AF due between 3/28-3/31 Any buddies out there?

I don't have my FF chart right now and I missed temps but here it is

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-27-12-36-20.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-06-27-12-36-20.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 20160627_221831.jpg
    20160627_221831.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 20160627_221755.jpg
    20160627_221755.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 4
had such a inventful day. found out my son is allergic to masqutos went to doc 2 xs today cried was scared. he wanted cookies at school cause it's his 5th bday today. and he already had his party but still took him to chucky e cheese then baked a cake and had a bbq and then I puked then my daughter puked like really bad 2x and is not feeling good. crazy day but in all omg my baby is 5!

had such a inventful day. found out my son is allergic to masqutos went to doc 2 xs today cried was scared. he wanted cookies at school cause it's his 5th bday today. and he already had his party but still took him to chucky e cheese then baked a cake and had a bbq and then I puked then my daughter puked like really bad 2x and is not feeling good. crazy day but in all omg my baby is 5!

I'm feeling a little nostalgically emotional aswell as my little baby turns 4 on Friday!! Where has that gone?! Lol

I think I can see something on your test, buts a little difficult to see clearly as there looks like some damage to the test strip where the line is? Or am I looking in the wrong place?! Hahaha I'm crap with these things. Have just taken a test myself (IC) but it's not showing anything so far :( will take a pic

Here it is. 11dpo bfn :sad:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 3

I'm feeling a little nostalgically emotional aswell as my little baby turns 4 on Friday!! Where has that gone?! Lol

I think I can see something on your test, buts a little difficult to see clearly as there looks like some damage to the test strip where the line is? Or am I looking in the wrong place?! Hahaha I'm crap with these things. Have just taken a test myself (IC) but it's not showing anything so far :( will take a pic

Ya there's a slight mark on it from looking at it so close lol I had a dip today that's why I testing I'll probably tesy everyday from tommorow on i just feel like I am pregnant no symptoms but jusy idk

When is af due kaylab? Helen I think your coverline may be off. With so many data points missing it's hard to tell :-( Fx af stays away and you get your bfp!!!

You too kaylab...I can't see anything on the test but that doesn't mean much with my eyes.

Was a little dizzy after puking last night...but didn't throw up again. It hit me so suddenly last night. Felt it walked to the bathroom...lysol the toilet and 2 seconds later it was over. Lol.

I know, pretty crap really with so many points missing. OH doesn't want to get "serious" with the TTC just yet so I'm kind of temping in secret, :haha: so it's difficult to temp in a morning whilst he's asleep cos the beep on my thermometer is so frigging loud it wakes him up!! :dohh:

So do you think the cover line should be higher or lower??

Its hard to tell but it seems kind of low with so much missing. Can you get another bbt thermometer? Mine is super quiet...it may help.

I've got 2 and they're both as bad as each other ��

Hmm mine is so quiet...I've literally fallen asleep without hearing it beep. Lol. Nothing like jolting awake by poking yourself under your tongue. Lmao

now I am even more confused...... 6dpo and it's still low..... ughhers. it did rise just not as much as I wanted

Amazon. I read the reviews u til I found one that people said were quiet.

Kaylab it could be implantation. Don't worry too much about it hun. My temp a couple cycles ago was like a ping-pong ball...even part of this cycle was like that.

my temp is still on the low 3 days now.... I don't get it. only difference is its super hot out and aleep with fan but it's still super hot out!. starting to feel "out"

test

Attachments

• 20160629_111916.jpg
    20160629_111916.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 4
  • 20160629_105342.jpg
    20160629_105342.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 20160629_105406.jpg
    20160629_105406.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread