AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Thanks ladies. I'm still under the weather but it comes and goes. Mainly in the.morning and at night....

Keep us posted hun.

My temp went down (still above coverline) but I don't know what's going on with my temp. Up and down every day this cycle.

Hmm first month temping. But my temp rose a.lil jusy under the cover line. Does that mean anything?

What cd are you? It'll drop before af and rise after ovulation...otherwise it can fluctuate a little. Unless you're like me this month and it's like a ping-pong ball

If you're only cd 9 you shouldn't have a coverline yet. Temp should drop before ovulation and rise after. But it can go up and down within like .4 I think before it's considered big enough to mean anything.

Hmm maybe I was just warmer it didn't hit the cober line and back down today

Can creamy cm be a good sign? I'm 3 dpo today and have it which is strange because I usually don't have any cm after ovulation.

Can creamy cm be a good sign? I'm 3 dpo today and have it which is strange because I usually don't have any cm after ovulation.

creamy lotoiny cm is always a good sighn and loads of it! when i googled it most of them got a bfp and when i was pregnant i had loads of it and knew i was pregnant!

creamy lotoiny cm is always a good sighn and loads of it! when i googled it most of them got a bfp and when i was pregnant i had loads of it and knew i was pregnant!

That has me excited! I've had so much of it that it's getting annoying. lol

I always have a lot of cm...most of the time I wear a pantiliner because I gets unbearable if I'm not home

Hot flashes. Ugh. I woke up all hot and sweaty. I guess I am around 9 DPO today and feeling all the usual AF cramps / back pain / sore bbs. AF is due one week from today. I will test Friday AM just to go ahead and prepare for her since I am not feeling hopeful. Yesterday I was super emotional. Cried off and on all day. I am guessing probably PMS.

I know what you mean. Not hopeful either on this cycle. Af is due saturday. Have a cold right now. Been sick since Saturday. Called in to work yesterday but going to work this morning.

You know, a cold was my first symptom with both #1 and #2 and I am not even joking. When you conceive your immune system is weakened and you are more susceptible to common colds. I would be jumping up and down right now if I had one but alas, nope. Just usual AF stuff. :(

I agree! I got sick both times before bfps. Good luck to all you ladies xoxox

I have a little stuffy nose but literally everyone in my house has been rotating various illnesses so I know mine is completely unrelated.

I have such a weak immune system I don't hold any value in being sick. Still not symptom spotting so I'm just waiting to see when my temp drops. Should drop friday for af saturday.

I'll be hopeful for you then. :p Are you testing soon? I need a testing buddy for Friday. ;) Mostly a shoulder to cry on. :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->