AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

I forget that my luteal phase is only 12 days lol. Shorter than most.

Ok so I'm going crazy...I've literally put lotion on at least every hour since getting to work. My hands are so dry. Gives me the heebeegeebees...same as Styrofoam rubbing together or the feel of corn starch. Ick

Good luck to those testing.
And also that was newly dipped after drying it darker and almost pos! So I dtd. Last night and hopefully tonight

Great. All this talk about colds and now I'm getting one. But DH did just get over some weird cold so that's probably what it is. I'm not even letting the imagination train derail because then I'll end up testing tomorrow. Lol! Nope not going to do it.

Ruby, a cold around 6-7DPO is an excellent sign of conception. Not trying to get your hopes up but I did have it with both my girls. No joke.

AFM.. I suck. I fail at life. I tested yesterday.. and I am not sure what DPO I was.. between 7-9DPO but more than likely 7/8DPO. Of course a :bfn: :( Now I am all mopey and depressed and of course now my face is breaking out which is 100% typical for AF due in 6 days. I don't even know if I want to test Friday or not. Sigh. Definite sore boobs today though. Could also just be an early AF sign.

I hope so! Don't feel bad, I'm also 7/8 dpo today and tested. bfn for me too. I knew it would be since it's so early. My bfp at 9dpo last month was super faint so I doubt I would have got one this early last time.

Idk how you ladies do it. I didn't even test once last cycle for fear of the bfn. Temp dropped af came and I wasn't nearly as depressed about it.

I'm pretty sure I'm only 7dpo so I pretty much expected it. I just got that pack of 3 tests today and got impatient. lol I might use one on Friday since I know it's possible for me to get a bfp at 9dpo, but I'll save one for the day af is due for sure.

That's a pos opk right

Attachments

• 20160518_195002.jpg
    20160518_195002.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 20160518_194953.jpg
    20160518_194953.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 20160518_144417.jpg
    20160518_144417.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 4
I have no idea with opks. I still haven't tried any yet.

I tested again at 8dpo. bfn which isn't surprising at all early. I only have one more test though and don't want to waste it. I need someone to come slap tests out of my hand lol

I don't know why I play the testing game honestly. I did it again this morning. :bfn: Then I cried. I wish I did not care enough to test. I don't know if that is wording it right. With #1 I tested the day my period was due, literally. There was no drama, no mistaking the line. With my ectopic I tested and tested and my period was late and finally, I got a faint positive and I knew something was wrong - and it was. With #2 I tested early and got a faint BFP the first time at 8/9DPO. I guess since I got a positive so early with her, I now get antsy come 8 or 9DPO today. That is the only way I can describe it. Plus I am terrified about another ectopic so I obsessively check. This whole process is really starting to wear me down. I don't temp anymore because that also wore me out. I would literally wake up every hour of the night when I was temping because I was so anxious about temping. When my mind knows I have to wake up early to do something or the same time every day, I get too much anxiety. So I can't temp. :( I wish I knew what to do ladies... I wish I knew how to better manage my anxiety and just go with the flow. I know that is what has driven DH away from TTC. I got obsessive and pushed too hard.

I don't know why I play the testing game honestly. I did it again this morning. :bfn: Then I cried. I wish I did not care enough to test. I don't know if that is wording it right. With #1 I tested the day my period was due, literally. There was no drama, no mistaking the line. With my ectopic I tested and tested and my period was late and finally, I got a faint positive and I knew something was wrong - and it was. With #2 I tested early and got a faint BFP the first time at 8/9DPO. I guess since I got a positive so early with her, I now get antsy come 8 or 9DPO today. That is the only way I can describe it. Plus I am terrified about another ectopic so I obsessively check. This whole process is really starting to wear me down. I don't temp anymore because that also wore me out. I would literally wake up every hour of the night when I was temping because I was so anxious about temping. When my mind knows I have to wake up early to do something or the same time every day, I get too much anxiety. So I can't temp. :( I wish I knew what to do ladies... I wish I knew how to better manage my anxiety and just go with the flow. I know that is what has driven DH away from TTC. I got obsessive and pushed too hard.

I'm sorry :( My 8dpo was a bfn too but we're still really early. You could be implanting now or it could implant in a day or so, you never know. Fingers crossed for you. I thought I wouldn't test early again after the miscarriage but I just can't help myself.

Except I am having all my usual PMS symptoms which means my progesterone is dropping. :( I hate being so in tune with my body sometimes. I can say without a doubt, it is a bfn this month.

Except I am having all my usual PMS symptoms which means my progesterone is dropping. :( I hate being so in tune with my body sometimes. I can say without a doubt, it is a bfn this month.

I usually know too. My face is clearing up which only happened before my bfp, but I'm also bloating and getting moody which are af signs for me.

Hey ladies, I need your opinion. My temp is still above the cover line...im 11 dpo. Af due saturday. My last 4 or 5 cycles I've had a 12 day luteal phase and last two cycles my temp drops below coverline the day before af...meaning tomorrow.

Just went to the bathroom..ssuper constipated (gave up) and when I wipe there's slight pink. I have a pantiliner on. No af pain. I'm scared...

It could be implantation? I normally have some light spotting 1-2 days before AF but considering your temp is still up, I would be more inclined to say implantation. Not to get your hopes up though... I am not a super temping expert. Just novice. ;)

My chart has been so up and down. Temp did go down thus morning..but it's still above the coverline.

I would say test tomorrow... only you are much stronger than me and hold out. ;) Test Saturday morning for sure if your temp is still up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->