AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

I've heard you have more of a chance if you get sick. Your immune system is fighting off the bug so it doesn't have the energy to fight the sperm. Something like that anyway. Don't count yourself out yet hun.

Got a peak reading on my digital this morning. And another positibe on my ic. BD last night in the shower. Hopefully dh isn't too tired tonight to bd again.

I just really wish I could have gotten one more in today or tomorrow. What a slap in the face to get a super dark opk on Mother's Day and not be able to do anything about it!!

Wth........ my af is almost gone. I only been spotting now. This is not my normal af and way shorter than normal. No blood clots I only wore a tampon for first day now dint need to what is going on..... ; (

I just really wish I could have gotten one more in today or tomorrow. What a slap in the face to get a super dark opk on Mother's Day and not be able to do anything about it!!

I'm sorry! If you bd last night though I'd say you still have super good chances. I have my fingers crossed for you :)

Kaylab maybe take a test? Some bleeding is common..

Well I got my positive last night before we dtd in the shower...got my peak on the digital this morning but...dh only got 4 hours of sleep last night and passed out the second his head hit the pillow...hopefully we can get one more dance in tomorrow night for this green week but not looking good for me either. So much for 2 weeks straight :-/

Day #3 of a positive opk and my husband said he has zero stamina left even though I'm feeling better today. So disappointed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 2
Maybe he'll feel up to it later. I really hope we have a chance but being as we dtd in the shower I highly doubt it. Maybe once more tonight. I can't pinpoint ovulation this month. Temp is up and down daily for some reason. I know I slept horribly last night so I know my temp probably wasn't accurate this morning.

I think since I had a pos. on Saturday and a SUPER positive on Sunday and now today is just positive that I likely ovulated, or will today. Which is CD14 so about right. I just feel mad right now. :/

I didn't bother testing today. Got the peak yesterday morning so today is the last day for baby making. Anything else is just for fun. Lol :winkwink:

Hopefully we get get one more in though.

Ladies, I am taking a little break. Had a pretty big fight with husband last night because it seems like every month we go through this and I have to try and try and try to get him to put fourth effort into TTC and I just don't think he is on the same page. I have given up TTC at this time. I have had a really hard night and am pretty upset this morning. I will check in as I can.

Sorry to hear that Breaking Dawn! Good luck hun!

Dh and I had the night from Hell last night. Didn't get home until almost 1 in the morning...needless to say we didn't bd. Not confident in anything this month and not happy that dh promised me 2 weeks of bd and barely gave me 4 days. Only 2 in the green week and one was in the shower. So that's that. Ugh

We dtd lol but not fertile. My cycles vary so when should I start my opks

I'm really sorry breakingdawn :(

If my cycles are normal again I should have o day today or tomorrow. Not too much longer until my 2ww! I just feel so nervous after the mc.

Sorry to hear that Breaking Dawn! Good luck hun!

Dh and I had the night from Hell last night. Didn't get home until almost 1 in the morning...needless to say we didn't bd. Not confident in anything this month and not happy that dh promised me 2 weeks of bd and barely gave me 4 days. Only 2 in the green week and one was in the shower. So that's that. Ugh

Sorry;(. That was me last month. I only fit in a few days wad to tired

Sucks doesn't it? Maybe one little spermy got there but not likely. I'd start opks q cope days after af ends. That's what I do. I ovulated early this month and later than usual last month so it's good to test in my opinion.

I started opk testing today cycle day 7. My cycles have carried from 27 to 37!!!!!!

Ugh I'm going crazy!!!! My breast hurt and I'm having cramps real bad. I'm only on cycle day 8????

I was cramping early this cycle too...but only got positibe opk on like cd 13 I think it was.

It's bad I'm starting to think that my ovarian cyst reptured

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->