AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Sorry nightfire. Hope you feel better.

Glong you're still early!

Hope everyone is doing well! I haven't been on in awhile. I'm 10dpo today, got a faint yesterday but I'm nervous about testing today.

Sorry breaking dawn. On to the next cycle!

I should be cd1 tomorrow with this temp drop. See in the morning I guess. Only my second month consistently temping so still finding the pattern but I've been having pain all day today on top of being sick. Headache still won't go away but at least I'm not going from sweating to freezing anymore.

There must be something going around - because I'm sick too! Had a bad 103 degree fever yesterday, and today staying steady at 101. High fever making me not feel too confident this cycle. Plus I caved and tested today at 9dpo and got a stark white BFN with an IC.

But I keep telling myself it's still early :)

Good luck to those still in the 2ww. Yesterday was just spotting but today is now officially CD1. 28 day cycle exactly. It could be worse, I could be irregular.

Sorry breaking dawn. Bfn for me this morning and I'm sure I can feel the witch on her way today. Due sometime between yesterday and tomorrow. Not feeling hopeful here!!

Omg ladies - I am a bit freaking out. 10dpo and tested with SMU. Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me. Do you see anything? Maybe it's an evap? EEEEEEKKKK.

Attachments

• IMG_2698.jpg
    IMG_2698.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2700.jpg
    IMG_2700.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 8
Omg ladies - I am a bit freaking out. 10dpo and tested with SMU. Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me. Do you see anything? Maybe it's an evap? EEEEEEKKKK.

I think I see something in the second pic.......but not too sure!! See if you can hold tight and test with FMU tomorrow!!!! Fingers crossed for you!!!!!:happydance:

i got a positive at 11dpo :) Did yo usee the line fast or only after it fully dried? If the test was still wet I doubt it's an evap.. WEE GOOD LUCK!

I saw the line right at about the 3 minute mark - but I'm seriously convinced I just have line eye at the moment! I'll test again tomorrow with FMU :)

Thank you!!!

I saw the line right at about the 3 minute mark - but I'm seriously convinced I just have line eye at the moment! I'll test again tomorrow with FMU :)

Thank you!!!

Sounds so promising! GL

Decided to take a FRER - I can see the lines pretty clearly on this!

Attachments

• IMG_2702.jpg
    IMG_2702.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2703.jpg
    IMG_2703.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 15
Thanks! I'm kind of freaking out - hope this time it's a sticky baby!

I see it! Gratz!

Sorry to the ladies who are out but don't get too down, each cycle is a fresh start!

GL and FX for those of us still waiting.

Decided to take a FRER - I can see the lines pretty clearly on this!

I see it!! I see it!!! :happydance::happydance:
Massive congrats - you gone show us another line in the morning?! Obviously I'm disappointed this isn't MY line I'm looking at, but I am still so happy for you, really I am. Sending lots of sticky baby dust xxxxx

Congrats chitown!

Cd1 arrived right on time. Heavier than my normal cd 1. And of course lots of pain.

Still sick so I called in to work again. I'm sure they are going to be mad tomorrow but sick is sick. Head is still pounding. My dog must know I'm sick too. She won't leave my lap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->