AF due easter sunday anybody else?!

Beautiful11

MammaShanxo
Reaction score
Sooo what amazing new to test easter sunday and get our BFP?! anybody else...im praying for my bfp as DH goes away for a week on the 7th for training at work so praying i give him some good news to go away with <3

Yep me too, due the sat or sun :), fingers crossed we get our little Easter chicks &#128035; x

Me to, due easter weekend. We've really gone for it this month so praying this is the one!

I belive I am due around then. Probably I will probally test beforehand as I am a poas addict. I have a really good feeling about this cycle. :dust: to all

I belive I am due around then. Probably I will probally test beforehand as I am a poas addict. I have a really good feeling about this cycle. :dust: to all

Admittedly I will probs test before that too, I'm far too impatient &#128513; x

Ohh yay I am too! Didn't notice! Just checked the Calander to see what day the 5th fell on lol first month ttc for us :)

Admittedly I will probs test before that too, I'm far too impatient &#128513; x

Haha I'll be burning through the pee sticks before then as well! My mom's bday is also Easter Sunday and we have family coming in that weekend. I want to know BEFORE the craziness of the weekend starts.

Ohhhh quite a few of us then! good luck ladies!! i also have family coming from Peterborough and High wycombe Easter weekend and we have a day out and sit down meal planned so hopefully thatll take my mind of testing until Sunday morning with all the prep work and its my first month trying to conceive our second who we've already nicknamed (BOP) my first was (Blip) baby dust to all you ladies hopefully we all go through to first tri together positive thinking!! xxx

Hi Ladies,

I'm also due this sunday.
12dpo/10dpo today and already got 2 BFN :cry:

Wil not test now till sunday (I don't think that's possible though :haha:)

I'm due easter weekend too! I'm 2dpo now and my LP seems to be only 12 days but I'm not 100% sure on that.

My AF is also due on the 5th.

I think I'm 4/5dpo today.

Anyone like to SS...? I've been getting AF type cramps and seem to be weeing more than usual but nothing else.

I'm definitely going to be testing before sunday I am a testaholic and have ordered some cheap tests from ebay ready LOL

I like to SS, but its too early for me to start. I am only 3 dpo.

I'm 3DPO today also I have started my TTC journal have out few symptoms in there from past two days.. I know it may be really early but I seriously can't stop eating!! Today I wanted McDonald's so bad I had 9 nuggets large chips cheeseburger large diet coke and then went on to have an apple pie and ice cream! I never eat that much I've been getting a few cramps today and yesterday also xx

How is everyone? I have to keep rationalising with myself. Had mild cramps really low down all yesterday and this morning but I know full well it's too early for symptoms and it's not the same as AF cramps, plus I have never come on this early. Only on cd16. Apps predict ovulation on cd12 for me. I was really calm, happy and relaxed after the predicted ov day but now I am starting to wish the next week to go faster so I can find out lol!

@twinmum87 I was using an app also and the ovulation time for me was completely out! I think everyone's different but I so hope you get your month this month!! Xx

I'm 5dpo and have sore boobs today. I've had some crazy mood swings the last 2 days, but keep telling myself that sore boobs is a normal AF symptom and being in a crappy mood doesn't make me pregnant!

Ah ladies my head is all over the place I did something silly! I thought I'll do an ovulation test and I'll attach image it was the darkest one I have ever had!!! Baring in mind after I ovulated a week ago today I've had negative tests did one this morning and bam there it is! Sooooo I sent hubby off to get a pregnancy test and that came back negative but if I'm honest I well and truly feel pregnant sore boobs mad mood swings and cramping still another week until I expect AF heads all over the place how are you all doing?! It won't let me attach image :(

I may have tested yesterday :blush: too. I got a line when the test was dry so hoping it wasn't an evap

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->