AF due July 23/24? Looking for a buddy?

OMG i cant believe she said that! The silly wench. I hate attitudes like that grrr

And wilsey....like i said....see the shower as a good thing...just think you'll be having one soon enough :) And like Dotty said, the more u go to the more people will go to yours - the more stuff you'll get lol

I hope you ladies are well :) I'm getting more and more doubtful about this being my month...ive had windypops and i get that a few days before my AF...and thats due in 4 days *sigh*

Omg u just reminded me....a few months ago i was at my OH's sisters wedding, and i was talking to the bar-woman.....and all she could say was how much she hated her kids cos al they do is fight with one another.......people are so shocking sometimes.

I could never on gods green earth think that about my beautiful girl. People baffle me sometimes.

I'm applying the silver lining now! Thanks ladies :thumbup:

I'm definitely doubtful about this month. :nope: In fact I am 99.9% positive that AF is showing up on Saturday. I would truly be shocked if this was my month.

August for us Tia and September for Dotty! FX!!!

:dust:

I'm well - just bloated! Urgh! Think I should get maternity trousers just for pre-AF :pop:

Have decided if - or more like when - AF shows up I'm going to pick a treat for myself. I'll decide on the day and it'll focus me more on something pleasant rather than feeling irrated that the :witch: has once again returned...

Yeah heres hoping so darlin :)

Keep in mind though.....AF isnt here YET ;)

I hope in a few days we will be telling eachother we will see them in 1st tri

Excellent idea Dotty, i think i'll steal ure idea and do the same :) PLUS instead of counting down the days now i can keep my mind occupied on what im going to treat myself with.

Thanks for the idea dotty :)Hugs
xXx

Good call Tia! AF hasn't arrived yet. Isn't over till it's over.

39 hours and counting for me...

Hmmmm I might think of a treat too...

POSITIVE THINKING!!!!! \\:D/

I like the idea of a treat when/if AF arrives. Think I'm going to steal the idea too. Still just light spotting here but AF not actually due until Friday/Saturday so I'm pretty sure it's going to turn into full flow in a couple of days.

Yey- treat club :happydance:

Oh but I do hope there's some good news in our group and someone - more than one! - gets a BFP THIS MONTH!

Me too! It would really give me some hope if someone got a :bfp: !!

Anyone else going through a myriad of emotions? I'm going from doubtful to sad to hopeful to pensive.

I'm going crazy! :wacko: I can see why people test early. Even though I have waited 10 days already, another two just seems like too many!

Sob. :cry:

I'm right there with you on that one. A whole bag of ups and downs for me.

Of all the things that you can control in life it's so frustrating that you don't know what your body is up too :(
:hugs:

On another note I think I've just had a little bit of spotting. For me, that's early for AF - she NEVER comes early.

Looks like the :witch: isn't going to be far off now ](*,)

On another note I think I've just had a little bit of spotting. For me, that's early for AF - she NEVER comes early.

Looks like the :witch: isn't going to be far off now ](*,)

See that's what confuses me - couldn't that technically still be timed for IB? You are 10dpo...

We are so close to AF and have an short LP that spotting could be AF or IB. :shrug:

TMI warning...

Ok, so I went to the bathroom earlier and there is the tiniest amount of yellow tinged CM on my liner. I don't believe I've ever had light yellow coloured CM before and I definitely know I don't have an infection.

I just went to the bathroom again (about 45 mins later) and I haven't had more. It could be nothing because there was barely anything there and there hasn't been more.

I'm a little confused...is this normal AF lead in for some people?

35 hours until AF due...

Hi!

I'm new on here, couldn't resist joining as my AF is due this weekend too and I am going completely crazy!

Wilsey - that could be promising.. I've been hoping for something vaguely like implantation spotting but haven't had anything yet.

Good luck everyone

Hi!

I'm new on here, couldn't resist joining as my AF is due this weekend too and I am going completely crazy!

Wilsey - that could be promising.. I've been hoping for something vaguely like implantation spotting but haven't had anything yet.

Good luck everyone

Welcome to the thread Miss Penny!! :thumbup:

Ugh, tell me about it! I have a short LP phase (12 days) so spotting can be a bit more confusing for me. I started off with a few symptoms but now I feel like I have none. :dohh:

Just playing the waiting game. :nope:

You had any symptoms?! When are you planning to test?

Thanks!!

It's so confusing.. I have a short LP too, this month am taking stuff to help fix it so fingers crossed. Have had loads of false symptoms caused by meds, it's an emotional rollercoaster!

I can't test till Saturday as I had an HCG shot and think you have to wait 2 weeks (aaaagh!) or you could get a false positive.

When are you testing?

I know what you mean about the emotional rollercoaster. I'm like that without any added meds - so can't imagine how hard it is for you! :hugs:

I am testing is AF is late. Due on the 23rd so if the :witch: doesn't show I will test on the 25th. Give myself two days in case I am just late.

I would rather see AF than see a :bfn:!!

We are hoping for some :bfp:'s in this tread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->