AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Yay, please wait with me until the 28th!!! If you cave, then I'll probably cave...but I really don't want to :)

Your symptoms sound really promising!

I hope so. I want it so bad!

Gotta stick together girl and refrain from tempation

I'm exhausted and I'm peeing a lot. Trying to wait until at least 3/28 to test

I'm going to test either sat/sun only because I've always gotten a bfp by 12dpo in the past and I would want to tell my husband on Easter just for memories, if I am pregnant it's def our last so I want to make it special, not like my other ones where I just gave him the tests lol

So ladies I need some opinions… so I’ve been testing with HPT for almost 2weeks now and they have always been stark white BFNs even when I take them apart and inspect it closely LOL…. So I took one on Saturday and of course stark white BFN but tested this morning and its stark white on top but on the side I can see a lil dot of pink… but on the test from Saturday there was nothing and still is nothing… not sure if you ladies can see it on here but let me know what you think… That was my last test til my ICs show up… Non of my tests have had this dot on the side... The one on top is from Saturday and the one on the bottom is from today. I circled and put an arrow where I see it

Attachments

• Capture+_2016-03-21-09-09-10.jpg
    Capture+_2016-03-21-09-09-10.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 18
Just personally I feel that's a far distance between lines, however I've never used an ic so that may be how they are set up, wait a couple of days and try again! Good luck

Tanya that's what I was thinking too just never seen that on any of my other test... Imma test when my ic gets delivered but won't be til probably next week

Karma how many dpo are you? Could just be testing too soon for them to pick it up.

AF according to one app is the 28th and the other app due the 31st. So...im hoping to wait til the 28th. I have some cheapies I could do before than but I really want to try and wait.

I feel like crap today. Dizzy, bathroom issues, and nauseous now. Trying to drink water but every drink I take makes me burp. Yesterday my cm was creamy but dry..idk if that's cuz I didn't drink enough though cuz I barely drank any water until like 8 last night.

It does sound promising! FX for you, and for everyone else!

Today I'm only 4 DPO so I'm not expecting to have symptoms -- but I do keep feeling a sensation (wouldn't call it pain, but it's kind of like a tugging) on my lower left side where my fallopian tube would be... I'm hoping that's a little bean making its way down the tube!

Waiting until 3/30 is going to be so hard but hopefully it will all be worth it! Like I've said this is our 12th month of TTC (9th official try). I'm not blessed with the same fertility many of you have talked about, plus there is the added complication of relying on a 25 y/o donor with jobs in two different cities to factor in, lol. We will have some hilarious stories at the end of all of this. This isn't a pity party or anything, I am just frustrated and want a happy ending :) :crib:

Hoping your little bean is traveling! Understand your frustration and really hoping this is your month. I'm sure it's very difficult working with a donor and scheduling/location complications.

I agree and also hope we get some great stories out of all this! If anyone has any funny stories as of now - feel free to share :). I could use some light-hearted fun right now!

4dpo.... and just think ladies at least 1 or more of us will probably get a bfp there's always 1 or more in the group who gets one. So just think some of us are pregannt right now;) wish it could be all of us;) baby dust to all!!!! And hopefully some of us can get our bfp on easter so we can do our ideas.
I'm thinking if I am. That I'll get a big egg and right a note that says we are having a baby and put it in the hunt to fund and have my daughter sound it out and read it aloud;) then for my family have a big egg. With a cute note inside with the test saying we are EGGGSPECTING.
Please let it be true;)

Nightfire- I honestly have no idea what dpo I am... I had my nexplanon takin out on Mar 2nd... Fiance and I are TTC. But on the 9th-11th I had this brownish pink ewcm type discharge and have been feeling really "off" (if that makes sense) and I have been pg before and kinda recall the same feelings but not really... Most of the early pg symptoms I already deal with like always peeing and chronic low back but yesterday and today I've been real jittery after drinking coffee and I'm one of them all day coffee drinkers and can go to sleep after drinking a pot of coffee... So that's super new plus the dizziness and lightheadedness and feeling like Imma faint is all new...

Kaylab, could also work for the next few weeks with the spring theme -- although it will be suspicious as to why you're doing ANOTHER egg hunt :)

Thanks Chitown -- I needed that!

