AF due June 8th. Who wants to wait with me??

I'll join too! AF is due June 6th. I'm trying to hold out testing until June 4. We'll see how that goes! GL to everyone!

Hey ladies.
I'm due AF on the 6th June but I plan to test from the 2nd when I will be 10dpo. I can't wait any longer haha! I got a +opk on the 23rd and we bd'd from the day before to two days after so I think we are well covered and in with a shot. My only problem is, I'm still breastfeeding my son so I don't know if I am actually ovulating. Time will tell. This is the longest two weeks of my life!!

How is everyone coping with the tww? Xx

I got +opk on the 23rd as well, we only BD on the 23 evening and 25 morning I'm praying that is enough! I am also BF'ing my son, this is my first cycle PP, my son is 10 months old.

Good luck everyone!
I won't be testing early this time, will wait for AF to show. I had a chemical last month so I don't want to get my hopes up again.

I said the same thing and I am due to start on the 2nd. I tried waiting, but wasn't strong enough. Days 10 & 11 dpo bfn :-(
baby dust to you!!!

You still have a chance tdstanley, not over until AF shows!
I'm 3dpo and feeling crampy today. Been having a bit more watery cm than usual too. I'm usually really dry after o.
I'm trying so hard not to symptom spot, but it's so hard!

Im 3dpo today too SK, well I think I am!

Cervix has now shut, other than that its too early to symptom spot, I already feel like I'm out though and that its not gonna happen this month :(

Thanks ladies. I think I am going to wait now until monday to test again! I think the 2 week wait when you want something so bad is the hardest thing. When I checked my temp this morning it went up .3degrees so I hope that is a good sign!

Try to stay relaxed as can be! I know the last time I got pregnant before the miscarriage I had so much going on I didn't think much about taking tests till I was a week late ha ha. Easier said than done though :)

I'm 9dpo and AF I'd due 2nd. I just caved and tested got a BFN..

Sending baby dust to everyone x

Hey ladies! Just checking in. I'm 8dpo and doing my best not to symptom spot. I think I'll be testing on Mon or Tues. Hoping for good news all around!

I'll join - I'm 2 dpo and will test around the 10th!! Here's :dust: for everyone!!!

Hello ladies! My AF is due June 11/12th and I'm sure I'll be testing way before then- I can't help it! 3 dpo today and really hoping we caught the egg this time. Only bd three days in my fertile window, two of which were the day before and day of +opk. I have a good feeling about this cycle but you never know.. Baby dust to everyone! Can't wait to see all our bfps :)

Hi ladies I'm 4dpo, af due about the 11th June.

Don't think it'll be my month though, OH works away so only managed to DDT 4 and 3 days before ov this month.

Fx for everyone

Hi! Can I join you please?

I'm also a June 8th tester, even though there's not a chance I'll be able to wait that long!

5dpo today and I've had a few symptoms, even though I'm trying not to read too much into them.

I'm worried as I'm pretty sure I ovulated Monday afternoon due to some pain I had and we'd only dtd that morning and late Saturday night. I'm sure that's not enough and that we should have tried again Monday night (but a stupid argument stopped that from happening). I also had my first peak day on my monitor Monday morning, so I'm pretty sure that was the day.

Baby dust to everyone!

How is everyone going?
I'm feeling so crap, I think I have an ovarian cyst again. Been getting some really sharp pains in my left side last night and boobs are killing me. I have had a cyst removed before as it was huge so I really hope I don't have to go through that again as I had a few complications

skc - sorry to hear about the pains huni, hopefully it won't be a cyst or it'll sort itself out for you...

Sazra - Only takes the once, so could still be your month hun! We only dtd 3&4 nights before ov this month. But when I got preg with my LO i only dtd once and wasn't even ttc that time...lol...Our bodies work in strange ways!

Even though im 99% sure i'm out this month, there is still that poas addict in me that's counting down the days until i can test....

No symptoms whatsoever for me still but not necessarily a bad thing as still very early on to have any I guess.

How is everyone going?
I'm feeling so crap, I think I have an ovarian cyst again. Been getting some really sharp pains in my left side last night and boobs are killing me. I have had a cyst removed before as it was huge so I really hope I don't have to go through that again as I had a few complications

Fx it's nothing to worry about but I know how you're feeling, back in 2012 aged 24 I had a 9lb OC removed along with my right ovary! Since then I now notice every twinge, cramp etc, not always a good thing when you're symptom spotting lol. This TWW I've had loads of cramping on my left side, pretty much all day every day. It plays tricks with your head.. Is it a good thing or bad? Af is due tomorrow!

https://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g431/s1tm/PicsArt_1352651350940.jpg
These pics were taken August, September and October. I had it removed in December! I have a 20cm scar from just above my belly button down... To begin with I was devastated but now I see it ad my war makes on my journey to get pregnant ;)

Well I caved. I'm 9dpo and POAS earlier. BFN for me. I'm still in with a shot though so I'll test again tomorrow. :)

6dpo feeling absolutely normal but I guess that's expected as its soooo early still

Bbymc, 9dpo is still early x

Had some strange twinge/pulling sensation low down today... 5dpo... Guess it's too early to be anything though

Hi everyone! I am due around June 7th and I am 9 dpo today. I know it is too early but I tested yesterday and today and both were BFN.

My temps are doing wacky things this cycle (I don't ordinarily get huge dips mid-luteal phase) so I hope it is a good sign. I also had cramps 5-8dpo.

Good luck to all of you!

Oh gosh sumbum, 9lbs!! I don't know how much mine weighed but it was bigger than an orange and they thought it was a tumor so I'm so incredibly glad it ended up being a cyst. I ended up with a huge scar too. Mine was in 2007 and I was 21 and just graduated uni and started a new job so wasn't even thinking about babies then. I'm putting off going to the dr now though :wacko:
Fingers crossed your cramping is a very good sign!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->