AF due July 23/24? Looking for a buddy?

Welcome SWIPER! :flower:

We are hoping for some BFP's in this thread!! :happydance:

I really like this thread. Anyone keen to keep it up into the next cycle? I know that all of our timings will be out but I would love to know how everyone is still doing!

Sounds a good idea. How are ya dude??

Will keep my fingers crossed for you Mariposa!

Don't know what's up with me today. Been very emotional and up and down. One minute I'm snapping at OH for no reason and the next almost bursting into proper tears - in public! - because he said something very sweet.

For someone normally together I'm an emotional wreck today :(

How is everyone else doing? Xx

We have all been there hun! Like you, I'm normally quite together but today I myself wanting to burst into tears because someone pointed out I had blushed over something...I hate it so much as I turn crimson if people point it out! Grrr! I hope you feel lots better and got everything crossed for you. I'm really loving the forum so far, learnt lots n really do feel part of a group and everyone so supportive which I didn't expect after only a day lol. How was the hubby with the tears in public? I think when you get a man that can handle tears really well it makes you even more emotional as it's that sweet!!

Awww Mariposa! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I feel you on the blushing front Mariposa! I blush all the time and people always feel the need to say 'why are you turning red?' or 'look! She's going all red'. It's so had to make it go away after that.

Makes me quite upset too. I've had it since I was in high school so I'm getting used to it but still...sometimes if someone picks the wrong day to mention it...it makes me feel terrible.

Welcome SWIPER! :flower:

We are hoping for some BFP's in this thread!! :happydance:

I really like this thread. Anyone keen to keep it up into the next cycle? I know that all of our timings will be out but I would love to know how everyone is still doing!

Sounds a good idea. How are ya dude??

I'm doing all right for not feeling very hopeful. I'm excited to start temping so at least that gives me something to look forward to if :witch: shows up on the 23rd!

Feeling weirdly at peace actually... :angelnot:

Wilsey, great idea! Let's keep this thread going!!

And thanks Mariposa, the hubster didn't bat an eyelid. Just said 'oh sweetie do you know how much Ily' which of course made me more teary and I told him to change the subject :)

How are you going on the symptom front DottyP?

I'm just very bloated! I actually have a bulging tum! Though I can't really class it as a symptom as I always get it a few days before AF :(

How about you? Any symptoms? X

I'm just very bloated! I actually have a bulging tum! Though I can't really class it as a symptom as I always get it a few days before AF :(

How about you? Any symptoms? X

None for me! The only weird thing going on with me is I keep feeling like my heart is beating really fast and I have to take some deep breaths to calm it down. Strange. Maybe I'm heading for a heart attack instead...:shrug:

I'm gutted that I haven't paid more attention to what happens before AF. I normally have dark crimson spotting 1-2 days before AF starts and before that some creamy white cm. Haven't had the CM yet but have that wet feeling.

Never know. It's not over until the :witch: shows!!

The only weird thing going on with me is I keep feeling like my heart is beating really fast and I have to take some deep breaths to calm it down. Strange. Maybe I'm heading for a heart attack instead...:shrug:

You do make me smile at times Wilsey :)

I also get spotting - not red but brownish (sorry TMI) before AF turns up and turns me into a fierce ball of hormones. I don't start spotting til about 11DPO so it's still a waiting game on that one....

The only weird thing going on with me is I keep feeling like my heart is beating really fast and I have to take some deep breaths to calm it down. Strange. Maybe I'm heading for a heart attack instead...:shrug:

You do make me smile at times Wilsey :)

I also get spotting - not red but brownish (sorry TMI) before AF turns up and turns me into a fierce ball of hormones. I don't start spotting til about 11DPO so it's still a waiting game on that one....

Hey - as long as we can still smile :)

Mine is mostly dark brown but with that red undertone (now it's TMI...discussing the colour in such detail!).

I know mine can be 10dpo because sometimes by DH is keen to get busy and by this stage I'm normally PMSing so not too interested and I say 'got the beginnings of AF' and he says 'already?!' and looks disappointed :nope:. Haha.

