• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Kaylab if you didn't get to last night do it tonight again. Fx for you!

Thank you ladies. We aren't telling anyone for a while so it's great having ladies to talk to. Dh obviously doesn't have a clue about the little stuff. Lol!

I feel a pull any time I stretch or get up to fast. That's normal right?

Thank you ladies. We aren't telling anyone for a while so it's great having ladies to talk to. Dh obviously doesn't have a clue about the little stuff. Lol!

I'd say so! It's been happening to me a lot too.

Did you feel super worried about losing it? I keep thinking I'll stretch wrong and out it will pop. Which I knoe is crazy but my mind doesn't want to accept that it'll be ok. I keep worrying. Blood test today after work. And again Thursday after work...gonna be a long 6 hours

Just wait until you sneeze - that's the worst! I don't think that kind of stuff can cause you to lose a pregnancy :) I certainly had those pulls/pains and I'm now 11 weeks along with a lovely heartbeat!

Try to relax - which I know is easier said than done!

we tried but after 15 hours at the firework stand ( we own a fire work stand) we were so tires we tried but both were just not into it. ;(I'm hoping we can do a quickie today idk if i ovulated yet or not

You have like 24 to 36 hours before you ovulate...and then th e egg is viable for a day. Still plenty of time to get another in. Good luck hun!

Chi I have horrible allergies...every time I sneeze it hurts like **** lol. Catches me off guard.

call me crazy but I believe u just ovulated. had a pos opk yesterdayand now I'm having ovary pain which I have confirmed last month I feel the day of ovulation I have been ovulatingfrom the right sidefor like ever this month for the first time it's on the left side so I'm feeling somewhat hopefull because I have gotten cysts on my right side I believe my left side is better. the o pains are strong right nowand my DH just left I did do the deed 2 days ago but as soon as he gets home we going to bed asap! feel like ima miss my window if i do not hurry

well got my dh as soon as he walked in the door thank god for kids having school lol

Lol kaylab! Cracking me up girl. Egg is viable for at least a day. You should be right on track. Fx.

Did you feel super worried about losing it? I keep thinking I'll stretch wrong and out it will pop. Which I knoe is crazy but my mind doesn't want to accept that it'll be ok. I keep worrying. Blood test today after work. And again Thursday after work...gonna be a long 6 hours

Yep. I still am to a point. I feel like I'm extra worried because of the m/c in April. I have my first appointment tomorrow at 8 weeks and I'm just hoping we hear a heartbeat

I hope all of your bloodwork comes back great!

Thanks ruby! Good luck hun. Hope it's a strong heartbeat!!

Hcg levels came back at 612 and progesterone at 19. Go back in tomorrow for the second blood draw. Should have results friday. Fx.

thanks the 4th of July is a big deal in my husbands family so I'm hoping to do a 4th of July reveal if this month successful my af is due the 5th so should be accurate test by then

NIGHTFIRE!!!!! That's awesome news!! Huge congrats.

Been off the boards for a few weeks mainly as life just got in the way. Am now 6dpo with super sore nipples (and have been since O). Fingers crossed!!

FX for both of you!

Thanks helen!

Kaylab you don't think it's too early to tell everyone then? I'm so hesitant to tell anyone yet. Looking for honest opinions here. We have a family BBQ saturday with his grandma who's here from Arizona so I'm torn

FX for both of you!

Thanks helen!

Kaylab you don't think it's too early to tell everyone then? I'm so hesitant to tell anyone yet. Looking for honest opinions here. We have a family BBQ saturday with his grandma who's here from Arizona so I'm torn

honestly ya I wanted to wait tell I was like half way through lol cause no one thinks I need 4 kids I'm like f off lol but I want to do a 4th reveal so bad

if i conceived lol. so honestly if u can wait tell at least 9 weeks 10 weeks. but if it feels right I would how far r u?

I ovulated on the 7th but I guess it goes based on the first day of the last cycle?? Idk that part confuses me. My app says 4 weeks 3 days. I have my first ultra sound on July 9th. True it is your 4th and it'd be great 4th news!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->