AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

After waking a few times in the night with cramps I was sure I would find a pad full of blood this am.... But nothing.... This is strange.....

After waking a few times in the night with cramps I was sure I would find a pad full of blood this am.... But nothing.... This is strange.....

Maybe your spotting was implantation?? Fingers crossed xx

Hey ladies... I could really use some advice... I've never had a scan to check for follicles and that stuff but I had one Tuesday and it showed a 2.2cm dominant follicle on my right ovary and that my lining has a thickness of 7mm... Is this a good sign and that it should be releasing an egg very soon right? I'm trying to understand this whole scan stuff LOL... Thanks in advance ladies...

I have no idea really as ice never been through this myself, but it certainly sounds hopeful!! Do you use ovulation tests and keep an eye on your cm?

It would be nice but yesterday was 14dpo. Plus I have typically period like pains still... Literally just waiting for her every time I go to the loo

It would be nice but yesterday was 14dpo. Plus I have typically period like pains still... Literally just waiting for her every time I go to the loo

well you do you often hear of ladies not getting their bfp until after AF due date.....so its a possibility?

Also, say for example implantation didn't happen until 12dpo, it can take up to 4 days for hcg to reach the urine. I'm not trying to get your hopes up, but remember, you're not out until the :witch: shows! :kiss:

Congrats on the 2 BFPs! How long after your missed AF did y'all test? Also how many cycles have you been trying? (Just curious! I'm new to all this!)

I tested at 11pm on 11dpo. I had slept literally all day after being ill earlier this week. So my FMU was technically at this time after having slept 7 hours during the daytime. So I tested right at the end of 11dpo

Gratz to all BFPS! And :hugs: to those out. Sending :dust: to those still in.

well you do you often hear of ladies not getting their bfp until after AF due date.....so its a possibility?

Also, say for example implantation didn't happen until 12dpo, it can take up to 4 days for hcg to reach the urine. I'm not trying to get your hopes up, but remember, you're not out until the :witch: shows! :kiss:

I am hanging onto the tiny bit of hope but trying not to think anything of it. Been pregnant twice before, one full term pregnancy, one 8 week pregnancy and never had or noticed spotting...

I am hanging onto the tiny bit of hope but trying not to think anything of it. Been pregnant twice before, one full term pregnancy, one 8 week pregnancy and never had or noticed spotting...

i have everything crossed for you :thumbup:

Congrats anon! Totally jealous that you got bfp on your first month of trying. Hopefully the doctor has insight for me monday.

Keep us posted glong and usaf!!!

Sounds just like me. No AF when I woke up but feels just like she's comming. I was torn on testing so I didn't. Maybe if AF doesn't start by lunchtime I'll do a good four hour hold and test. I just don't want to waste a test, see a BFN, and then have the witch show.

Sounds just like me. No AF when I woke up but feels just like she's comming. I was torn on testing so I didn't. Maybe if AF doesn't start by lunchtime I'll do a good four hour hold and test. I just don't want to waste a test, see a BFN, and then have the witch show.

I no think I'll hold out until tomorrow haven't got frer just 25one sensitivity

Congrats anon! Totally jealous that you got bfp on your first month of trying. Hopefully the doctor has insight for me monday.

I will!!!! I had to call like 4 different doctors in order to get an appointment but i oficially have an appointment for a confirmation today at 1pm (9am as im typing this). Im so excited! good luck to you as well

I will!!!! I had to call like 4 different doctors in order to get an appointment but i oficially have an appointment for a confirmation today at 1pm (9am as im typing this). Im so excited! good luck to you as well

All the best for your doc appt later. Hope you have a sticky bean there xx

I'm surprised they are checking you before af is due. I thought it had to be so long after? But I could be wrong of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->