AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Decided to take a FRER - I can see the lines pretty clearly on this!

I see it!! I see it!!! :happydance::happydance:
Massive congrats - you gone show us another line in the morning?! Obviously I'm disappointed this isn't MY line I'm looking at, but I am still so happy for you, really I am. Sending lots of sticky baby dust xxxxx

Thank you so much! I'll take another in the morning and post. Hopefully there's some progression. My first pregnancy ended in an early MC so I'm cautiously excited this time around.

Really hoping you get your bfp soon!!! Then I'll be stalking your lines :)

Congrats chitown!

Cd1 arrived right on time. Heavier than my normal cd 1. And of course lots of pain.

Still sick so I called in to work again. I'm sure they are going to be mad tomorrow but sick is sick. Head is still pounding. My dog must know I'm sick too. She won't leave my lap.

Thanks! I'm a bit nervous given my only other pregnancy was an early MC - but we'll see how things progress along.

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well - that's no fun at all, especially getting AF on top of it :(. Fx that next month is your month. You deserve it.

I see it!! I see it!!! :happydance::happydance:
Massive congrats - you gone show us another line in the morning?! Obviously I'm disappointed this isn't MY line I'm looking at, but I am still so happy for you, really I am. Sending lots of sticky baby dust xxxxx

Thank you so much! I'll take another in the morning and post. Hopefully there's some progression. My first pregnancy ended in an early MC so I'm cautiously excited this time around.

Really hoping you get your bfp soon!!! Then I'll be stalking your lines :)

If it helps, my very first pregnancy ended in MC at around 6/7 weeks. My second one is now my daughter :wink:

When do you think you are due? :D

Haha, not sure - I'd guess sometime in early Jan! Trying not to get too excited yet until things progress :)

That's tough though.. i overly worry, get too excited and obsess too much when i fall pregnant :(

Hate it...

I know the day I conceived so I am pretty sure I am 3.4 weeks with a 30 day cycle. Hoping baby sticks for everyone who has had a positive as of late. XO

Oh Ruby - I hope not so badly for you. Bleeding is common in early pregnancy. Will be thinking of you and fingers crossed!

Oh Ruby - I hope not so badly for you. Bleeding is common in early pregnancy. Will be thinking of you and fingers crossed!

Thanks! I appreciate it. With my lines not getting much darker I was a little worried about it and then the bleeding started. I'm going to see if I can get a blood test done.

Good luck ladies! Keep us all posted.

I'm trying to be hopeful for this cycle. Have to get some more cb opks and def do more bding than last cycle.

Thanks! I appreciate it. With my lines not getting much darker I was a little worried about it and then the bleeding started. I'm going to see if I can get a blood test done.

Definitely get bloods done.. I bled with mostly all of my kids. My son was the worst.. I bled bright red blood and lots of it :( I for sure thought I was having a m/c.. Keep hope love~

Definitely get bloods done.. I bled with mostly all of my kids. My son was the worst.. I bled bright red blood and lots of it :( I for sure thought I was having a m/c.. Keep hope love~

Thanks, that does make me feel better. Mine is bright red right now and totally freaking me out :(

Ruby, I hope it all ends up being okay. I had a threatened miscarriage with my son, it was terrifying, I know just how you feel, it's awful.

Good luck Ruby.

Not good news to report on my end. Took a test this morning using FMU and lines were way lighter. I'm thinking it's a chemical

Ruby- Are you clotting at all? https://www.babycentre.co.uk/x2313/why-do-i-have-light-bleeding-in-early-pregnancy

Chit honey <3 Are you sure it's lighter? Is your pee as concentrated as in the other tests? Are you going to test again? You had a really good test line :'(

I am worried :( I have pressure in my cervix right now and it's annoying me. Like bearing down kind of pressure. Last two days I had bad cramps and I am thinking this baby is a no stick :(
Boobs still hurt bad, no nausea today yet, and no cramps anymore...

Gah I hate the beginning of a pregnancy :(

It was definitely a chemical :( Both my frer and digital were negative this morning and I'm still bleeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->