• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

Can't wait to get my hcg results today. Hopefully everything is on track. Is it silly that I'm still temping? I keep waiting for it to drop..

Well ladies hcg went from 616 to 1443. Looking good so far...I have my first ultrasound scheduled for July 9th.

Thanks kaylab:) family BBQ today. Going to tell them I'm on new meds so I can't drink...hate lying. Had to flat out say I wasn't pregnant yesterday which about killed me sister was all over me about not drinking...but I rarely drink anyway. Ever just want to hit your sibling? Lol

Thanks kaylab:) family BBQ today. Going to tell them I'm on new meds so I can't drink...hate lying. Had to flat out say I wasn't pregnant yesterday which about killed me sister was all over me about not drinking...but I rarely drink anyway. Ever just want to hit your sibling? Lol

yes I have 2 sisters and 1 brother and I'm the youngest so deff get that!

ya Its normal
so I'm 3dpo I ovulated on the 22nd and tmi but my area is burning and it hurts sooo bad. I looked it up all I could find was stds well I been with the same man for 8 years almost so that's not in questoin.... any advice?

I think you have a utility hun. Get some craberry juice. The high acid helps kill the bacteria

my temps r lil higher this month compared to normal post o .... is this a good thing

I think they can vary from month to month. Honestly the cycle before my bfp my temps were like a ping-pong ball so I couldn't tell you. Lol! It could be the infection too but I never had one while doing bbt.

Hopefully they stay nice and high kaylab! Can you link them to your signature?

I used another cb digital week predictor this morning. 3+ :) now I have to stay calm until July 9th for the ultrasound. It'll be exactly 7 weeks.

So, this is my second month of temping - or at least trying to!! With this and OPKs alongside "signs" my chart has detected ovulation this month. Even though I have missed a few days and my post ov temps look quite erratic!

Last month at 11dpo my temp dropped a bit (although the first month I had no cover line as I only started temping halfway through the month after ov) and I started spotting and AF arrived one day later at 12dpo.

I am now 11dpo, my temp is higher than last month on the same day and still above cover line. Let's hope I don't start spotting!!! Although chances are slim having only BD once this cycle :dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member