AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

I think typically before AF cm should be dry, however everyone is diff. My cp was high, and I had a lot of creamy cm literally 20 mins before AF arrived. Last month was dry and low before AF so not even consistent for cycles

I think typically before AF cm should be dry, however everyone is diff. My cp was high, and I had a lot of creamy cm literally 20 mins before AF arrived. Last month was dry and low before AF so not even consistent for cycles

I don't usually check cm after ovulation (cause I figure no point after that) but out of curiosity mine is a pink tinged ewcm. No idea is that is normal for me or not but AF is supposed to arrive today.

Af due the 4th. BFN's on IC's and on some generic Frers. Doubtful, but hopeful. Trying to take advantage of the fertility jump after having my Implant removed on march 2nd. Good luck to those still in, and hugs to those out!

You're still early to be testing. You'll be very very lucky if you get a bfp on the first month of trying. I envy you if you get yours.

The only plus side to af arriving....coffee and alcohol

Idk Im 11 dpo and still getting bfns. on the blue generic frers I get a shadowy squinter type thing (Within time limits) but on pink dollar store brands i get nothing at all.

I know there is time left, and I have several tests left (2 per day in case the mood hits to test a second time without FMU.)

But after all ive been thru since january....its just discouraging. Im still hopeful. but starting to get down

Well after one lot of spotting at lunch today nothing more as yet? Apart from loads of cramps. Doubt it's anything but AF and she's just taking her time but gives a tiny tiny bit of hope, maybe super late implantation? Or just me holding out hope....

Well after one lot of spotting at lunch today nothing more as yet? Apart from loads of cramps. Doubt it's anything but AF and she's just taking her time but gives a tiny tiny bit of hope, maybe super late implantation? Or just me holding out hope....

Hoping it's just late implantation. Nothing here as of yet.

None of you ladies are out yet!! Keep your heads up. Spotting is common.

Hell I know I have AF but I still feel pregnant. None of the symptoms went away and I feel very full down there.

Hey ladies... I could really use some advice... I've never had a scan to check for follicles and that stuff but I had one Tuesday and it showed a 2.2cm dominant follicle on my right ovary and that my lining has a thickness of 7mm... Is this a good sign and that it should be releasing an egg very soon right? I'm trying to understand this whole scan stuff LOL... Thanks in advance ladies...

Made an appt with my obgyn for Monday. Will cancel if AF shows up before than.... Plan on retesting Sunday maybe Monday morning though.

GUYS!!! I think i got a BFP!!! im not 100% sure but i bursted into tears when i saw it! Im calling in asking for a blood test as soon as they open.

GUYS!!! I think i got a BFP!!! im not 100% sure but i bursted into tears when i saw it! Im calling in asking for a blood test as soon as they open.

Congrats!!! I am trying to go next week for blood test too.

Congrats Ratty and Anon! Sorry you're out Kaylab. :(

AF never showed up for me today and I was checking all day long like a mad woman. I still have very slight intermittent spotting but it's barely noticeable. This is day 4 of it and that is unusual for me either way this cycle turns out, usually it's 1-3 days. I thought I've been out for days but now being officially into cd 30 I've got a wee bit of hope again. Maybe I'm pregnant! Maybe I just O'd late because I was sick. I suppose I'll find out in the morning.

Congrats on the 2 BFPs! How long after your missed AF did y'all test? Also how many cycles have you been trying? (Just curious! I'm new to all this!)

Congrats on the 2 BFPs! How long after your missed AF did y'all test? Also how many cycles have you been trying? (Just curious! I'm new to all this!)

Weebles, don't give up my friend just tell me that she still expierence spotting even when she bfp n 3months later as long as not AF.

Sassy, I missed my period by 5 days including today with tiny cramp, no cm at all and sore nipples during this 2 days but the worst part was frequent urine so i try to control till this morning then I test instead of my first missed period. Cos to me I feel i do not want to face with the reality so fast by just a day. 2nd months for me as I have other issue few years ago which does not allow me to try :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->