AF due June 8th. Who wants to wait with me??

Ahh, so I caved and tested this morning and got a BFN. I'm 8dpo so I'm hoping I just tested too early. I'm feeling kinda crampy and my BB's are sore though. Usually those are signs that AF is coming. . .

I did the same thing 8dpo bfn. I'm going to test every morning now

hi ladies my af due around the 8/9th not really got a regular cycle since implant removed I got a positive opk last Monday Tuesday so about 6/7dpo today but im going to wait till about 9/10 dpo before I test :)

Ladies! Just got my :bfp:! This is at 10 dpo. Still can't believe it! Hoping for many more June BFP!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 17
Congrats! Yay BFPs are so nice to see :)

Thank you all! I still can't believe it.

I recorded my symptoms faithfully this cycle even though I wasn't trying to "symptom spot" myself to death. Anyway, here they are by my best calculations as I didn't use OPK and I didn't temp. I mostly just tracked cervical fluid to know when I was fertile and had a day where I'm pretty sure I ovulated due to some specific pain during the day on my right side. Here are my symptoms by dpo:

1 dpo - nothing
2 dpo - headache and increased acne
3 dpo - boobs started hurting around sides and armpits (my boobs usually hurt with AF but this was much earlier)
4 dpo - woke up dizzy and was dizzy throughout the day; sore bb; felt bloated
5 dpo - headaches; light nausea; sore bb; crazy dreams
6 dpo - sore bb; gas (sorry, TMI)
7 dpo - sore bb; horrible cramping at night (implantation?)
8 dpo - sore bb, diarrhea; crazy dreams
9 dpo - sore bb, gas, mild cramping; crazy dreams
10 dpo - sore bb, extreme cramping, diarrhea; tested with dollar tree test with BFP! Confirmed with FRER

Biggest clue was my sore boobs. They felt different than usual. The pain was in different places and at times they had sharp pains when nothing was touching them.

Hope this info helps others!

Congrats MissEyre!

I took a test this morning at 7dpo, and no surprises it was a bfn. But it's all good, cos I have 3 cheapie tests left and then my Frers which I'm saving for 11/12dpo.

Good luck to everyone else!

Miss Eyre - congrats!!

well my odd pulling sensation Ive had for the past day or so has gone now, and i'm 6dpo...not feeling lucky this month

Congrats MissEyre!

I took a test this morning at 7dpo, and no surprises it was a bfn. But it's all good, cos I have 3 cheapie tests left and then my Frers which I'm saving for 11/12dpo.

Good luck to everyone else!

I also took a test today 7dpo and bfn! I also only have 3 cheapies left but my frer should be arriving this week x

Hi Ladies, a little late, but can I please join? I'm 7 or 8dpo x
Need waiting buddies. Hi Babyjan :)

Still got these little pulling feelings low down on left been 3 days now, and had
A really dizzy spell earlier on in work. Still think I'm out but hoping these could be good signs!

Hi sharn, I'm 6dpo... You having any symptoms? :)

I feel really normal, no cm at all either :/

But i know implantation still may have not happened right?

Baby jan - still really early for symptoms, that's why I think I'm out this month. Got a feeling mine are to do with coming off bcp last month

Implantation doesn't always happen until around 8dpo and most symptoms are after that once hcg levels start rising which is why I'm dubious about mine haha. Still probably won't stop the poas urge though even though I know it'll be a bfn for me

Hi ladies,

Mind if I wait with you too? It's my first proper month off bc and think I should be due on 8th if af stays regular.

I've not been having many symptoms except this really weird feeling in my uterus, happening mainly at night. It's very different from af cramps, kinds of feels like a tugging/stretching sensation - not painful but uncomfortable and certainly not like anything I remember having before. I also had restless legs for the first time ever last night, couldn't get to sleep for ages! I have read that it could be a symptom, but then so can everything else too right?!

BD to you all :) xx

Thanks Jessica, you never know, there loads of people who get pregnant so soon after x

I however don't feel very hopeful at all :(

poppins - I agree...everything is a symptom haha Thats what makes the tww so tedious!! Every month theres something to convince you that its your month haha

babyjan... Got my fx for you, you never know could be both our months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->