Boys! :shrug:

My OH was feeling all amorous last night and said 'are you fertile, I could give you a nice bump.' I just burst out :rofl: !

I've actually given up trying to explain cycles/ovulation. He's an intelligent bloke but I think there's some stuff the male brain can't compute:awww:

My OH was feeling all amorous last night and said 'are you fertile, I could give you a nice bump.' I just burst out laughing!

I've actually given up trying to explain cycles/ovulation. He's an intelligent bloke but I think there's some stuff the male brain can't compute :rofl:

Ahahahaha that's brilliant!

I told my DH to have a look at some stuff about ovulation etc on the net while I was lying in bed. He said 'hey can you see this graph? I didn't realise how much stuff went on inside you ladies...' :dohh:

I told him to appreciate how easy he has it! :winkwink:

My best mate's OH once said, shortly after the birth of their child, that he reckoned breaking a leg was more painful than childbirth - his theory being that having a baby was an act of nature while breaking your leg isn't.

Needless to say he ended up buying a lot of chocolates and flowers after that remark! He claims his stupidity was temporary insanity brought on by tiredness! :saywhat:

My best mate's OH once said, shortly after the birth of their child, that he reckoned breaking a leg was more painful than childbirth - his theory being that having a baby was an act of nature while breaking your leg isn't.

Needless to say he ended up buying a lot of chocolates and flowers after that remark! He claims his stupidity was temporary insanity brought on by tiredness! :saywhat:

I'm trying for my first so I couldn't say, but I'm seriously guessing that I would rather break my arm another two times than push a baby out...

They can't even comprehend the pain - they have got it easy I tell you. :haha:

My skin is stating to get bad, that usually happens a few days before AF! It's not looking good for me, but then again...I didn't think it was!

Hi ladies I'm due or af on the 23.. May i join? I'm ttca2l .. In 3rd cycle since lost

Hello, could I join. Know its a bit late. Silly me has just posted a post and didn't even notice this one! Been trying to keep occupied and not think about it this month. I'm due between tomorrow and the 23rd (not been regular after coming off the pill in April)

I had super bad cramps around ovulation and then nothing? Though my bbs have been killing me and been getting popping sensations yest and today in uterus (AF??? Hope not)
I dont 'feel' pregnant but I have for the past few months and haven't been? So who knows. I did test yest and bfn 

Just hate the not knowing!!! How is everyone else doing?

Good morning

Aww dotty p your hubby sounds lovely and Wilsey I'm glad it's not just me who goes crimson when people point out I'm going red! Even my arms go red :( :(

Not pregnant this month :( feel like symptom spotting is getting my hopes up because I was sure I'd get a BFP this month :( I was so sure as well now feel like I'm delusional, does anyone else ever get that way or just me having a feeling sorry for myself day xxx hope everyone is more upbeat than me and winging their way to BfP xx

Hi everyone,
well I started spotting this morning so I think I'm out for this month. Feeling a bit disappointed because I was having lots of "pregnancy symptoms" this morning until I went to the loo and saw the spotting. It's not AF yet but I'm pretty sure she's on her way.

Hi all,

And welcome Brookegarrett and Trying4num2. Let us know how you're both doing. And whether you're testing...

Mariposa, don't worry - I think everyone gets a bit downhearted sometimes. It can be very frustrating not know what your body is doing :shrug:

And Polaris - has the :witch: definately got you or are you just spotting?

Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone xx

It's still just spotting at the moment, it's still only when I wipe, nothing on the pad. So I guess I'm not definitely definitely out until it turns into witch. But I feel like I'm just waiting for her to arrive now.

It's still just spotting at the moment, it's still only when I wipe, nothing on the pad. So I guess I'm not definitely definitely out until it turns into witch. But I feel like I'm just waiting for her to arrive now.

Well I've started with the cramps again which i'm putting down to pre-AF. :( Oh well...

But you're right - neither of us are out til she properly shows up.

Fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->