AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Are you going to test or wait it out? :bfn: for me again, I am out for the month unless it is an ectopic, praying it is not. That is the ONLY time I ever got late BFPs. Not sure if we will try again in June or not. Will suck if we don't because I will likely ovulate from my left side.

Don't give up Breaking Dawn!!

Took a blue dye test with fmu...I figure blue dye won't get my hopes as high as a pink dye because they are known for evaps. My temp should have dropped below coverline today but still slightly above. Ignoring what I feel still. Not convinced**won't show up tomorrow

Attachments

• 20160520_072047-1.jpg
    20160520_072047-1.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 9
I hope this is your BFP. :) I am about done with TTC I think. It is so stressful when your husband is wishy washy and only making half efforts. Some months really really count when it is my good side so it is heart breaking when not much effort is made.

I'm gonna take one tomorrow if my temp doesn't go down below coverline. Af is due tomorrow.

I'm still constipated and starting to feel cramping but I think that's from the constipation more than anything. No more spotting since yesterday. Pantiliner does have some yellow.

Ladies question... does a opk need to stay dark until u ovulate or can it be back to negative the. Ovulate??? I'm really nervous I'm not ovulating I have cyst alot and only 1 but I'm in alot of pain in my side worse then normal and nervous that I just developed a cyst instead of the egg traveling. Am I crazy? I got my lh surge 24 hours ago and no temp rise yet

Kaylab don't worry. Its only dark during the surge. OV happens anywhere from 12 to 36 hours after initial surge. You're good to go hun.

Breaking dawn don't give up hun.

Don't give up Breaking Dawn!!

Took a blue dye test with fmu...I figure blue dye won't get my hopes as high as a pink dye because they are known for evaps. My temp should have dropped below coverline today but still slightly above. Ignoring what I feel still. Not convinced**won't show up tomorrow

Ooooooooh, I'm sure I see something faint too but you're right to retest with a pink dye. Tomorrow or in a couple of days?! Excited for you!!

Kaylab don't worry. Its only dark during the surge. OV happens anywhere from 12 to 36 hours after initial surge. You're good to go hun.

Breaking dawn don't give up hun.

O ok I thought I stayed positive tell ovulation has occurred.
I'm having terrible o pains. And I get ovary cyst alot so worried ; ( I so badly want to conceive this month. We can't next month or baby would be due on my son's birthday and I don't wanna steal his lime light .
It has to work this month gr. I know I got my timing right but never temped before and so scared I don't ovulate so I desperately wanna see a temp rise so u atleast no I'm capable of getting pregnant

How are you finding doing the temping nightfire? The thing that's put me off doing t is having to donut at exactly the same time every morning before I even blow my nose, hahaha

Because of my insomnia I can't temp at the same time. I test the first time I wake up in the middle of the night and it works just fine. If I get back into a deep sleep I'll temp again and take the lower of the two. I think it really helps me predict o and af

Chart

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-20-15-05-18.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-05-20-15-05-18.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member