Here's a funny story. Sometimes we have to travel to meet up with Donor before or after his shift (he does shiftwork for his profession). It's a little over an hour's drive. Although we have family in the city he works in, it would be very awkward to knock on their doors and ask if we could inseminate at their house, lol. At first we were like, 'What do we do? The sperm will all die if we wait until we get home!' So we decided to park in the parking lot of an abandoned building, and inseminate right then and there, in broad daylight! We bring lots of blankets and towels to cover up/ lay on the car seat, but it's hilarious nonetheless in the back seat of our small sedan! We really have it down to a science now -- we can get everything done in less than 5 minutes! And no one is the wiser :)

Good luck Clara and kaylab.

Out of curiosity should the side that cramped during ovulation be the same side that hurts during implantation or should it be both?

On my eay to work this morning the right side of my back was throbbing...now it's my left. I'm less naseous after eating. I ate breakfast and a snack as I always do but a big lunch has helped it seems. Hoping it's a good sign.

I'm so worried that I still won't get my bfp.

Kaylab, could also work for the next few weeks with the spring theme -- although it will be suspicious as to why you're doing ANOTHER egg hunt :)

Here's a funny story. Sometimes we have to travel to meet up with Donor before or after his shift (he does shiftwork for his profession). It's a little over an hour's drive. Although we have family in the city he works in, it would be very awkward to knock on their doors and ask if we could inseminate at their house, lol. At first we were like, 'What do we do? The sperm will all die if we wait until we get home!' So we decided to park in the parking lot of an abandoned building, and inseminate right then and there, in broad daylight! We bring lots of blankets and towels to cover up/ lay on the car seat, but it's hilarious nonetheless in the back seat of our small sedan! We really have it down to a science now -- we can get everything done in less than 5 minutes! And no one is the wiser :)

Although it is a funny story. I would like to say I'm sorry for what u have to go through. I guess somtimes people.take forgranted of our own abilities to reproduce. I wish u so much luck on ur journey. And hope u get ur bfp. I will definitely feel more grateful.

Good luck Clara and kaylab.

Out of curiosity should the side that cramped during ovulation be the same side that hurts during implantation or should it be both?

On my eay to work this morning the right side of my back was throbbing...now it's my left. I'm less naseous after eating. I ate breakfast and a snack as I always do but a big lunch has helped it seems. Hoping it's a good sign.

I'm so worried that I still won't get my bfp.

I am pretty sure that the pain isn't necessarily in the same place for ovulation and implantation, as the fertilized egg travels into the uterus and implants there and not in the tube (hopefully). I've heard a lot of people talk about back pain as an early pg sign, so hopefully that's what's happening for you!

I think the hardest part of the TWW is the lack of control. Before that point we can control when we BD (to an extent), we often POAS daily to catch that LH surge and/or we temp to make sure ovulation happened, but then after ovulation we can't do another damn thing but rest and try to relax. I don't know about you ladies but I'm the WORST at relaxing -- I'm a control freak to the max! I have tried doing guided meditations and yoga (nothing too out there lest Bean not implant!), but it's temporary relief at best. It is nice to have a community this time around! None of my friends are TTC (to my knowledge) and DW is lovely but definitely not as invested in this part of the process as I am given that it's my body.

Thank you Kaylab -- I know I have learned a lot from this process and I know others out there have had a much worse time than I have. I'm very lucky that all my "parts" are working (to my knowledge) and it's really just a matter of time. Others don't have it so good. I know I will be thinking twice before I do a big Facebook reveal-- you never know who is out there and struggling!

I second that!! Good luck to everyone! I wish I could donate my fertility. Honestly, my first ob diagnosed me with PCOS and told me I might never conceive. I went on birth control because I was in college, and incidentally wound up pregnant while on Bc in my last year. I almost died but I graduated on time. I did worry if it was a coincidence but then when my husband wanted a second and I gave him 1 cycle to do it, well needless to say I have two kids lol! I also lost a grand total 140 lbs so that helped a ton! Also Clara your post made me crack up! I would so do the same thing bahaha

OMG Clara, this is too funny! I seriously starting laughing out loud at my desk at work. It reminds me of two teenagers getting frisky in a car. Ohhhh the struggles to go through for a BFP! Fingers extra crossed that it's your month!

I DEFINITELY feel the same way about a big Facebook reveal. My first pregnancy was in November 2015 and resulted in an early miscarriage. I swear ever since then my Facebook newsfeed is CONSTANTLY filled with people announcing their pregnancies. Sometimes it gets a little hard, especially if their due dates are close to where mine would have been.

However, I did see one friend recently post on Fbook that she was expecting her rainbow baby, and a lot of people were commenting about how their children were rainbows. THAT post made me feel really hopeful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->