AF due July 23/24? Looking for a buddy?

Waiting a couple of extra days does sound like a good plan.. I'm pretty sure I don't have the self control!

:winkwink:Hahaha I know what you mean! My plan is all good...in theory...

I'm due on the 23rd too. Is it too late for me to join in?

On another note I think I've just had a little bit of spotting. For me, that's early for AF - she NEVER comes early.

Looks like the :witch: isn't going to be far off now ](*,)

See that's what confuses me - couldn't that technically still be timed for IB? You are 10dpo...

We are so close to AF and have an short LP that spotting could be AF or IB. :shrug:

Argh! I really don't know what my body is doing.

After I said I had spotting I didn't have any more of it. and (TMI alert) I've gone from being a little bit constipated last night to needs the toilet three times in five minutes this morning. Very confused :shy:

Wilsey, how you doing?

And welcome to the newbies! :thumbup:

Nice to hear from you - how are you doing?

Hey DottyP!

Maybe it was IB!! Keep us posted.

I hear you on the toilet situation. I needed the toilet like that at work today. Every time I sat down at my desk I suddenly felt like I needed to be back on the toilet! Weird. :shrug:

Other than that, no spotting yet to speak of. No other symptoms. Still have the runny nose but that's it. :dohh:

You still staying strong and waiting until you are officially late? :winkwink:

Yey- treat club :happydance:

Oh but I do hope there's some good news in our group and someone - more than one! - gets a BFP THIS MONTH!

Me too! Really hope someone has a BFP! Looking forward to trying next month although was gutted when I realized this month wasn't our month. Going to try not symptom spot or at least the small things lol so what is temping???

Hi girls, sorry not been on-could I find this thread again! My phone is playing up!

Just been reading about that woman who's got pregnant 'for a year off' that's awful!!!

Well i tested this morn and bfn (was due on today) but then i can be irregular. I just don't understand my body at all this month. Been in a foul mood all week and today woke up and feel great but no AF???

Hope we have some BFP's ladies x

DottyP - I am in the same boat with the spotting/not spotting, what is happening with my body, argghh. I really hate pre-AF spotting. I never used to have it before I had Thomas but now I am mostly spotting for several days before AF properly arrives. I really hate it because I'm just left wondering. I think this is the hardest bit of the month for me when I know that being realistic the spotting (for me) means that AF is on her way but I can't quite let go of hoping otherwise. This is the point that I sometimes cave and test and get BFN. Definitely not doing that this month anyway.

TMI warning...

Ok, so I went to the bathroom earlier and there is the tiniest amount of yellow tinged CM on my liner. I don't believe I've ever had light yellow coloured CM before and I definitely know I don't have an infection.

I just went to the bathroom again (about 45 mins later) and I haven't had more. It could be nothing because there was barely anything there and there hasn't been more.

I'm a little confused...is this normal AF lead in for some people?

35 hours until AF due...

updaaaate! how are you now!

TMI warning...

Ok, so I went to the bathroom earlier and there is the tiniest amount of yellow tinged CM on my liner. I don't believe I've ever had light yellow coloured CM before and I definitely know I don't have an infection.

I just went to the bathroom again (about 45 mins later) and I haven't had more. It could be nothing because there was barely anything there and there hasn't been more.

I'm a little confused...is this normal AF lead in for some people?

35 hours until AF due...

updaaaate! how are you now!

Heeey Jaylina!

Nothing else so far. No spotting, no nothing! Don't know what's going on. Due for AF tomorrow. Wait and see I guess. Hard because I can feel myself getting hopeful...:dohh:

How are you?!

How is everyone else? We are getting so close to when the :witch: is due!!

Heeey Jaylina!

Nothing else so far. No spotting, no nothing! Don't know what's going on. Due for AF tomorrow. Wait and see I guess. Hard because I can feel myself getting hopeful...:dohh:

How are you?!

