AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

NO crying girl!

AF is due saturday. If my temp doesn't go down Friday I'd probably test. If not I'd test saturday morning probably. Its so depressing seeing bfn when testing early.

It really is depressing. But I just need to be prepared for AF... I know I am going to see a negative test. I have already built myself up for it. But it still will make me sad.

I know what you mean. That's why I'm watching my temps. Based on my last two cycles of temping daily my temp drops below the coverline the day before af. So...if it drops friday I know for sure af is showing up. If not then I may get myself a little excited. Dh is still saying it'll happen when it happens. I wish he could understand how hard it is for us women each month.

Evening ladies. I can't believe we started this thread all at around about the same stage and now I don't think I've even ovulated yet while you lot are starting to test, lmao.

My first month taking any OPK's and I always assumed I had a "normal" cycle and ovulated around CD14, but my last cycle being so late (6 fricking days late!!) seems have jiggyed things around a bit. Been taking opk's now since CD11, but had nothing but negatives until yesterday, when I had a "nearly but not quite" line but tonight, on CD17, I think I might have my positive! So I assume that means then I will O sometime in the next 24hrs ish?! With work commitments we have only managed to BD once this cycle, on CD15 and hopefully we can squeeze in one more before tonight!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 2
Evening ladies. I can't believe we started this thread all at around about the same stage and now I don't think I've even ovulated yet while you lot are starting to test, lmao.

My first month taking any OPK's and I always assumed I had a "normal" cycle and ovulated around CD14, but my last cycle being so late (6 fricking days late!!) seems have jiggyed things around a bit. Been taking opk's now since CD11, but had nothing but negatives until yesterday, when I had a "nearly but not quite" line but tonight, on CD17, I think I might have my positive! So I assume that means then I will O sometime in the next 24hrs ish?! With work commitments we have only managed to BD once this cycle, on CD15 and hopefully we can squeeze in one more before tonight!

Definitely looks positive to me!!

7dpo today and I got the worst cold yesterday :( I'm trying to prepare to get af since I'm all moody and bloated, but I don't know if that has anything to do with the cold. I really want this after the mc but I just don't know. I'm hoping.

How are you all?

Ruby, a cold around 6-7DPO is an excellent sign of conception. Not trying to get your hopes up but I did have it with both my girls. No joke.

AFM.. I suck. I fail at life. I tested yesterday.. and I am not sure what DPO I was.. between 7-9DPO but more than likely 7/8DPO. Of course a :bfn: :( Now I am all mopey and depressed and of course now my face is breaking out which is 100% typical for AF due in 6 days. I don't even know if I want to test Friday or not. Sigh. Definite sore boobs today though. Could also just be an early AF sign.

FX for you ruby.

I'm still getting ovwr my cold. Changes by minute whether I feel ok or feel like shit. Ignoring anything else I feel as I don't want to think I could be and see a bfn. 10dpo today. Temp is still up but it shouldn't drop until Friday for af to come Saturday.

Breaking dawn you know it's top early to test girl. Hang in there.

Y'all may want to start temping. Great way to figure out if af is gonna show I've found. Helps with the depression versus bfn after bfn.

Fertile cm and now darker than had been opk

Attachments

• 20160518_114901.jpg
    20160518_114901.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 2
my calender predicts ovulatoin in 4 days. i know im close i been having o pains like i normally do but its before my pos opk so im guessing my o pains are pre o pains which makes since why i havnt concieved. but also i have fertile cm, sore breast, and my opk is getting close i suspect ill have a pos tonight or tommrow i also had a temp dip today and i heard before o theres a temp dip is that true?

Took 1 more opk

Attachments

• 20160518_120301.jpg
    20160518_120301.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 20160518_120252.jpg
    20160518_120252.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1
Kayla good luck to you! And I have no idea why I tested yesterday. The good news is I haven't tested since. It will be a miracle if I can go all day tomorrow and not test. I really want to wait until Friday morning because that will be the definitive answer. I'm super moody which is very usual for my pre AF nonsense but my boobs are hurting a lot and I'm not sure if it that's normal for me with AF 6 days away. I was running down the stairs earlier and it actually hurt. I was like woah.. I can barely even touch them. So annoying!

Kaylab I'd start bding!

Breaking down hang in there. 6 days aaway is a long time still...if really hold off til you are due.

And yes kaylab temp can dip before or on day of ovulation

Girl, I'll be doing good to hold off until Friday! Lol! I will be anywhere from 10-12DPO by then. Probably more like 11DPO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->