all hope for bfps next cycle...

I had an "invisible fence" installed for my dog. She has all the freedom but she's still fenced in.

Hope she stays away glong!!!

How uou doin usaf?

Af due the 4th. BFN's on IC's and on some generic Frers. Doubtful, but hopeful. Trying to take advantage of the fertility jump after having my Implant removed on march 2nd. Good luck to those still in, and hugs to those out!

Af due the 4th. BFN's on IC's and on some generic Frers. Doubtful, but hopeful. Trying to take advantage of the fertility jump after having my Implant removed on march 2nd. Good luck to those still in, and hugs to those out!

You're still early to be testing. You'll be very very lucky if you get a bfp on the first month of trying. I envy you if you get yours.

The only plus side to af arriving....coffee and alcohol

No AF still.. Way way too late. Really thinking maybe I didn't ovulate this month. (Which makes me nervous as to why...

Nightfire animals are amazing!!! I have a shih tzu and he will do the same crawl over and snuggle (he's veryyy independent normally! Can't imagine life without pets!!!

Hugs glong88. It sucks to be out but I'm sending good vibes for next month to you and everyone else who's out so far.

According to my period tracker app AF is supposed to start today and so far she has not shown up. I'm not sure really if I'm still spotting, it's been pretty intermittent. I'm ready for cd1 now, just purchased a bbt this morning while out getting groceries. Part of me of course is hoping I'll be able to return it though, lol.

Hugs glong88. It sucks to be out but I'm sending good vibes for next month to you and everyone else who's out so far.

According to my period tracker app AF is supposed to start today and so far she has not shown up. I'm not sure really if I'm still spotting, it's been pretty intermittent. I'm ready for cd1 now, just purchased a bbt this morning while out getting groceries. Part of me of course is hoping I'll be able to return it though, lol.

You should just start using it. Never bad to monitor it. :)

Fingers crossed that you don't need it though!!

Sorry glong :-( on to the next cycle.

Ok ladies I was doing a cm check and got a bunch of tmi globby white clear stuff and some pink in it ...... so I'm eather early or late implantation. Not holding to much hope tho..... my cervix feels higher not lower??? How late past ovulatoin can implantation take?

Just Google it says 6 to 12 days dpo. 10 being avarage of 80 percent. Let's hope it's implantation not af but not gonna get my hopes up

And any ladies know what cm is supposed to be like before af.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->