AF due June 8th. Who wants to wait with me??

Still got these little pulling feelings low down on left been 3 days now, and had
A really dizzy spell earlier on in work. Still think I'm out but hoping these could be good signs!

I'm currently experiencing a horrible dizzy feeling. So much so I couldn't drive home from work. I get dizzy spells quite a bit, but never anything this bad. Hoping its a good sign.

Still got these little pulling feelings low down on left been 3 days now, and had
A really dizzy spell earlier on in work. Still think I'm out but hoping these could be good signs!

I'm currently experiencing a horrible dizzy feeling. So much so I couldn't drive home from work. I get dizzy spells quite a bit, but never anything this bad. Hoping its a good sign.

Oooooh fx then! How many dpo are you?

Best of luck, sounding promising :)

The :witch: is due today 12dpo. No sign of her yet.

Sumbum... When are you planing to test, any symptoms or signs of af?

Sumbum... When are you planing to test, any symptoms or signs of af?

I'm going to test Wednesday if AF hasn't arrived, I'm pretty much 100% sure she is coming as cervix is low, also had AF pains yesterday.

Oooooh fx then! How many dpo are you?

I'm 7dpo today. Even now I'm home and sat down I still feel really off balance. I'd just like it to go away now cos I feel horrible. But if it's a good sign then I'll put up with it!

AF due the 9th. 7dpo. Going to test the 7th. Second month TTC. The wait is just awful. wanting to poas but trying to wait. No symptoms yet that couldn't just be pms except really unusual allergic reactions to mosquito bites. All of a sudden they make a huge area bright red and itchy. That's never happened to me before.

Hi sharn, I'm 6dpo... You having any symptoms? :)

Thanks for the welcome ladies :flower:

Hi Jessica, No symptoms here. Im already thinking Im out, how are your symptoms?

Hi sharn, I'm 6dpo... You having any symptoms? :)

Thanks for the welcome ladies :flower:

Hi Jessica, No symptoms here. Im already thinking Im out, how are your symptoms?

You're not out until AF shows:flower:

Well cramping /pulling pains have stopped, no more diziness since this morning so back to normal again now...
Starting to think they might be in my head because I want it so much :dohh: I'm fighting the urge to test, even though i know farrrrrrr too early!

I wish I had cramping/pulling pains! haha. You're strong for not testing. I've been testing since 6dpo and bfn. I had a teaser from a faulty IC yesterday. Bfn today though :dohh:

Sharn - Not strong at all, I'm only 6dpo today...Possibly 5 though as my OPK confused me a little this month...

Theres a very strong chance i'll give in and test within the next 2 days, My bbs feel sore (I think thats cos i keep prodding them to see if they are actually sore though now...:dohh:) They defo werent sore earlier on and only sore now where i've been prodding...lol..

Why is everything a pregnancy symptom when you are ttc! Grrr

:haha: I kept prodding my boobs yesterday lol! Only sore nipples here

Mine aren't sore (Prods them to check :dohh)

Argghhh why is the tww so hard!

hey 3dpo here. i have horrible cramping and an upset stomach. do you think it too early to be anything?

hey 3dpo here. i have horrible cramping and an upset stomach. do you think it too early to be anything?

More than likely too early if you only ov'd 3 days ago, could be the progesterone from the egg being released from the ovary making you feel off... Either that or you could have ov'd earlier than you thought and could be from implantation..

Did you use opks/temp etc for ov? :flower:

well i just took my temp and its .2 higher then normal. so thats promising....

MissEyre - Thank you hun :flower: Hoping you have a H&H 9 months, make sure you spread some of that lucky babydust over this way!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->