How is everyone else? We are getting so close to when the :witch: is due!!

i started spotting yesterday @ 14dpo. I'll go into a little detail.....btw, AF is 1 day late :shrug:

Wednesday, July 20 - AF Due to arrive
8:30 AM - I was just laying in bed before I got up and laying there was uncomfortable no matter which way I turn or sleep on. And I had cramps. So knowing AF's due, I shot from bed and ran to bathroom. I peed and took a whiff of the odor and almost gagged by its strong odor. And then I wiped and saw light pink-brownish, creamy CM. So.....with a sad face, I went back to bedroom expecting a flow in the next hours.

11:00 AM - Checked again, first looking down at undie to see if there's a stain and NOTHING. So I peed again and wiped aaaaaaaand....very light yellowish cm, looks as though it was clearing. Backache and cramps persists. Boobs starting to hurt a little more?

2:00 PM - From here on forward, no spottings. Back and tummy still hurts, backache more.

12:00 PM - OH and I dtd and I felt as if everything felt BETTER, I was like "OH...wow that feels so good" in my mind. Sex was heightened for me. Checked myself after dtd, and spotted - light pink.

Today, Thursday, July 21
8:00 AM - Woke up and peed, and wiped. I saw yellowish, transparent CM. Not feeling bad backache. Not really feeling cramps. BBs quite sore.

9:00 AM - Went back to check and didn't see anything.

Soooo....that's that! We will see!

Hello all!

I've been away from the thread today as work has been manic!

Now time for a :coffee: and a catch up on how my TTC friends are doing!

Well, I've had no symptoms at all since this morning. No spotting and no pre-AF cramps. If she's true to form then I'll start getting a sign that she's about to come tomorrow.

Wilsey, I'm still staying strong and resisting the urge to test. Will just wait it out and only test if Saturday comes and goes with no :witch:

That said, I have now got some HPT - but that's only because this morning I went to the chemists and got a digital temping kit and the HPTs (first response ones) came free with it :winkwink:

How's everyone else doing? xx

Jaylina - so you are officially late? You planning to test?

Dotty - keep us updated! Seems like that could have been IB (without trying to get your hopes up!). :winkwink:

I'm going to wait too. I just have to make it through my Friday night. I have so much going on on Saturday anyway that I won't have time to think about testing until the evening. So might even wait until Sunday morning.

I am having dull aches across my tum but nothing major. No spotting over night but this morning I had some watery cm (and I mean really watery, just a wet patch on my underwear with no colour). I don't normally get that pre-AF but then the other part of me thinks that this is only my fourth month off the pill and my body might still be working out the kinks. :dohh:

Put a panty liner in because I'm not sure if I'm going to start spotting today.

I woke up so happy :happydance: this morning (even thought I got up at 5am and would normally be as grumpy as heck) so not sure what that's about.

Waiting...:coffee:

I'm starting to feel hopeful too and to be honest I'd rather not be because it just means i'll be more disappointed when AF shows up :(

Fingers crossed for everyone. Any testers out there?

Xx

I'm starting to feel hopeful too and to be honest I'd rather not be because it just means i'll be more disappointed when AF shows up :(

Fingers crossed for everyone. Any testers out there?

Xx

I know exactly what you mean - I think I'm starting to get hopeful too. :hugs: It's going to sting if the :witch: arrives!

I had this vivid dream last night (nothing baby related) but I never have dreams I remember and when I was telling DH about it and he even said 'wait, you remember all that?'. Some people say they have vivid dreams when they are pg. It's just another thing making me think that maybe I am...

Ugh symptom spotting is the worst! :dohh:

Baby dust for everyone :dust:

Wilsey, I've always wondered about that dream thing... just seems a bit odd they can be linked like that...

Have you bought any temping stuff yet?

xx

Grasping at straws, I know :dohh:

I have got a digital thermometer (BASAL) so put my first temp in today. So hopefully it gives me some insights next month. :thumbup:

I'm 98% sure the :witch: is coming for me...:cry:

Aww, Wilsey :hugs: chin up, she hasn't shown yet!

My temping stuff came with quite a neat little bag - could actually use it as a purse! Intend to have a read of the booklet that came with it in the bath. Think I'll start temping on CD1.

I know I'm holding out to see if I'm late but now I've got tests in the house it's sooooooo tempting to go POAS. Be strong Dotty :bodyb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->