AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Keep testing kaylab. If you aren't yet you will be soon!
Figured out how to add my chart to signature...so y'all can see my ping-pong ball temps this cycle.

You do have a bit of an internal ping pong match going on don't you? :haha: If your temp goes back up tomorrow I would say that is a good sign. FX for you.

I really do last month was much more steady. Idk what's going on this month but I always temp when I wake up in the middle of the night. Its the longest stretch of sleep I get. Normally between 3.5 and 5 hours. Anything after that and I keep waking up.

I just did another opk this am. And it's same as yesterdays. I'm cramping alot. We didn't dtd last night My son was upset he getting new set of molars and slept with me so hoping to fit some action in while there at school. But also have to help my grandma move so idk! Won't be happy if i miss these days as I'm sure I'm very close to o

Yay look at the smu test I got a pos opk ladies. Weird I'm having o pains tho. Nervous I already o

Attachments

• 20160519_091726.jpg
    20160519_091726.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 20160519_091335.jpg
    20160519_091335.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 3
I od same day as my positive so it's not unheard of. You should still have a day or two to bd though.

Well I did bbd day before yest day so if I already o I might be ok still

Good luck hun.

Update to my situation...no spotting in pantiliner. Ever so slight pink tinge to tp. Fx.

O pains are bad. Jus bbd and hurt so bad. ; ( but got what I needed haha

I so badly want to test now...but...I need to wait and see wat my temp does in the morning.

Omg line is now darker then control line. Test line is on the left

Attachments

• 20160519_161433.jpg
    20160519_161433.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 3
Well depends what way u hold ur phone lol test line is the darker line next to the white

Thanks ladies. Let's hope most of us wish all... but baby dust! Ladies hope this month works or I'm sol for a while. As we won't try next month

Yay kaylab! We're close this cycle, I think I'm about 2dpo now (although in reality I have actually no idea, but my pos OPK was on Tuesday. :shrug:

Nightfire, hang in as long as you can before testing, even if there is going to be a line to see its always nicer to see a line rather than a squinter :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->