• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Well lots of baby dust to you KarmaLeigh I would def want to get pregnant if my periods were like that, I only had one instance this month so the odds are pretty small but not ruling it out because it's happened to me before

Yeah it sucks... My fiance hasn't seen me on my monthly cuz I've always been on some type of birth control to stop them... 3 of my children were birth control babies... So I'm just really hoping that I get my BFP soon... With how I've been feeling since yesterday I might make an appt to the Dr tomorrow or Tuesday... I don't remember ever feeling like this with my last pregnancies but I also wasn't paying attention to my body then either so IDK... But I'm feeling shaky like I was last night again... Started about 20min ago... I was a bit jittery earlier but this is different... IDK I hate this... I have no clue what cycle day I'm on since i haven't had AF yet....

Welcome all- hope this turns into a lucky thread! Well it just passed midnight here, so that means t-minus 7 calendar days until testing. I have a business trip this week to so hopefully the time will fly by. How is everyone doing and feeling? Anyone have exciting plans to stay busy this week?

Ladies serious question. How possible is it for me to get a BFN 2 days before my expected AF be an actual BFP? My question is I tested 2 days before AF is due and got a BFN. Is there any hope for me this month??? So sad!!!! please help.

Still no sign of AF. I thought I felt her yesterday but it was a false alarm. I took a CB test yesterday that was a BFN. When I woke up this morning, it was a faint positive or an evap. That makes 5 faint positives/evaps since Wednesday. I've gone crazy testing before and I've never gotten an evap ever. Even after reading it hours out of the time limit. They were always starkly negative.

Hi ladies! Can i join please?? My Af due on 28th. Sending positive vibes to u all :)

Welcome romans!

Sassy there is always a chance until af shows. You could have too little hcg in your system to be picked up on tests just yet. Hang in there.

No plans here chitown. Kinda feeling like crap this morning. Woke up at 3am took temp and then had to pee (I never have to pee in the middle of the night). Now I'm gassy and nauseous and super tired since I couldn't fall back asleep.

Hang in there kjr. Not out until af shows.

Baby dust everyone!

Hi ladies. Can I join too? Due AF around 27th/28th. Not sure when I ovulated as I wasn't temping or anything. Thanks :)

I don't know when I ovulated either and it makes me feel so out of sorts this month. Like I'm missing out on the tww countdown or something. To top it off I am STILL sick so I can't even symptom spot and I love that " hmmm, could be" feeling. The only good thing about it all is I'm not feeling an urge to poas so I will save a few bucks this month.

Weebles being sick could.he a good thing!

This is the first.month that I know exactly when I ovulated do I'm not guessing how many dpo I am.

I had some cramping and ewcm yesterday and we dtd. Fx it happens this month!

Anyone else having shortness of breath, seems really weird for me

Who testing and when?

I want to hold out until Sunday/Monday but will likely start Thursday/Friday

I'm probably going to wait until at least Monday if I can. Af is due Wednesday

Join us Monday 3/28 testers :)

I have no symptoms still other than being super exhausted today. Although, that could just be a case of the Monday's and that I couldn't fall asleep until 1 something last night. I'm pretty excited about this cycle though. Even if it doesn't happen for me I'm excited for the hope that it will happen to others on this thread!

One week down, one to go!

AF according to one app is the 28th and the other app due the 31st. So...im hoping to wait til the 28th. I have some cheapies I could do before than but I really want to try and wait.

I feel like crap today. Dizzy, bathroom issues, and nauseous now. Trying to drink water but every drink I take makes me burp. Yesterday my cm was creamy but dry..idk if that's cuz I didn't drink enough though cuz I barely drank any water until like 8 last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->